• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.4

1. Dec 1, 2017
    WOW is all I can say! Chuck absolutely blew me away. The character development is superb, there are some insane fight scenes in this show, and the drama is quite literally the best. You really become attached to these characters like no other TV series out there. I am incredibly impressed and hope they come out with more episodes, for they really left quite the cliffhanger for the lastWOW is all I can say! Chuck absolutely blew me away. The character development is superb, there are some insane fight scenes in this show, and the drama is quite literally the best. You really become attached to these characters like no other TV series out there. I am incredibly impressed and hope they come out with more episodes, for they really left quite the cliffhanger for the last episode. Expand
  2. Jun 7, 2017
    Charming and fun, Chuck has enough charisma to overcome its otherwise ho-hum attempts at action. The cast is mostly solid and the cheese is usually kept to a minimum in dialogue (the CIA/NSA heads are horribly directed and always challenge my will to watch the show). If you want something with a light hearted approach to espionage, Chuck's first season is worth a try.
  3. Jul 25, 2016
    The greatest TV show I've ever seen. It's certainly not the deepest show, but it's funny, emotional, thrilling, smart and witty. Such a sharp writing and dialogue. The cast has the greatest chemistry. It has a love story that actually made me believe in love again. It has everything. It's a hell lotta fun. After finishing the show, it will be your hardest breakup.
  4. Jun 14, 2015
    Light, entertaining and pleasing show. Good mix of action, humour (slightly geeky-awkward at some times) and drama. You feel engaged with the characters very quickly and the plot links the flaws very well. You feel that it flows correctly and the tempo is correct.
    Worth watching.
  5. Jan 6, 2015
    You get so many emotions by watching Chuck. This show combines humor, spy/action, romance and drama in such a wonderful way. If you want to have a good time, you definitely want to watch Chuck. I have only good things to say about it! One of the best show that I ever watched. I finished it last week and miss it already !
  6. Apr 21, 2014
    My favorite show its amazing never seen a better show than this its genius and i will never give a bad rating its lighthearted and simple plus great actors
  7. Jan 12, 2014
    A spy show that doesn't spend every second trying to be serious and cool? Yes please. If you don't mind some slightly over-the-top gadgets and a few 'yeah right" action moments, this is the show for you. Superb acting helps carry the run-of-the-mill writing. It's the plot of Alias combined with the quirky humor of Eureka.
  8. Dec 21, 2013
    I have been told this show is funny and entertaining. However, after only watching the first episode, I can tell it is a mindless, cliched, and predictable drama. When the episode began, I was interested and curious to find out what would happen, but after I saw all the sexist stereotyping of the Sarah character, I was instantly disappointed. Why the writers chose to create such anI have been told this show is funny and entertaining. However, after only watching the first episode, I can tell it is a mindless, cliched, and predictable drama. When the episode began, I was interested and curious to find out what would happen, but after I saw all the sexist stereotyping of the Sarah character, I was instantly disappointed. Why the writers chose to create such an unlikeable character, I will never know, but knowing the show will probably revolve around a naked blond, I would rather watch anything else. Expand
  9. Nov 18, 2013
    This show is very good, all of the characters are very like-able in their own ways. The acting is very good and so is the story. Even though the episodes can sometimes feel episodic, it is still enjoyable. I started watching this show late, and I feel I had to write this because of that. Chuck is a very awesome character, and so is Sarah and Casey. Chucks friends are awesome to, you wouldThis show is very good, all of the characters are very like-able in their own ways. The acting is very good and so is the story. Even though the episodes can sometimes feel episodic, it is still enjoyable. I started watching this show late, and I feel I had to write this because of that. Chuck is a very awesome character, and so is Sarah and Casey. Chucks friends are awesome to, you would think it but you really start to like Morgan. In each episode you always hope for the best of Chucks and his friends. A very good show I would recommend you check out. Expand
  10. Sep 23, 2013
    Season 1 is great fun, not the best season but still an amazing one. A show and season that i will continue to go back and watch the chuck full of fun.
  11. Aug 2, 2013
    This was a phenomenal and often quite hilarious show with countless amounts of wit and humor to spare, also being one of few shows I've ever watched on a continuous basis.
