• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.4

1. May 22, 2015
    Chuck is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. On top of that it has some of the most uplifting but heart-breaking moments I've seen in television. If it was up to me everyone would have to watch Chuck.
  2. Sep 23, 2013
    Now what the hell happened here? After coming off of a brilliant season 3 they manage to become the show that just dragged on for too long. Don't get me wrong i enjoyed season 4 but not much.
  3. Dec 14, 2011
    I love Chuck and this season is amazing with all the revelations about his family. I love the fact that Chuck and Sarah finally got married. Chuck and Sarah ftw
  4. Oct 5, 2011
    YES!!!!!! It still is a great show! I can't even summon the willpower necessary to turn off the TV or change the channel. Anyone who has that fundamental capability to even think of such a malicious deed, should be raped.
  5. Jul 1, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This season better than the third season much as we look at the road book in the narrative cut it nicely and how to give them time to I hate NBC for it is the inviolability of the book to write the season complete if we note that in the beginning of the season, the canal was only stating the thirteen episode but visions escalate the number of viewers gave no full season but I hope to be the last season is amazing to viewers. Expand
  6. Jun 30, 2011
    The show finally start taking some bad twists as really new development becomes hard to get. After 3 fantastic seasons where the highlights were obvious (the romance, the Chuck factor, the fun Buy More crew), season 4, while still very entertaining, starts to drag and for the first time has no main underlying plot. The complete season ends up being made of several small arcs that sometimesThe show finally start taking some bad twists as really new development becomes hard to get. After 3 fantastic seasons where the highlights were obvious (the romance, the Chuck factor, the fun Buy More crew), season 4, while still very entertaining, starts to drag and for the first time has no main underlying plot. The complete season ends up being made of several small arcs that sometimes can be boring were not for how the characters are lovable. The main problem here is not season 4 itself, but that it's quite clear that from how it's getting harder and harder to introduce something new on this old formula, a 5th season was approved. When you watch the last minutes of the last episode of this, you will get it how lacking in story the 5th will be, since the cliffhanger was simple "throw" in the last minute as if producers didn't want it to get the 5th season approved.
    In my opinion, without watching the 5th season, this will be the last real worthy season.
  7. May 17, 2011
    Season 4 is the best season so far. It introduces so many new characters. From Mary Bartowski to Alexei Volkoff. Season 4 is more dramatic than ever and it is funnier than ever. Episode 1 of season 4 is one of the best, it shows how much Chuck and Morgan have changed since they were nerds. Season 4 shows a lot of mystery throughout the season. From when Chuck met his mother to when AlexeiSeason 4 is the best season so far. It introduces so many new characters. From Mary Bartowski to Alexei Volkoff. Season 4 is more dramatic than ever and it is funnier than ever. Episode 1 of season 4 is one of the best, it shows how much Chuck and Morgan have changed since they were nerds. Season 4 shows a lot of mystery throughout the season. From when Chuck met his mother to when Alexei Volkoff swore he had changed. Also, it has the best cliffhanger out of all the seasons. I think that it was a good idea to have Morgan accidentally put on the intersect glasses, and learn everything that chuck did have. Although, I do think it is a bit sad that Chuck does not the intersect any more. I can't wait to see Morgan do a back flip or do some kung fu! It should be funny! Expand
  8. Mar 2, 2011
    There hasn't been an episode from the beginning that I thought was funny, cute, well acted or had an interesting story line.
  9. Feb 27, 2011
    This is the best show on tv. This combination of regular guy and "master spy" is very thrilling. Every episode is getting better and better. Can't wait for the next episode!
  10. Jan 15, 2011
    Although I'm a big fan of the show, this season seems weak in comparison. Much of the humor has left the show to be replaced by Mrs. Bartowski's every other episode character twists. I just hope the show will return to its more comedy oriented roots soon.
  11. Sep 22, 2010
    The season premiere was filled with cliches of the Super Spy, Chuck, who miraculously manages to out fight ten Russians and then chooses to save his friends instead of finding out the secrets of his lost mother. Yes, we get it....Chuck is an all around great guy in a "complicated" CIA world. It appears the writers have stuck to the tired cliches and will eventually bring a baby into theThe season premiere was filled with cliches of the Super Spy, Chuck, who miraculously manages to out fight ten Russians and then chooses to save his friends instead of finding out the secrets of his lost mother. Yes, we get it....Chuck is an all around great guy in a "complicated" CIA world. It appears the writers have stuck to the tired cliches and will eventually bring a baby into the season to help revitalize the weak plots. Collapse
  12. Sep 21, 2010
    Brilliant! Fantastic! The best show on tv. I love the Chuck and Morgan spywork. Love that General Beckman is running the Buy More. Things are looking very solid for season 4!!!
  13. Sep 21, 2010
    Chuck has a fresh start in season 4! The season premiere was great and much smoother and more mature than any other season. All the same people come back (i assume, from the opening credits) although you only see Ellie, Morgan, Sarah, Casey, and Chuck. I do hope Jeffster returns along with Awesome. Nevertheless, season 4 of chuck proves to be the best season yet.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Christian Blauvelt
    Dec 10, 2010
    Coming off eps with Dolph Lundgren, Lou Ferrigno, and yes, Nicole Richie, Dalton's arc proves that no other show since Alias has made smarter use of its guest stars. [5 Nov 2010, p.64]