Commander in Chief : Season 1

Feb 3, 2006
    Great Show!
  2. MarimarK
    Feb 8, 2006
    A golden globe for geena davis??? I havent seen such bad acting since Debbie did Dallas!!! The show is definatly pretty, but blatantly idealistic and so ubelievable as to regard its viewers as flag waving morons.
  3. MarkA
    Dec 7, 2005
    She is not believable as CinC.
  4. JR
    Oct 20, 2005
    Great sets, not accurate. Great light and color but all big Series have that. Stupid insultingly ignorant political situations and the same for the World Leader characters. Example the Russian President would have pointed out the Alien and Sedition Acts of our first 12 plus years as a country as justification for their jailing seditious Journalists. And this opportunity to incorporate the Great sets, not accurate. Great light and color but all big Series have that. Stupid insultingly ignorant political situations and the same for the World Leader characters. Example the Russian President would have pointed out the Alien and Sedition Acts of our first 12 plus years as a country as justification for their jailing seditious Journalists. And this opportunity to incorporate the real history of America in the way the real World Leader would have is just one of the missed opportunities to be true to real life while fictionally pursuing a story line and character development that would mesmerize and titillate the viewers here and even in the rest of the TV addicted world. Expand
  5. samj
    AMAZING television
  6. MariaEugeniaD
    Mar 8, 2006
    Commander in Chief is as good as it gets, the very BEST. I do not appreciate taking it off the air for any other show and specially such a silly one. Geanna is made for this role and I await her return eagerly. This has messed up my tuesdays schedule tremendously.
  7. SteveT
    Jun 19, 2006
    Best new show in a LONG TIME! Why do such wastes of time like "My Name Is Earl" make it out there....maybe it says a lot about the 'people' out there watching. :(
  8. KevinH
    Jun 2, 2006
    This was one of the best shows on the air. I am so made at ABC for pulling it I could spit nails!!
  9. JayZ
    Jun 2, 2006
    Commander In Chief is a great show with a great cast. Looking forward to many more season's to come.
  10. WendyA
    Jun 2, 2006
    I found it to be one of the better shows to watch.
  11. JerryB
    Jul 20, 2006
    Why would ABC cancel a show as good as Commander in Chief and keep shows like W ife Swap,Supernanny, and things like One: Making A Music Star. Is this mindless crap the best ABC can do.
  12. SusanM
    Aug 30, 2006
    10 for content and a bold venture! At last a show with substance and a hard, positive look at moral issues. CIC awakens a yearning for government based on principle, a yearning for what we used to believe it should really be--and all in a woman's hands. No wonder they took it off the air, and how sad that is. Taking all the snipes and gripes about script, schmaltz and stiffness into 10 for content and a bold venture! At last a show with substance and a hard, positive look at moral issues. CIC awakens a yearning for government based on principle, a yearning for what we used to believe it should really be--and all in a woman's hands. No wonder they took it off the air, and how sad that is. Taking all the snipes and gripes about script, schmaltz and stiffness into consideration, I definitely believe CIC should be given a chance! Expand
  13. RosanneP
    Nov 2, 2005
    I love the program but the huge number of commercials is totally unacceptable. It makes the program unwatchable. Stop already or you will lose your audience.
  14. .GraceM
    Nov 20, 2005
    One of 3 shows we find watching on prime time. I hope it has a long running future on TV. Gena Davis is great in her role as president. Good luck to them.
  15. RalphC
    Nov 3, 2005
    Geena Davis is one of my favorites. I will watch that dumb movie "Earth Girls are Easy" because of her. But I will not subject myself to this piece of poorly written and thought out program. I have watched about 10 mins of 2 episodes and found it dull and repetitive of the same old same old. The West Wing really shows political life inside of the White House. This is a poor ripoff and we Geena Davis is one of my favorites. I will watch that dumb movie "Earth Girls are Easy" because of her. But I will not subject myself to this piece of poorly written and thought out program. I have watched about 10 mins of 2 episodes and found it dull and repetitive of the same old same old. The West Wing really shows political life inside of the White House. This is a poor ripoff and we all should find better programing to watch. Please watch anything else, but this program Expand
  16. AdamL.
    Nov 30, 2005
    How Could You say this sucks?! This is just the most amazingly believeable show on television today. Usually I don't watch television but Tuesday night with this along with The Biggest Loser are the only times I watch telveision and thet're the bomb!
  17. JimG
    Nov 3, 2005
    A desultory combination of The West Wing and All My Children. When a woman finally becomes President, it will be more the former and less the latter. Mac and the show aren't going to make it if she keeps trying to be a good-enough parent. The White House will never be a family-friendly employer.