  12. Jul 19, 2013
    Chuck is a great show to just watch and relax you will find your self laughing throughout its run. You will eventually come to fall in love with the characters of this show I think they picked the prefect cast for the show. Adam Baldwin is just freaking ingenious and while most will point out the main stars of the show his support acting is just fantastic. The whole show is a blast toChuck is a great show to just watch and relax you will find your self laughing throughout its run. You will eventually come to fall in love with the characters of this show I think they picked the prefect cast for the show. Adam Baldwin is just freaking ingenious and while most will point out the main stars of the show his support acting is just fantastic. The whole show is a blast to watch and will make you smile, laugh, and root for the characters. Expand
  13. Jan 13, 2013
    This is the single most amazing thing produced in the history of television and is a goddamn must watch,at least you are a geek or even slightly appreciate good TV.This show show has a special place in my heart and will always have,apart from the poster in my room which reminds me of this amazing 91 episode series and almost make me cry every time I think about it ending. It almost neverThis is the single most amazing thing produced in the history of television and is a goddamn must watch,at least you are a geek or even slightly appreciate good TV.This show show has a special place in my heart and will always have,apart from the poster in my room which reminds me of this amazing 91 episode series and almost make me cry every time I think about it ending. It almost never disappointed me, prove to be a source of inspiration and entertainment, and also made me proud of being a geek.Anybody who doesn't think so,well,I feel sorry for him/her. Expand
  14. Jan 31, 2012
    Fun show to watch, especially for those who work at an electronics store ;) . The scenes are usually very witty, however the action is terrible. The show is funny, and clever. Give it a try!
  15. Oct 14, 2011
    Unbelievable! Maybe the best show of the year, it's really perfect. The Intersect, the whole shows conception is great. Zachary Levi portrays the role perfect. Puzzled, smart, doesn't know whats happening, Charles Bartowski is funny and at the same time action. Full of mystery, spy stuff, romance and technology, Chuck is great. I really recommended to watch it.
  16. Oct 5, 2011
    The best thing NBS put on the air in quite some time. From top to bottom, this show delivers unlike any other show on. It throws itself into a whole nother definition of the Action-Spy-Comedy.
  17. Sep 6, 2011
    CHUCK is a pleasantly quirky TV show if there ever was one. It seems to span over almost every genre--namely comedy and action/adventure, but there are many mixed-in ones as well, such as drama, thriller, romance...you name it--and it is funny, but the action-based plot seems to bring down the humor, just as the offtrack humor seems to bring down the plot. The hour-length of each episodeCHUCK is a pleasantly quirky TV show if there ever was one. It seems to span over almost every genre--namely comedy and action/adventure, but there are many mixed-in ones as well, such as drama, thriller, romance...you name it--and it is funny, but the action-based plot seems to bring down the humor, just as the offtrack humor seems to bring down the plot. The hour-length of each episode is sure to draw a few yawns, here and there, but otherwise, it's a solid show. Expand
  18. Aug 14, 2011
    If there is maybe 1 thing i dont like on this awesome TV show, it is the weird romantic life of Chuck. It can be very boring to watch his girl problems. But this is not enough to lower the grade.But the adventure-action nature of Chuck is really exciting and amazing. There is a whole lotta fantastic characters like Casey, Big Mike and weird pervert Jeff. I could never forget some of theIf there is maybe 1 thing i dont like on this awesome TV show, it is the weird romantic life of Chuck. It can be very boring to watch his girl problems. But this is not enough to lower the grade.But the adventure-action nature of Chuck is really exciting and amazing. There is a whole lotta fantastic characters like Casey, Big Mike and weird pervert Jeff. I could never forget some of the scenes that makes even any serious man LoL. The Antagonists of the show (like Volkoff, Shaw,Ring-Fulcrum organization...) were really interesting. If you start watching this, im sure you will not press the red x button on the top-right of your media player. Expand
  19. Aug 7, 2011
    Chuck is a lighthearted spy show, and whether you like it or not will probably be dictated by your feelings about the cast, which is excellent, LOL. Plots get repetitive but the actors elevate the material.
  20. Jul 12, 2011
    Interesting all round show, with funny plot, developing characters and very sleek look. The show has perhaps a few too many cliche situations, but the characters will make you love it all the more.
    The not so great news? Expect plot holes.
  21. May 25, 2011
    I Love this Show because it has some Computer grade hummor init and would be interesting if Humans could get a computer downloaded in to a person.I hope Morgan does continue with being the Intersect with CHUCK. being the Intersect along side each other...
  22. May 17, 2011
    Chuck is one of my favourite shows. It takes a man who is quite unpopular and has very few friends and turns him into a man who can take down a group of guys without breaking a sweat. The show contains so many genres and can still hold it all together. An example is "Chuck Versus the Tic Tac" which contains comedy, action, romance and betrayal, all in one episode. Who could not like Chuck?
