• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 12, 2006
9.0

1. StephanieL
    Apr 3, 2006
    It's a great show! Being a cheerleader myself I would like to see it more about Cheerleading and stunts. I love watching this show but I want to see them actually cheer and stunt. More of them practicing and their games!
  2. marys
    Mar 20, 2006
    I like this show, something diffrent, girls working hard strive to be the best. you go Girls.
  3. SophieM
    Mar 26, 2006
    I love it i think the girls are so cute. The first ever cheerleader show???? cute
  4. AmandaF.
    Jul 5, 2006
    I loved it ! you get kinda hooked on it , you cant wait to see what happens next.
  5. KellS
    Mar 26, 2006
    SOo cute the girls are adorable i love the show
  6. CarlaH
    Mar 27, 2006
    I love the show.It's interesting. I never knew how hard cheerleaders worked and how much time was involved. Go Dunbar!!!!!
  7. GriffinC
    Mar 31, 2006
    Those girls are so fuckin hott! I wanna bang em all. Well actally just Katie and Meghan. Oh, and of course coach Donna!!!
  8. SarahB
    Mar 30, 2006
    I love this show soo much!!!!!
  9. AnaK
    Apr 2, 2006
    wow i love this show
  10. CaseyJ.
    Apr 20, 2006
    I really enjoy this show! I just made the cheerleading squad at my high school. And the show gives me more experience and shows me how the hard work pays off.I love Cheerleader Nation!!!
  11. VIctoriaG
    Apr 5, 2006
    I love this show so much!All of my friends love it 2!I can 't till next week.
  12. lindseyh
    Apr 6, 2006
    This show is so addictive. I cant wait to see the south panola cheerleaders from ms!
  13. starsha
    Apr 6, 2006
    i love this show. im 13 years old and im i cheerleader! i can do all the tumbleing yall can but i listen 4 tips!!!!!!
  14. KyleaB
    Apr 7, 2006
    it's a wonderful show. i can't cheer just now until i'm out of my cast so it's nice to watch this show and some old cheer tapes. keeps me going. i do wish they'd stunt more though.
  15. WhitneyJ
    Apr 7, 2006
    i love this show! I am excited to watch it every sunday..(for some weird reason it did not come on last sunday...i was highly upset). However...being a cheerleader myself...I would love for the show to be less "drama-based' around the girl's lives outside of cheerleading. Seeing SOME of the girl's outside lives is fine...but most of the show, I think, should be about the i love this show! I am excited to watch it every sunday..(for some weird reason it did not come on last sunday...i was highly upset). However...being a cheerleader myself...I would love for the show to be less "drama-based' around the girl's lives outside of cheerleading. Seeing SOME of the girl's outside lives is fine...but most of the show, I think, should be about the actual sport of cheerleading. I would like the show to focus more on tumbling,stunting,and competing Expand
  16. Jalisa
    Apr 9, 2006
    i am completely OBSESSED with cheerleader nation!!! it quickly became my favorite show instantly after i saw the 1st episode. i love love love love love love love love this show!!!!!!!!! being a cheerleader myself i can definitely relate to each specific girl in many different ways.
  17. BeccaS.
    May 8, 2006
    I love this show because in my school people say that cheerleading is not a sport and it shows how hard it really is to be a cheerleader all i have to say is ROCK ON CHEERLEADERS!
  18. AshleyM.
    Mar 5, 2007
    I love cheerleader nation because I learned how to cheer and dance I hope they bring it back to lifetime i love the show.
  19. cheergirl212
    Mar 20, 2006
    loved this show!!!! i used to be a cheerleader and these girls realli are showing the world wut cheerleading is realli about u ugys are awesome!
  20. MeganD
    Mar 25, 2006
    I love this show! it's so real and so me! I am a Varsity cheerleader for my school, so I love to see other teams and their stunts and of course, drama =]
  21. Jennyc
    Mar 27, 2006
    Im a cheerleader and i love this show! it shows that we are not prissy girls who only care about our reputation, and boys. Dunbar is so good! I love watching them to see what stunts they will do bext!
  22. KimberlyW.
    Mar 27, 2006
    I am 35 and enjoy watching this show with my daughter (who is NOT interested in cheerleading.) I am fascinated by these complex young girls and find myself cheering them on. Enjoy this time in your lives, girls. Adult life isn't as fun as your high school years...enjoy it while you can!