  18. ShannonF
    Oct 10, 2005
    It's a great start to what can be a wonderful series
  19. lisap
    Oct 31, 2005
    Great storylines. I thought this show would be a preachy advertisment for womens lib, but its not. What I like most about it is that the position of president could be played by either a man or woman based on the storylines. Gina Davis is spectacular though and Donald Sutherland plays a role that you love to hate. Top notch
  20. BrandonS
    Oct 5, 2005
    To me, it's basically "The West Wing Lite." Fortunately, the show's producers openly admit that it isn't and likely can't ever be as good as The West Wing (now or ever). The most accurate review I've seen describes the show as more of an allegory about females in the work-place, played out in the nation's highest office. If the show stays focused, I think To me, it's basically "The West Wing Lite." Fortunately, the show's producers openly admit that it isn't and likely can't ever be as good as The West Wing (now or ever). The most accurate review I've seen describes the show as more of an allegory about females in the work-place, played out in the nation's highest office. If the show stays focused, I think we've got some excellent entertainment in our future. (And I'm confident in any show with Kyle Secor.) Collapse
  21. MarcD.
    Oct 5, 2005
    Thank god this show is no good. I watch too much TV as it is, but I feel guilty when I'm missing something good. If it's nowhere near as good as The West Wing, then why watch it? It's got no "bite" to it. I loved Kyle Secor from "Homicide", but not as a castrano... First lady my butt!!
  22. JohnB
    wicked show, this one
  23. SarahF
    Oct 5, 2005
    i wathced this show and really liked it - i'm so happy to see Geena davis back in front fo the cameras
  24. TimothyH
    Oct 9, 2005
    the show is flat, booring and an obvious attempt to force a woman president down our throats by hollywood, i am all for a female president but with hillarys ties to hollywood, hmmm could it be, nah they are not that mean are they, the show just plain sucks and will ride a liberal base for awhile until its dropped.
  25. DanB.
    Oct 9, 2005
    Bartlett Is My President.
  26. AceVentura
    Jan 2, 2006
    The most ridiculous characterization I have ever witnessed. Evil Republican wolves lurking behind little school girl Demorats attempting to do good by bombing Nigeria simply so a woman can keep her right to be adultrous. Hillarious concept.
  27. SusanP
    Oct 28, 2006
    This show is sooo bad. The writing is bad. The acting is bad. The politics are way off any responsible person's map. Its bad bad bad bad bad and I was so looking forward to it.
  28. AnthonyG
    Jan 3, 2006
    I love this show. Actually I have stopped watching TV, until just recently when I got wind of the Comm chief episode. I was excited to have a quality show back on the air.
  29. YoNamara
    Jan 6, 2006
    Not great but not severely bad. Average to Poor writing. A lot of "Feel Good" factors, which take away the realism of political dramas. The problems may be credited to inexperience issues of being a 1st season show. Well, it won't be longer than 2 seasons at this rate.
  30. gwenb
    Jan 7, 2006
    this is the best television program since Judging Amy which was a favorite of mine for years. I do hope it will continue
  31. RozH
    Oct 7, 2006
    A great show! Geena Davis is superb in her role - the show is a great inspiration to many female business professionals.
  32. BeverlyR
    Feb 5, 2006
    I am told this show is going off the air and I want to know why!! It's one of the best that I've seen in a very long time!!
  33. emilym
    Feb 6, 2006
    i think geena davis is the best actress ever annd this show is alsome creative.. i love the show a whole lot
  34. csdesign
    Feb 7, 2006
    FABulous show. Characters that act like real human beings, instead of cookie-cutter cuties of typical tv. A decision-maker who weighs options, considers risks, then stays true to her word. I like thinking this is how politics SHOUld be -- even with the scheming and pettiness there is respect and politeness. Try it, even republications like it!
  35. Lorie
    Feb 8, 2006
    An absolutely incredible show!
  36. MarcyR
    Feb 8, 2006
    Great show. I was fully hooked on it and looked forward to each new show. Too bad the network couldn't stand up to the pressure from people who didn't want to see a woman in the role of president. I thought it was inspirational.
  37. christinef
    Feb 9, 2006
    Great Show with exceptional cast. Goes to show what a woman in the white house can accomplish. She is down to eaeth, strong and just a joy to watch. I hope this show doesn't get the AX. Take off the silly sitcoms and leave Commander In Chief on. Let Mr. Bush see what and how a woman can do in the oval office, since he can't do much but smirk and not even speak well. He needs to Great Show with exceptional cast. Goes to show what a woman in the white house can accomplish. She is down to eaeth, strong and just a joy to watch. I hope this show doesn't get the AX. Take off the silly sitcoms and leave Commander In Chief on. Let Mr. Bush see what and how a woman can do in the oval office, since he can't do much but smirk and not even speak well. He needs to learn the english language and stay in Texas with all the oil barons. Please do not cancel this wonderful show. Thank You Expand
  38. BernieS
    Mar 31, 2006
    Best drama on TV.