  23. Apr 27, 2011
    This show has been my favorite show ever since it came out. It listens to the fans' feedback and makes so it tailored directly to the die hard fans of the show. I feel everyone should see this show sometime in their life
  24. Jan 10, 2011
    The unique combination of action, comedy and romance compliment each other perfectly. With a good plot and cast that play their roles well, Chuck is surely one of todays best television series.
  25. Sep 28, 2010
    Even though, I haven't really followed Chuck in a while. This season has been pretty good. It's entertaining, and the action, drama and music are all pretty well thought out.
  26. Sep 22, 2010
    Seasons 1 though 3: One (real) word: Epicly Awesome

Seasons 1 though 3: One (real) word: Epicly Awesome

Season 4 Premere: I don't like what happened to the 'Buy More' It just got less relatable. Before then the protagonist, Chuck, was a normal, relatable person that something random happened to. He had a secret, weird coworkers (that didn't really work), weird friend, boring job at a normal place. Now the show just lost the Buy More, it still has the setting of the Buy More but I just losses something.
  27. Sep 22, 2010
    The season premiere was filled with cliches of the Super Spy, Chuck, who miraculously manages to out fight ten Russians and then chooses to save his friends instead of finding out the secrets of his lost mother. Yes, we get it....Chuck is an all around great guy in a "complicated" CIA world.

It appears the writers have stuck to the tired cliches and will eventually bring a baby into the season to help revitalize the weak plots.
  28. Aug 12, 2010
    Chuck is an absolutely fantastic show, it's a simple cross between scrubs, and Alias. Good times to be had by all and just an all round great laugh. I can't stop watching it!!!
  29. bobg
    Jan 22, 2010
    Most interesting show to watch. Chuck is a great show to just relax and watch after a tough day. The show has action, mystery, romance, and full of technology.
  30. zanders
    Jan 15, 2010
    Chuck is replacing scrubs as the most enjoyable tv show, with compelling drama and hilarious moments with a great soundtrack to boot, chuck is a fantastic TV show
  31. ChuckB
    Jan 13, 2010
    This is the best thing since the creation of people. Zach Levi acts out his role better then any other comedy actor in the biz. Sarah also has amazing acting and the show has the best hitline EVER. THIS SHOW ROCKS!
  32. GabrielleM
    Sep 22, 2009
    Chuck is a great mix of action, comedy, romance, secret agents, quirky workplaces and family drama. It's a show that's hard not to love, underrated and unappreciated. One of my personal favorites.
  33. CraigG
    Sep 22, 2009
    Fun stories, great character chemistries and slick presentation makes Chuck one of the best shows on TV at the moment.
  34. RonO.
    Jul 27, 2009
    Along with LOST, CHUCK is the BEST show on TV right now. I love everything about it: its acting, writing, directing, etc. It's ridiculous that CHUCK isn't nominated for an Emmy.
  35. JacobW
    Jul 16, 2009
    Most enjoyable show I've seen on television. Great acting, decent fight scenes, and a story that continues to progress and build makes Chuck a definite success.
  36. AlexE
    Jun 15, 2009
    This show is a great show. it is disappointing that nbc has decided to hold it back till march. i hope somehow they change it so it starts earlier.
  37. MikeB
    May 29, 2009
    Chuck has compelling characters, great comic moments, sophisticated special effects, and moments of high drama. I love it and watch every episode.
  38. AmyK
    May 25, 2009
    So funny and entertaining - Chuck is quickly becoming one of my fav shows!
  39. KimberlyS
    May 17, 2009
    One of our favorite shows. We never miss it. The casting is great. The leads and supporting cast really sell each episode.
  40. LindseyM
    Apr 30, 2009
    My whole family loves this show.
  41. ChrisY
    Apr 29, 2009
    A great show that makes you laugh with its clever writing and story. The story is quite engrossing that you want to keep on watching each episode.
  42. SandreneM
    Mar 20, 2009
    Not many shows can make me laugh out loud, yet this one does again and and again each episode. The second season is even stronger than the first, with each episode getting better and better. A great mix of action, romance, drama and comedy, with characters you quickly come to care about.
  43. EllaL
    Mar 18, 2009
    Moderately entertaining, but disappointingly repetitive from episode to episode. The acting is too melodramatic to be fresh for long, the relationships and situations are awfully trite; cliche characters, gratuitous camera shots. Really it's a bit of fluff with no substance whatever. Sure, it's meant as a light spoof show, but it gets kinda old pretty quick. Neither good nor Moderately entertaining, but disappointingly repetitive from episode to episode. The acting is too melodramatic to be fresh for long, the relationships and situations are awfully trite; cliche characters, gratuitous camera shots. Really it's a bit of fluff with no substance whatever. Sure, it's meant as a light spoof show, but it gets kinda old pretty quick. Neither good nor bad, it's totally mid-range. If you're high, under 25, and there's nothing else on, then go for it. Probably more appealing to those of the male persuasion due to the female eye candy, would've benefited from at least one hot guy in the cast. Expand
  44. PL
    Jan 19, 2009
    Engaging show with a focus on wry humor, fun action sequences and quirky characters. A fine moral dilemma added during the final 08 episode.