  23. Cassi
    Mar 29, 2006
    I Love This Show. I Myself Am A Cheerleader. Everyone Thinks It's Soooo Easy Being One, And Im Just Glad To See That There Is A Show That Shows How Hard It Really Is!!
  24. Brittany
    Apr 13, 2006
    This show is awesome! I was a cheerleader and I love how it shows that cheerleading is more than just shaking pom poms and smiling. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication and I'm so happy that there's a showe out there to show that.
  25. Skylerponny
    Apr 24, 2006
    I totally give the show a 10 because it really shows the pressure of being a cheerleader and it shows the drama And daily pain of being a cheerleader.
  26. JohnM.
    Apr 26, 2006
    This show is the most awesome show ever!!!
  27. MileyA.
    Apr 30, 2006
    Hey I love this show It's really cooll that you all wanted to show us your stuff I have been a cheer leader since I was 4 I also was a competitive cheerleader like you.I thought your show was awesome. I hope they show it this season again. So we can get to watch all those great moments.
  28. ChelseaG
    Apr 3, 2006
    This Show is the best like a few girls said...People do think cheerleading is something only prissy girls do well thats not all true...its take time...muscle and alot of practice to get wat u need to get done! i myself am a cheerleader 2! This show shows a great example of wat we go threw! Go dunbar
  29. LataraA
    Apr 3, 2006
    I love this show So much! i cant wait to watch it every week!
  30. catherines
    Apr 7, 2006
    this show gives all thoghs who thought cheering was the easiest sport in the world a new attitude!!!!!!!!!!!
  31. MeganC.
    Jun 13, 2006
    This show was great and I hope it's on again this year in 2007.
  32. LaQuishaJ.
    Aug 15, 2006
    I loved cheerleader nation thats all my squad talks about. Hope there will be a new season of it.
  33. ElyssaQ
    Aug 4, 2006
    I love this show! Cheerleader Nation was the best Lifetime Tv show ever. I hope it on next year in 2007.
  34. BrooklynnL.
    Nov 21, 2006
    I love the TV show. And i love to cheer so i think that it was a very educational show!
  35. megha
    Mar 15, 2006
    this show was so true! iam a competitive cheerleader and me and my cheer squad all enjoyed this show and cant wait for new episodes!
  36. CarlinD
    Mar 19, 2006
    I love this show just because it's reality and because I'm also a cheerleader! I can experience what Ryan is going through because my Mom is the coach to and it is hard but I've gotten over it! I love this show, I want another SEASON!!!
  37. annaa
    Mar 21, 2006
    everyone thinks that cheerleading is an easy sprot but it is one of the hardest! this show shows exactly that
  38. PattyA
    Mar 21, 2006
    These girls work hard and are truly athletes!
  39. HayleyB
    Mar 23, 2006
    This show is awesome and I'm so glad they have finally aired a show that all cheerleaders can enjoy. This show is awesome and I love all the girls on the show especially Ryan and Amanda.
  40. malloryd
    Mar 24, 2006
    since im a cheerleader i can really relate!this show defentily shows how hard this sport really is.I've been waitng for a show like this!
  41. RexC
    Mar 25, 2006
    Great show.
  42. JenniferG.
    Apr 21, 2006
    Hey, I think you are the best and most talented cheerleaders!!!!! P.S. I love your show!!!!!
  43. KorenaG.
    Apr 25, 2006
    I love the show and I love there great team work I don't cheer-lead but i never knew it could be that hard and tough like the the regular sports that i play and i just want to say good luck in the future and i hope y'all win nationals.
    Dec 18, 2007
    Please have a second season of this show!
  45. AprilM
    Jun 13, 2007
    Cheerleader nation is amazing. It has been my favorite show by far and I absolutely love watching it. -April.

1. Reviewed by: Joanna Weiss
    On some level, these women are a little too easy to judge and mock. Then again, it's hard to look away.
  2. Reviewed by: Marilyn Moss
    Little is new here, but it will nonetheless appeal to those who like to watch others play out their lives in the public arena.
  3. Rarely has a reality show -- even "The Simple Life" -- had dialogue that seems both so scripted and so mundane.