  39. jamesr
    Mar 5, 2006
    this show is boring and completely unbelievable. I love geena davis, but this show is just bad!
  40. PhilipG
    Apr 6, 2006
    This show is the best, and this is a good time to have this show, for the new up and comeing election of a women.
  41. FranklinW
    May 2, 2006
    I have heard that they may cancel this show. I think women everywhere should stand up and fight to keep it on the air. I am a Professor of Criminal Justice and my female students need this show. It gives women and most importantly girls a role model to look up to. Further males need to this show to deprogram their minds that men are the only people who can be leaders. Some I believe I have heard that they may cancel this show. I think women everywhere should stand up and fight to keep it on the air. I am a Professor of Criminal Justice and my female students need this show. It gives women and most importantly girls a role model to look up to. Further males need to this show to deprogram their minds that men are the only people who can be leaders. Some I believe probably fear it, because it could happen in the near future. Expand
  42. maryh
    May 2, 2006
    Ms. Davis does a wondweful job and I'd like to see Commander In Chief renewed for next season.
  43. Lbuford-kelly
    May 31, 2006
    why is this showing going off the air if it was the highest rating show on tuesday nite with 14.7 million viewers
  44. CherylS
    May 30, 2006
    Give "Commander in Chief" a second season!! Initial reviews were mixed but the talent and performances are excellent!! The show had a great start, but was thrown off track due to date and time changes. Give it a good consistent spot, with good writing, and it will be a hit!! Thanks!!
  45. NormaM
    May 4, 2006
    One of the best shows & thank God it is a different kind of "reality show." The stories are compelling & the actors are superb. Please keep this show going & maybe the ratings will improve if scheduled at another time (not against ER and W/O a Trace).
  46. JoeK
    May 5, 2006
    When will we see the show again???
  47. LJArnold
    May 5, 2006
    I love the story lines for Commander in Chief - refreshing not predictable. It's no wonder the ratings are low - it's been cancelled, brought back, different day, different time - just keep us guessing. Give it a chance - pick a day, pick a time and stick with it. Tuesday at 9 pm works for me.
  48. dang
    Jun 1, 2006
    I love it... the perfect show to replace "the west Wing" and feed to need for political drama
  49. PamH
    Jun 2, 2006
    This is so much better than half the junk on t.v. now. So much for quality television.
  50. TayeS
    Jun 23, 2006
    This is my favourite show, it makes me all patriotic and I'm not even American! Joke aside, I believe Commander in Chief is one of the more, if not most, important drama series I have seen on TV, simply because of the gender and political issues it has dappled with. I love the fact that the president is a woman-- I think the women on this site can definitely identify with the ways This is my favourite show, it makes me all patriotic and I'm not even American! Joke aside, I believe Commander in Chief is one of the more, if not most, important drama series I have seen on TV, simply because of the gender and political issues it has dappled with. I love the fact that the president is a woman-- I think the women on this site can definitely identify with the ways she has handled so many of the series' issues, and possibly the men too? And I appreciate the way that this series is surely going to pave the way for more strong female characters in the industry.. so I really hope it will make a comeback on TV. Expand
  51. DebbieB
    Jun 9, 2006
    A wonderful show and an excellent cast. Wish they would reconsider the cancellation.
  52. TomJ
    Jun 9, 2006
    Simply the best show in television today. We're sad to see it go.
  53. PaulK
    Jul 14, 2006
    Very entertaining show.
  54. MReid
    Jul 30, 2006
    OK, so it's not the West Wing, but will anything ever match up to that? ABC1 in the UK has just aired the episode about the ERA, and though sometimes a bit cheesy, and sometimes stiff, this show is important - it gets Americans and people around the world used to the idea of a woman as US President.
  55. Trevor
    Aug 4, 2006
    Fascinating look at the morality a woman might bring to the most powerful job on the planet. Obligatory viewing. What dickhead cancelled this show?
    Aug 6, 2006
    I loved the show and I am sorry that it was canceled. It was not The West Wing, but it complemented it in my opinion.