  45. JameF
    Oct 15, 2008
    Great show keep me interest and watching . I'm always up on my toes when watching the show.
  46. NormanK.
    Jul 9, 2008
    This is by far the best programme i have seen for years. A fabulous script and incredible acting. well done to all who have made this happen. cant wait for the new series.
  47. AhmadF.
    May 7, 2008
    Good plot, good actors but somehow each episode is just another version of the previous one. A bad guy comes..the agents ask for Chuck's help..he gets involved even though he doesn't want to..gets saved. However, you do find yourself watching each episode anyway.
  48. RobH.
    Apr 3, 2008
    Great Show, to me the best new series on TV. It's humorous and action packed at the same time.
  49. EvelynD.
    Mar 29, 2008
    At first, I thought, that looks stupid. utterly stupid. But give it chance and, its my Heroes appetizer.
  50. JillD.
    Mar 18, 2008
    Great show! The actors are amazing. The writing is genius and funny. If I could give it above a 10 I would. It is my new favorite show. I can
  51. Susan
    Mar 1, 2008
    A Best Buy spy! How fun!
  52. DonnaR.
    Mar 1, 2008
    It's such a sweet show! The characters are charming and likable.
  53. TheSwami
    Feb 24, 2008
    Unquestionably the best new series on TV. Quite possibly THE best series on TV today. The writing is superb, acting superb, I love the storylines and the side characters and their stories...this is the only show I watch in real-time instead of Tivo-to-view-later. A+++ is not high enough of a review. For maximum enjoyment watch the episodes in order though. The plot is not necessarily so Unquestionably the best new series on TV. Quite possibly THE best series on TV today. The writing is superb, acting superb, I love the storylines and the side characters and their stories...this is the only show I watch in real-time instead of Tivo-to-view-later. A+++ is not high enough of a review. For maximum enjoyment watch the episodes in order though. The plot is not necessarily so linear you cannot start midway thru, but some of the side plots and jokes are better understood by watching from the beginning. Expand
  54. JamesS.
    Dec 28, 2007
    This is the best TV series of the year. Funny and sweet, with characters you would really care for.
  55. JaneK.
    Dec 7, 2007
    Campy and fun, this is The Office meets Alias. Adam Baldwin is hysterical in his deadpan humor, and Zachary Levi is every gals dream geek.
  56. DarrellG
    Dec 7, 2007
    Chuck is awesome! Very clever show with a fresh story idea.
  57. JuanL.
    Dec 6, 2007
    Incredibly witty, and cleverly written. Chuck is a great character that brings the rest of the often aloof cast into brilliance. It's a true adventure comedy.
  58. MaryC.
    Dec 6, 2007
    Got addicted to this one pretty quickly. Probably dating myself, but it's quirkiness and firmly tongue-in-cheek attitude remind me of the original "Get Smart" TV show.
  59. BenY
    Oct 29, 2007
    This show is so good I was Chuck Bartowski for Halloween!
  60. BobS.
    Oct 23, 2007
    Great show.
  61. JoshS.
    Oct 23, 2007
    amazing show with a great cast. wonderful chemistry between characters. something new and fresh. NBC needs to realize that they have a winner!
  62. JC
    Oct 16, 2007
    Have really enjoyed it so far. Love the cast. Hope they can keep it interesting from week to week!
  63. TF.
    Oct 15, 2007
    Love the show.
  64. AlexR.
    Oct 10, 2007
    By far the smartest and most interesting show of the new season. I can't wait for the next episode, and that's saying something coming from a real tv show aficionado!
  65. RobertB.
    Oct 9, 2007
    Great new show. Fun and family friendly.
  66. tommyA.
    Oct 9, 2007
    Chuck is a hilarious show. Plus the blonde chick is pleasing to the eye. Adam Baldwin plays one helluva creepy good-guy.
  67. DW.
    Oct 8, 2007
    Funny with both physical comedy and social commentary. Engaging, likable characters carry the story.
  68. MarcF.
    Oct 2, 2007
    Good show, far fetched but generally entertaining
  69. RichardW.
    Oct 1, 2007
    Funniest most innovative show I have seen in a long time.
