• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.1

1. Nov 18, 2013
    This show is very good, all of the characters are very like-able in their own ways. The acting is very good and so is the story. Even though the episodes can sometimes feel episodic, it is still enjoyable. I started watching this show late, and I feel I had to write this because of that. Chuck is a very awesome character, and so is Sarah and Casey. Chucks friends are awesome to, you wouldThis show is very good, all of the characters are very like-able in their own ways. The acting is very good and so is the story. Even though the episodes can sometimes feel episodic, it is still enjoyable. I started watching this show late, and I feel I had to write this because of that. Chuck is a very awesome character, and so is Sarah and Casey. Chucks friends are awesome to, you would think it but you really start to like Morgan. In each episode you always hope for the best of Chucks and his friends. A very good show I would recommend you check out. Expand
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    The season premiere was filled with cliches of the Super Spy, Chuck, who miraculously manages to out fight ten Russians and then chooses to save his friends instead of finding out the secrets of his lost mother. Yes, we get it....Chuck is an all around great guy in a "complicated" CIA world.

It appears the writers have stuck to the tired cliches and will eventually bring a baby into the season to help revitalize the weak plots.
  3. Dec 21, 2013
    I have been told this show is funny and entertaining. However, after only watching the first episode, I can tell it is a mindless, cliched, and predictable drama. When the episode began, I was interested and curious to find out what would happen, but after I saw all the sexist stereotyping of the Sarah character, I was instantly disappointed. Why the writers chose to create such anI have been told this show is funny and entertaining. However, after only watching the first episode, I can tell it is a mindless, cliched, and predictable drama. When the episode began, I was interested and curious to find out what would happen, but after I saw all the sexist stereotyping of the Sarah character, I was instantly disappointed. Why the writers chose to create such an unlikeable character, I will never know, but knowing the show will probably revolve around a naked blond, I would rather watch anything else. Expand
  4. Aug 12, 2010
    Chuck is an absolutely fantastic show, it's a simple cross between scrubs, and Alias. Good times to be had by all and just an all round great laugh. I can't stop watching it!!!
  5. Sep 28, 2010
    Even though, I haven't really followed Chuck in a while. This season has been pretty good. It's entertaining, and the action, drama and music are all pretty well thought out.
  6. Aug 7, 2011
    Chuck is a lighthearted spy show, and whether you like it or not will probably be dictated by your feelings about the cast, which is excellent, LOL. Plots get repetitive but the actors elevate the material.
  7. Sep 22, 2010
    Seasons 1 though 3: One (real) word: Epicly Awesome

