Canterbury's Law : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 10, 2008
6.3

1. WilleyR.
    Apr 20, 2008
    How can they possibly consider taking such a great show off the air? PLEASE reconsider!!!! We(varied ages) at our house love the show and hunger for more of the Canterbury mojo!
  2. MasJ.
    Mar 29, 2008
    Better than expected the premiere had intensity, but falling far from the writing and acting quality of the best lawyer show on TV - "Shark". Didn't like the recurring ethical failings used just to add drama.
  3. JasonS.
    Mar 25, 2008
    Just another by the numbers lawyer show with instantly forgettable characters. A show which seems to exist for no other reason than to fill time in the schedule. I like Julianna Margulies, so I'm particularly disappointed.
  4. CharlesW.
    Great show.
  5. CharlesW.
    Great show.
  6. KathleenD.
    Mar 21, 2008
    Very good drama, had me sitting on the edge of my seat!! Keep up the good work!
  7. DavidE.
    Mar 17, 2008
    Totally formulaic, bad acting, poor scripts. Not worthy of even clicking the DVR to record. Rest in peace.
  8. DaveB.
    Mar 11, 2008
    This is quite the worst courtroom drama I have ever witnessed - whoever told Margoules she could act needs shooting - probably the same person who told her.she was hot. She looks like a cross between Alfred.E.Neumann and a worn-out crack whore from Speke. Megalomaniac little f*ck - get this show off.
  9. mg
    Mar 11, 2008
    I was really surprised at how good this series was. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming episodes.
  10. MarioG.
    Mar 10, 2008
    What a mess this show is.Its a third rate version of "the practice".

1. As Elizabeth Canterbury, Julianna Margulies is a feisty pit bull in designer heels. She's willing to do just about everything to clear her clients. If there's one fairy-tale aspect to the show, it's that she's able to take on only clients who are actually innocent.
  2. This is a good, old-fashioned legal procedural with few special effects but quite a lot of serious, adult writing.
  3. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Ari Karpel
    Julianna Margulies now gets to command the screen in something juicier than the usual procedural. [14 Mar 2008, p.70]