- Network: CBS
- Series Premiere Date: Nov 6, 2005
- Season #: 1
- Starring: Nicholas Lea, Tom Skerritt, Shannen Doherty
- Summary: This killer-storm disaster sequel to "Category 6: Day of Destruction" runs the risk of being insensitive (with footage of real-life killer storms and their aftermath still being shown daily on the news), but perhaps manages to avoid that label by being completely preposterous.
- Genre(s): Action & Adventure
- Show Type: Ended
- Season 1 premiere date: Nov 6, 2005
- Episode Length: 240
- Air Time: 09:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
33Accidentally ridiculous. [4 Nov 2005, p.69]
25Even with network movie expectations at an all-time low, you might expect more from November's only broadcast miniseries than an overblown repeat. We've seen enough bad weather and bad movies to last a lifetime; why anyone would want to see the two combine again is beyond me.
sylviaj10great movie; where can i get it???
CaryH8Little far fetch, but it makes you wonder - ?Could it Happen - sure, why not?
maryg7I thought that this show was as close to the real thing as we can et without reaching it. It should show everyone that we need to stop pulluting the earth and start taking better care of it.… Expand
LeeF3This movie was FUNNY! Loved how the head of FEMA ran around dressed like some eighth-grade twit girl -- surprised her boobs didn't flop out. Kept expecting her to do a lap dance with whatever the hell his name is, that tortured meteorologist wuss. Shannon Doherty is NOT aging well -- she could be the main event on Fright Night. Or maybe it's her inner self shining through ala Dorian Gray? At least Quaid knew he was in a farce and played it that way. This movie would've been a whole lotta fun if they'd all played it that way. The sign of a really bad actor is trying to act when the material isn't worth it. Didn't ya just love how they just turned off the storm? At least the message was anti-Bush -- IF anyone stayed around long enough to figure it out. Heh.… Collapse