6.0

1. Dec 28, 2012
    Some is sweet, but I get a staged feel way too much to the the point where it is annoying.
  2. Feb 5, 2013
    I believe that this show could make a few minor adjustments, and be more watched. I feel that most of it is staged though. It is definitely entertaining when they meet each other, but leading up to that seems a little too far fetched for me.
  3. Jul 11, 2014
    Feels more and more staged. They keep throwing in celebrities and added a model to psychoanalyse people? Started out promising but has declined into typical MTV trash.

1. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Nov 12, 2012
    Despite the occasional artificial reality flourish, Catfish: The TV Show is a timely, engaging, and often poignant addition to MTV's lineup.
  2. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Nov 12, 2012
    A document of cruel self-delusions, an index of unusual realities, virtually a postscript to the body of Western literature about romantic love, and an extraordinarily fine opportunity to exult in the suffering of your fellow human beings, Catfish is a TV show.
  3. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    Nov 12, 2012
    Schulman seems desperate to extract meaning from the situation, but this isn't "Undercover Boss": The only prize available for the deceived is the attention for which they may already have proven a little too hungry.