Seasons 1 though 3: One (real) word: Epicly Awesome

Season 4 Premere: I don't like what happened to the 'Buy More' It just got less relatable. Before then the protagonist, Chuck, was a normal, relatable person that something random happened to. He had a secret, weird coworkers (that didn't really work), weird friend, boring job at a normal place. Now the show just lost the Buy More, it still has the setting of the Buy More but I just losses something.
  8. Oct 5, 2011
    The best thing NBS put on the air in quite some time. From top to bottom, this show delivers unlike any other show on. It throws itself into a whole nother definition of the Action-Spy-Comedy.
  9. Jan 10, 2011
    The unique combination of action, comedy and romance compliment each other perfectly. With a good plot and cast that play their roles well, Chuck is surely one of todays best television series.
  10. Apr 27, 2011
    This show has been my favorite show ever since it came out. It listens to the fans' feedback and makes so it tailored directly to the die hard fans of the show. I feel everyone should see this show sometime in their life
  11. May 17, 2011
    Chuck is one of my favourite shows. It takes a man who is quite unpopular and has very few friends and turns him into a man who can take down a group of guys without breaking a sweat. The show contains so many genres and can still hold it all together. An example is "Chuck Versus the Tic Tac" which contains comedy, action, romance and betrayal, all in one episode. Who could not like Chuck?
  12. May 25, 2011
    I Love this Show because it has some Computer grade hummor init and would be interesting if Humans could get a computer downloaded in to a person.I hope Morgan does continue with being the Intersect with CHUCK. being the Intersect along side each other...
  13. Jan 12, 2014
    A spy show that doesn't spend every second trying to be serious and cool? Yes please. If you don't mind some slightly over-the-top gadgets and a few 'yeah right" action moments, this is the show for you. Superb acting helps carry the run-of-the-mill writing. It's the plot of Alias combined with the quirky humor of Eureka.
  14. Jul 12, 2011
    Interesting all round show, with funny plot, developing characters and very sleek look. The show has perhaps a few too many cliche situations, but the characters will make you love it all the more.
    The not so great news? Expect plot holes.
  15. Sep 6, 2011
    CHUCK is a pleasantly quirky TV show if there ever was one. It seems to span over almost every genre--namely comedy and action/adventure, but there are many mixed-in ones as well, such as drama, thriller, romance...you name it--and it is funny, but the action-based plot seems to bring down the humor, just as the offtrack humor seems to bring down the plot. The hour-length of each episodeCHUCK is a pleasantly quirky TV show if there ever was one. It seems to span over almost every genre--namely comedy and action/adventure, but there are many mixed-in ones as well, such as drama, thriller, romance...you name it--and it is funny, but the action-based plot seems to bring down the humor, just as the offtrack humor seems to bring down the plot. The hour-length of each episode is sure to draw a few yawns, here and there, but otherwise, it's a solid show. Expand
  16. Aug 14, 2011
    If there is maybe 1 thing i dont like on this awesome TV show, it is the weird romantic life of Chuck. It can be very boring to watch his girl problems. But this is not enough to lower the grade.But the adventure-action nature of Chuck is really exciting and amazing. There is a whole lotta fantastic characters like Casey, Big Mike and weird pervert Jeff. I could never forget some of theIf there is maybe 1 thing i dont like on this awesome TV show, it is the weird romantic life of Chuck. It can be very boring to watch his girl problems. But this is not enough to lower the grade.But the adventure-action nature of Chuck is really exciting and amazing. There is a whole lotta fantastic characters like Casey, Big Mike and weird pervert Jeff. I could never forget some of the scenes that makes even any serious man LoL. The Antagonists of the show (like Volkoff, Shaw,Ring-Fulcrum organization...) were really interesting. If you start watching this, im sure you will not press the red x button on the top-right of your media player. Expand
  17. Oct 14, 2011
    Unbelievable! Maybe the best show of the year, it's really perfect. The Intersect, the whole shows conception is great. Zachary Levi portrays the role perfect. Puzzled, smart, doesn't know whats happening, Charles Bartowski is funny and at the same time action. Full of mystery, spy stuff, romance and technology, Chuck is great. I really recommended to watch it.
  18. Jan 31, 2012
    Fun show to watch, especially for those who work at an electronics store ;) . The scenes are usually very witty, however the action is terrible. The show is funny, and clever. Give it a try!
  19. Jan 13, 2013
    This is the single most amazing thing produced in the history of television and is a goddamn must watch,at least you are a geek or even slightly appreciate good TV.This show show has a special place in my heart and will always have,apart from the poster in my room which reminds me of this amazing 91 episode series and almost make me cry every time I think about it ending. It almost neverThis is the single most amazing thing produced in the history of television and is a goddamn must watch,at least you are a geek or even slightly appreciate good TV.This show show has a special place in my heart and will always have,apart from the poster in my room which reminds me of this amazing 91 episode series and almost make me cry every time I think about it ending. It almost never disappointed me, prove to be a source of inspiration and entertainment, and also made me proud of being a geek.Anybody who doesn't think so,well,I feel sorry for him/her. Expand
  20. Aug 2, 2013
    This was a phenomenal and often quite hilarious show with countless amounts of wit and humor to spare, also being one of few shows I've ever watched on a continuous basis.
  21. Jul 19, 2013
    Chuck is a great show to just watch and relax you will find your self laughing throughout its run. You will eventually come to fall in love with the characters of this show I think they picked the prefect cast for the show. Adam Baldwin is just freaking ingenious and while most will point out the main stars of the show his support acting is just fantastic. The whole show is a blast toChuck is a great show to just watch and relax you will find your self laughing throughout its run. You will eventually come to fall in love with the characters of this show I think they picked the prefect cast for the show. Adam Baldwin is just freaking ingenious and while most will point out the main stars of the show his support acting is just fantastic. The whole show is a blast to watch and will make you smile, laugh, and root for the characters. Expand
  22. Sep 23, 2013
    Season 1 is great fun, not the best season but still an amazing one. A show and season that i will continue to go back and watch the chuck full of fun.
  23. Apr 21, 2014
    My favorite show its amazing never seen a better show than this its genius and i will never give a bad rating its lighthearted and simple plus great actors
  24. Jan 6, 2015
    You get so many emotions by watching Chuck. This show combines humor, spy/action, romance and drama in such a wonderful way. If you want to have a good time, you definitely want to watch Chuck. I have only good things to say about it! One of the best show that I ever watched. I finished it last week and miss it already !

1. While there are a a few too many "awkward-guy moments," there are enough genuinely sweet ones to balance them out. [28 Sep 2007, p.93]
  2. The pilot is full of dark, dangerous and sexy moments.
    It's actually a kick to watch. Its joys are broader and self-consciously zanier than the CW series.