Childrens' Hospital : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7.5

1. Feb 28, 2011
    Ridiculously hilarious series. It's really not for the type of people that take EVERY show seriously... Like some people. The show is immature, rude, and very satirical, but that's exactly what I love about it. It's about time someone took a shot at those overly melodramatic hospital TV shows.
  2. Apr 10, 2015
    A send up of the current state of medical drama's Children's Hospital is humorous throughout, and even laugh out loud funny on occasions. At at only 5 minutes in length however each episode, and indeed the season as a whole, ends just as it starts to build up steam.
  3. Jul 22, 2011
    now im going to ignore the guy with turrets at the bottom of the list, to tell u how cool this show is. Funny references to hospital dramas and interesting characters leaves this show very entertaining
  4. Jun 29, 2011
    Pure comic gold. I laugh out loud at nearly every joke in the series. If you are the type of person that thinks Two and A Half Men is funny, then dont watch this.
  5. Dec 1, 2013
    Machine-gun style, ridiculous humor. Reminiscent of Airplane or Naked Gun, the jokes are every few seconds sometimes one-liners, sometimes slapstick, sometimes weird props. The gags are much more hit than miss and I found myself truly laughing out loud, like belly laughs, a lot. Kind of rare for me.

There are no critic reviews yet.