Chase : Season 1

• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2010
6.7

1. Oct 12, 2010
    Solid show. Solid action. Pretty good characters. Hopefully, there's more work drama elements in there to mix things up from the weekly job of chasing fugitives.
  2. Oct 5, 2010
    I really enjoy this show. I think Giddish and Hauser play so well off each other. I hope this is a show that will be on the air for a long time. The chase scenes are very exciting and it's great to see a female in the butt kicking role for a change.
  3. Oct 11, 2010
    A surprisingly good detective show. Every now and then they have some very cheesy dialogue that makes it feel like it was wrote by 8 year olds. For example "Didn't your mom tell you to not play with guns?" SERIOUSLY! But that is about the only bad thing about the show. Some quite good action scene s that kept me watching,
  4. Oct 25, 2010
    Love love this show. I really hope there are more seasons to come. Plenty of action and keeps me wanting more.... with a excellent cast.. not predictable. Kelli does well as Annie Frost. It's a all new kind of woman in charge role.
  5. Sep 27, 2010
    I didn't find it all that bad. It could've been better, a little too predictable. Overall, not a bad show. Nice cast. Might be a show that I'll follow.
  6. Dec 13, 2010
    This show has been on my schedule since day one. A big relief from over rated California and their LA sets(What a circus!). NY cop shows fine and dandy but this series has more than playing within one city. Reminds me of the the US Marshal series that took place in Miami with Carla Gugino. A series portraying a law enforcement agency which gets very little exposure or recognition. TheThis show has been on my schedule since day one. A big relief from over rated California and their LA sets(What a circus!). NY cop shows fine and dandy but this series has more than playing within one city. Reminds me of the the US Marshal series that took place in Miami with Carla Gugino. A series portraying a law enforcement agency which gets very little exposure or recognition. The cast is great and I find it entertaining. All the other shows are as predictable that we don't bother to watch the longer running series. Something fresh and new; US Marshals, Texas landscape, Female as main character and the supporting cast all fit in like the color wheel. Expand
  7. May 3, 2011
    Finally a show that is intense and clean. I hope this show stays on for a long time. It's one that I really enjoy watching. Good ol' Texas drawl and some kick butt action. Anne Frost is one of my favorite characters. I think a little more background on the characters would be nice to pull the audience in and get them attached to the characters but I enjoy a show that you can watch withoutFinally a show that is intense and clean. I hope this show stays on for a long time. It's one that I really enjoy watching. Good ol' Texas drawl and some kick butt action. Anne Frost is one of my favorite characters. I think a little more background on the characters would be nice to pull the audience in and get them attached to the characters but I enjoy a show that you can watch without having had to watch the season prior to understand. Each episode can really stand on its own. Expand

1. Chase reminds me of "Trauma," NBC's attempt at a Monday drama last year, although the shows couldn't be more dissimilar (the latter was about first responders). They both seem to be placeholders in the prime-time schedule until the network can scrounge up something better.
    If you're looking for a quick refresher course in what the U.S. Marshals do for a living, or just need to know how many fugitives they caught last year (more than 90,000), Chase could be the show for you. But if you're looking for actual TV entertainment? Heavens, no.
  3. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    The characters couldn't be more bland, and atmospheric Texas settings are ill-used.