  70. SkippyS
    Oct 1, 2007
    I think the show is excellent and so does the public, giving it a solid rating, and so do the critics. Everyone in San Francisco thinks Tim Goodman is a joke so don't go by his review.
  71. DeanN.
    Sep 30, 2007
    Nay-sayers to Chuck shouldn't take it so seriously. It's supposed to entertain you, which it does well. I'm interested in seeing where the show goes from here.
  72. Joan
    Sep 30, 2007
    Started out well enough, but then became increasingly insipid and predictable. Will not waste my time with it.
  73. CJ.
    Sep 29, 2007
    This was a great show, as it was obviously done for fun. All we wanted for the new season this year was something entertaining, and we finally got it!
  74. ArtieR
    Sep 28, 2007
    I loved the pilot. Although it had some plot holes the writing was very good and I love the humor. The chemistry between Chuck and Morgan works and I think that's going to help the show.
    Sep 27, 2007
    I don't understand how people liked this show. It felt like a 10 year old wrote the storyline. Here's a few od my observations. 1. US Government stores crucial data on a 90's Mac with in the form of "images" with NO backup. 2. The images were "downloaded" into Chuck's head by looking at them. 3. Computer drops and therefore the hard drives are totally destroyed with no I don't understand how people liked this show. It felt like a 10 year old wrote the storyline. Here's a few od my observations. 1. US Government stores crucial data on a 90's Mac with in the form of "images" with NO backup. 2. The images were "downloaded" into Chuck's head by looking at them. 3. Computer drops and therefore the hard drives are totally destroyed with no way to retrieve the data. 4. He stops the bomb by going to a porno site that has a virus. Seriously, the bomb-controlling PC has internet access? Those are 4 of the reasons I can think of right now of why I won't be watching this show again. I generally love science fiction shows and was hoping this may be a better version of Jake 2.0, but I was very dissappointed. Expand
  76. VikramM.
    Sep 26, 2007
    How anybody can like this, critics to viewers alike, is shocking. I honestly gave this a shot, people said it was good, so I wanted to give it a shot. People are saying its only like a bit cliched, but really the entire thing is cliched. The jokes aren't that funny, the action is not that great, the acting is not good at all, and the writing is horrifyingly bad. The one thing I liked How anybody can like this, critics to viewers alike, is shocking. I honestly gave this a shot, people said it was good, so I wanted to give it a shot. People are saying its only like a bit cliched, but really the entire thing is cliched. The jokes aren't that funny, the action is not that great, the acting is not good at all, and the writing is horrifyingly bad. The one thing I liked that it was kind of a parody on how ridiculous spy movies are, but even that got old after a few minutes. Nothing was redeemable from this show. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Expand
  77. KasL.
    All kinds of funny.
  78. Linker
    Sep 25, 2007
    I didn't have high expectations, but was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying the show. And, so far, it is one of the few new shows I am looking forward to next week. Is it an amazing, potentially award-winning show? No. But is it enjoyable and entertaining? Yes.
  79. JimP.
    Sep 25, 2007
    Much better than I had expected going into it. Didn't know that Josh Schwartz from the OC was behind the project. His wittiness and talent with quick dialogue shows once again.
  80. JustinP.
    Sep 25, 2007
    Better than expected. Definitely worth watching at least a few more episodes. Besides, you can't go wrong with Adam Baldwin. Long live the hero of Canton!!!!
  81. RichN.
    Sep 25, 2007
    It was cute, funny and had some good action.
  82. JoeT.
    Sep 25, 2007
    Very promising, if the first episode is anything to go by. The 'hook' to the show's a tad cliched, but the likable and quirky characters, their interaction with each other are hi-larious. Awesome.
  83. KevinL.
    Sep 24, 2007
    One of the best shows of the fall season. It is very funny, creative and charming. Very surprisingly good.
  84. MaryD
    Sep 24, 2007
    I was hoping for much more. The acting and premise will not hold up. Just a silly idea that does not go anywhere.
  85. Sam
    Sep 24, 2007
    Clever idea to diffuse the bomb, but there are geeks all over, couldn't they get the details right? The whole show was cool, beat, cringe.
  86. MC
    Sep 24, 2007
    What a unique concept. blends great humor with well shot action/adventure. probably the most original new show this fall, has lots of potential....I hope this one catches one cause it's deserving.
  87. MicheleH.
    Surprisingly good.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Gillian Flynn
    While there are a a few too many "awkward-guy moments," there are enough genuinely sweet ones to balance them out. [28 Sep 2007, p.93]
  2. The pilot is full of dark, dangerous and sexy moments.
    It's actually a kick to watch. Its joys are broader and self-consciously zanier than the CW series.