• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 10, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.2

1. Oct 20, 2012
    I love Chicago fire because it's an emotionally compelling show that has some sad moments and great characters. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes shows with a sad touch to them.
  2. Nov 27, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Chicago Fire is one of the best series I saw in my life, I saw work in House MD Jesse Spencer, and I realized he's a good actor, the series is recommended, I would like to have more reputation! Expand
  3. Oct 21, 2013
    VERY action packed, likeable characters... love it love it!! Chicago Fire has unexpected twists, and shows diversity from other Emergency TV shows. Showing all aspects of a fire house, from captain to candidate.
  4. Nov 21, 2013
    Love it! Likeable characters, lots of action, beautiful people and great acting! Seriously underrated, it's got some familiar faces and has some great new ones too. I like it because it's actually a bit different, I've not watched a series like this before. Very good, highly recommend.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 22, 2012
    There are rivalries and feuds and dangerous situations, as well as a complete lack of personality. [29 Oct 2012, p.38]
  2. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Oct 12, 2012
    There didn't seem to be anything like [a plot] for the first two episodes, though there has been no lack of good looks, with Taylor Kinney and Jesse Spencer around and filling out their firemen togs nicely. Still there's hope. In episode three, to be exact, where we find a hint that the writers have caught on to the uses of a story line, this about a corrupt police detective.
  3. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Oct 10, 2012
    There's no character you haven't seen before. More importantly, there's no character that hasn't been done much, much better elsewhere.