Season #: 1, 2
8.7

1. Dec 16, 2013
    While Season 2 does lack the cleverness and depth of the first season, it more than makes up for that in action and drama.

Still Code Geass Season 2 is just as good as the first season, just different. Also, as this needs to be said, this show has probably got one of the most satisfying endings of any show or move I have ever seen. Pretty much everything is wrapped up and explained.

Still Code Geass Season 2 is just as good as the first season, just different.

Overall:
    Code Geass is now my favorite Anime series so far. Slightly edging out Ghost in the Shell.
  2. Jun 4, 2013
    Not as good as season 1 but still a great action, giant robot, death note style anime that is absolutely awesome, Also has my personal favorite ending for an anime.

There are no critic reviews yet.