• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.9

1. Sep 23, 2013
    To me season 3 is when this show hit its peak. This is my favorite season of the 5 and always will be, but for some reason something told me they should have ended the show with this season since it reached its purpose. Unfortunately the last two seasons make this show decline. 10/10 from me.
  2. Jan 10, 2011
    There are many television shows that get worse with time, fortunately, Chuck is not one of them. Every season of Chuck gets better. With a plot that covers everything from action to comedy and romance, every viewer will have something to look forward to in Chuck.
  3. Sep 3, 2010
    The plot twists in this season are just amazing. At times you almost want to yell at the villains on the screen, it pulls you in and takes you for a great ride. Can't wait to see how they pull it together in the next season.
  4. Sep 2, 2010
    One of the best shows on TV with twists and lots of steamy romance. The character connection on screen works well with the show. You will feel a connection with the characters and can relate with them.
  5. DouglasT.
    Jan 27, 2010
    This is one of my favorite shows of all time. Why? Because its a consistently fun, lighthearted, silly, action adventure romp that always puts me in a good mood. In other words, its exactly what I want from a good TV show.
  6. MaddogJ.
    Jan 27, 2010
    I don't know what happened in the off season, but it seems as though the writing team listened to the critics and molded a new show with this awesome cast putting up a stronger performance every week.
  7. AvinashS.
    Jan 26, 2010
    This new season is lot more interesting than the previous seasons. Its a perfect balance of comedy, action and romance. this new season will be a real treat to watch.
  8. BenL
    Jan 25, 2010
    As excellent as ever. The slightly repeating storyline throughout the episodes may bore some, but an underlying progression of plot made by excellent acting and creativity on the director's part keeps the show exciting and a joy to watch.
  9. KR
    Jan 17, 2010
    This season is a little bit of the same awesomeness we've come to expect. The fun balance of spy stuff with the nerdherd world is just the right tone to escape from real life and have a few laughs. The only spy comedy out there worth watching, and this season with Chuck not being so anemic in the skills department has been a fun addition.
  10. CJ
    Jan 13, 2010
    Chuck contains a little for everyone, and the third season is no different. It is taking a new path this season, but is still a nice combination of physical comedy, clever writing, action, suspense and romance. IIt's difficult not to like something here. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed!
  11. JasonS
    Jan 12, 2010
    I'm sure there are more sophisticated shows on television. But in terms off pure enjoyment, wit, laughs, consistency and overall joy, "Chuck" exceeds all others. Thank you, NBC, for giving the show another chance. We are all grateful.
  12. BillD
    Jan 12, 2010
    Drama, Intrigue, Romance, Comedy, all done tastefully. One of the best shows on TV.
  13. RyanS
    Jan 11, 2010
    I thought this show had great balance and a tendency to play with all of my emotions. There was never a dule moment and the continued tention between Chuck and Sarah leave me on edge. It is the best show on TV now!
  14. LeahT
    Jan 11, 2010
    Looks like Chuck is off to another great start, from where I'm standing. The comedy was on the ball and the beginning of the season unexpected. Yeah, so the Chuck/Sarah relationship is getting drawn out to increasingly extreme measures. So what? The actors are perfectly cast, the action is humorous, and these are characters we've grown to love. Fans of the Chuck will be glad to Looks like Chuck is off to another great start, from where I'm standing. The comedy was on the ball and the beginning of the season unexpected. Yeah, so the Chuck/Sarah relationship is getting drawn out to increasingly extreme measures. So what? The actors are perfectly cast, the action is humorous, and these are characters we've grown to love. Fans of the Chuck will be glad to see that it's maintained its lighthearted brand of entertainment. Expand
  15. LukeS
    Jan 10, 2010
    This new season brings the same awesomeness the last two did. I admit, after seeing last season's finale I expected all of Chuck's fighting scenes to look awkward and fake. However, I was VERY impressed with how they looked in tonight's premier. The premier also brought some more funny scenes (glad Morgan is back), and more romance between Chuck and Sarah. Is the show This new season brings the same awesomeness the last two did. I admit, after seeing last season's finale I expected all of Chuck's fighting scenes to look awkward and fake. However, I was VERY impressed with how they looked in tonight's premier. The premier also brought some more funny scenes (glad Morgan is back), and more romance between Chuck and Sarah. Is the show perfect? No, but compared to everything else that's on these days, it's pretty dang close. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    The show remains lightweight and occasionally just silly, but it’s also a comedy that's truly tense, a drama with a mythology that rarely gets bogged down.
  2. Because the comedy is so strong, the cast is so likable, and everyone involved so obviously has a passion for making the show as entertaining as it can be, there's a sense of joy around "Chuck" that's infectious.
  3. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    The five episodes NBC sent out don't, to my eye, reach the heights Chuck hit toward the end of its season 2 run. But after a major change in the show's premise--rather than being a sad sack nerd dragged into the spy-life, Chuck is now a certified ass-kicker, thanks to getting some superpowered brainwaves--the show successfully changes gears while keeping everything that's best about it.