Carpoolers : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 2, 2007
Season #: 1, 2

1. PeteS.
    Oct 10, 2007
    Very Funny, given time to develop the characters will be a great show. Great cast, I love comedies about the daily mundane life of average americans.
  2. PatrickF.
    Dec 1, 2007
    Such a great show. It's a shame that it's on hiatus now.
  3. SevS.
    Oct 10, 2007
    Saw the first two shows. Felt this show has some great characters and the concept is a good idea. It's a shame this show is going to suffer and be linked to the awful Cavemen show before it . . . . This show should be given a chance to grow.
  4. GeneT
    Oct 12, 2007
    This show is forcing the writers to be creative and will have things that will get funnier and funnier i.e. singing in the car. I liken it to Kramer coming in the door. Pretty funny already, too.
  5. MaxV
    Oct 21, 2007
    I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was very funny. A show that has a lot of physical laughs and a lot of "slow burn" laughs. It is only getting better since the pilot. Funny characters and I hope ABC sticks with it.
  6. JaredC.
    Oct 2, 2007
    Oh please, don't go on. This show is total crap.
  7. ChrisF
    Oct 5, 2007
    Loved it. Didn't expect to. In fact, didn't even watch it until my friend called and told me she loved it. Watched it at the ABC website. The actors and characters are great, despite the fact that half hour pilot episodes are usually just dull exposition. Fred Goss and Jerry Minor are hilarious and the rest of the cast is great as well. I think this one will hit.
  8. williea
    Oct 9, 2007
    not so bad but if abc doesnt fix tuesdays first hour theyre screwed
  9. SuzyQ
    Mar 3, 2008
    Love it! It's FUNNY! Jerry O'Connell is hilarious (and the only Actor on the show who's work I'm familiar with; AND the reason I first tuned in) - he seems to be having a lot of fun with his 'bad boy' role. ;) The show has a lot of laughs and a lot of potential for more laughs to come; I don't miss an episode. It's a breath of fresh air, amidst all Love it! It's FUNNY! Jerry O'Connell is hilarious (and the only Actor on the show who's work I'm familiar with; AND the reason I first tuned in) - he seems to be having a lot of fun with his 'bad boy' role. ;) The show has a lot of laughs and a lot of potential for more laughs to come; I don't miss an episode. It's a breath of fresh air, amidst all the daily comedy re-runs that play all week long at my house! (Still watch Cheers, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, According to Jim, Friends, Two and a Half Men, Still Standing, Maude, etc. re-runs for that second layer of comedy - the one you catch the next time you watch the same episode.) Keep authorizing more episodes, ABC - it's the ONLY reason I tune in to your station Tuesday Night. Expand
  10. PhilipT
    Nov 1, 2007
    Caught the pilot by accident. Loved it ever since.
  11. JenniferR.
    Oct 13, 2007
    I really love this show! It makes me laugh -- hard.
  12. IainM
    Oct 14, 2007
    I wasn't sure after watching the first Ep. But after watching #2 I am going to keep watching, Worth the 1/2 hour.
  13. RobertE
    Oct 16, 2007
    I only watched it (episode #2) because my son watched Cavemen (sucks!) and left it on the station. I thought it was great and very funny, but it will probably go the way Fred Goss's other great shows (Significant Others and Brothers and Sisters) went.
  14. nicks.
    Oct 16, 2007
    loved it! didn't expect to, but it is extremely funny.
    Oct 17, 2007
    Absolutely Not Funny.
  16. CrankyR.
    Oct 23, 2007
    The concept is edgy and the acting is brilliant. Especially the character played by TJ Miller.
  17. MichaelG
    Oct 3, 2007
    I thought it was hilarious.
  18. MattO
    Oct 3, 2007
    Hilarious, love fred goss.
  19. SheyT.
    Oct 3, 2007
    The show has room to grow, and with an incredible cast of performers like these, they will do it. It's a fun premise and if the characters are allowed to drive the plot, this will take off.
  20. JJG.
    Oct 3, 2007
    Once again the crititcs are wrong about a comedy. They need to stop sucking on lemons and let a little humor in every once and a while. Carpoolers isn't the funniest thing ever, in fact it's mostly silly, but the cast is great and I think the potential for a great show about mundane everday life is there. Give the show a chance, I know I will.
  21. MatthewM.
    Jan 8, 2008
  22. RonC.
    Jan 9, 2008
    Potential is there, a la Sunny in Philadelphia
  23. RobertB.
    Feb 21, 2008
    Pretty funny and seems to be getting better week to week!
  24. DanLampert
    Mar 10, 2008
    Marmaduke is the funniest character on TV.
  25. JamesC.
    Nov 19, 2007
    This has some great writing and some very interesting characters its a keeper!!
  26. HollyP.
    Oct 16, 2007
    I like it...especially episode seemed to pick up. I love the characters too! Gotta get rid of Cavemen though!
  27. AndrewH
    Oct 17, 2007
    So far the show is getting better, although, there has only been two episodes. The witty humor and random questions posed in the car is very close to my own experiences on carpooling.
  28. TotalS.
    Nov 7, 2007
    What the heck are these people talking about? 37 out of 100? This blows every new show out of the water! It is freakin' hilarious! I especially liked the part where they asked the OnStar employee the lyrics to a song. Holly P. is so right. BOOT CAVEMEN!!!!!!!!!
  29. ScottU.
    Dec 4, 2007
    First network show I have watched with interest since Seinfeld, could develop into something good.
  30. HenryC
    Jan 22, 2008
    This, along with "The Office", is the funniest show on TV... Marmaduke is hilarious. "The Code" is quite possibly the funniest half hour I had all of last year. I hope this show doesn't get canceled....I also cant wait til it comes out on dvd.
  31. PeterJ.
    Nov 13, 2007
    Wow, I must say I have been pleasantly surprised by this new episode. I've seen all but one ep this season and have each been enjoyably funny.
  32. AJW.
    Nov 13, 2007
    Love this show! The scenes in the car, especially when they are all singing, are hysterical. And Marmaduke just cracks us up

1. The best thing in the show's favor is its single-camera style and a cast that knows its way around a punchline, though these are few and far between. In general, stories are contrived and exaggerated, and they fail to deliver even a mild comedy payoff.
    Carpoolers isn’t terrible; it’s tolerable and even mildly funny at times.
    The carpoolers are funniest when they just sing along with the radio--not a good sign.