• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 3, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
6.4

1. Aug 9, 2014
    I think this is a wonderful program with two real human beings, able both to cry and rejoice over the results.
    There are only a few TV programs I record each week. This is ONE that I won't miss!!
  2. Aug 17, 2014
    I am incredibly in awe of these two ladies. They break down the cases and take every nuance and tiny detail to build such an amazing circumstantial case. They have really closed so many cases since their first case. Their dedication to the Law Enforcement world with their specific knowledge - prosecutorial and forensic, helps guide the detectives into getting such amazing results and closure for the families.

They are a great addition into the real life drama/reality TV, because in their field, they help so many families get justice for their loved ones!

1. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Sep 3, 2013
    There isn’t a lot of drama.
  2. Reviewed by: Nancy DeWolf Smith
    Sep 3, 2013
    Cold Justice is about simple people in forgotten places, a far cry from the rich New York socialites and corporate villains of an entertainment like "Law & Order." Yet with real pain comes the promise of real closure.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Sep 3, 2013
    It's precisely the lack of traditional stage-managed drama that makes early episodes of the show so fascinating.