  57. BRibeiro
    Aug 7, 2006
    I AM FURIOUS! I can't believe that such wonderfully written and acted show has been taken off the air. Not only is it lots of fun to watch, it's a marvelous way to learn about how Government works and to see a woman who is comfortable with power, knowledgeable and wise in applying it, and still there for her family. Hey ABC, what gives? Did you chicken out under political I AM FURIOUS! I can't believe that such wonderfully written and acted show has been taken off the air. Not only is it lots of fun to watch, it's a marvelous way to learn about how Government works and to see a woman who is comfortable with power, knowledgeable and wise in applying it, and still there for her family. Hey ABC, what gives? Did you chicken out under political pressures? Are you blind? Can't you guys see what a gem you've just discarded, along with its chance ro rise above and beyond the rampant, shameless mediocrity festering on TV so destructively? I PROTEST, along with a sizable share of your audience. I request reconsideration and hope you come to your senses before, and I'm sure that's bound to happen, a cable channel with more vision picks it up and gives it the chance it and we deserve. Expand
  58. MelisaV
    Aug 9, 2006
    Good drama... hell of a lot better than some of the crap on tv now...
  59. HelenM
    Jan 12, 2007
    This show was one of the best ever. Why was it canceled?? Let me guess ,Commander in Chief was a woman.She was too good so Big brother had to get rid of her.
  60. JohnC
    Mar 15, 2007
    As a writer I say that this is the best on TV because everything thing else was slow. I also would like to say that if I had wrote this it would be the same as you guys have writen it. Thanks for putting ideas into peoples head because now we see the President in a whole new way Thanks. PS put it back on please because many of us that do like it need something to watch besides LOST and if As a writer I say that this is the best on TV because everything thing else was slow. I also would like to say that if I had wrote this it would be the same as you guys have writen it. Thanks for putting ideas into peoples head because now we see the President in a whole new way Thanks. PS put it back on please because many of us that do like it need something to watch besides LOST and if you guys need help writing I'm willing. Expand
  61. NancyS
    Apr 24, 2007
    Best best show that i have never seen, even better than prison break. hope we could see more and more seasons.
  62. IanB
    May 7, 2007
    Plays more like a daytime soap than a serious drama. In-fighting, backstabbing, internal political-games, all we're missing now is the invasion of France and we've got Caesar
  63. JacobL
    Oct 11, 2005
    No, the show is not brilliant, but Geena Davis is good. And it is not realistic, but it is fun to fantasize with the writers about a different a political reality. I find the idea of an "independent" President to be more interesting then the idea of a "woman" president. I think that it has the potential to be good, if the writers dare to write some failure into the show, and maybe some No, the show is not brilliant, but Geena Davis is good. And it is not realistic, but it is fun to fantasize with the writers about a different a political reality. I find the idea of an "independent" President to be more interesting then the idea of a "woman" president. I think that it has the potential to be good, if the writers dare to write some failure into the show, and maybe some challenges other than one sneaky politician - ones that don't resolve all happily at the end of the episode. Expand
  64. JoshuaM
    Oct 11, 2005
    It's the most intelligent show on television! I love it.
  65. ronap
    Nov 10, 2005
    The role of Keaton played by Peter Coyote is interesting in the light of the current debate on the vice -president and his influence. Mr. Coyote is an excellent addition to the cast.
  66. NancyG
    Nov 16, 2005
    Shudder... a too-frequent nice-girl smile, flat and facile scripts, stiff acting by all (except Sutherland), unrealistic and formulaic plots and mottos and platitudes for lines. This could have been so much richer. And, I love Geena Davis' other work, so I have to believe that she just has nothing to work with and poor direction. I really wanted to like this show, but it makes me Shudder... a too-frequent nice-girl smile, flat and facile scripts, stiff acting by all (except Sutherland), unrealistic and formulaic plots and mottos and platitudes for lines. This could have been so much richer. And, I love Geena Davis' other work, so I have to believe that she just has nothing to work with and poor direction. I really wanted to like this show, but it makes me just groan. Ugh. Expand
  67. VladS
    Nov 18, 2005
    I love this show because it's more than competently produced (writing, direction, acting, sets), has an excellent cast -- ALL the leads and primary supports are good, and I care about what happens. This is also a good complement to West Wing since it does not try to be as WONK-ish... more like a West Wing + Dallas (with Donald Sutherland reveling as a latter day J.R.). Up against I love this show because it's more than competently produced (writing, direction, acting, sets), has an excellent cast -- ALL the leads and primary supports are good, and I care about what happens. This is also a good complement to West Wing since it does not try to be as WONK-ish... more like a West Wing + Dallas (with Donald Sutherland reveling as a latter day J.R.). Up against "House" in my market, this is the show I watch first while "House" gets TIVO'd. Expand
  68. GeorgeH.
    Oct 12, 2005
    Entirely engaging characters and fine performances. Good writing so far. The test will be if the storylines are entertaining - don't care much if they're plausable. It's only TV after all.
  69. CarrieT
    Oct 10, 2005
    Great writing, casting, and long overdue. How refreshing to see excellence on the small screen!
  70. TomWolfe
    Oct 12, 2005
    Not appropriate for those seeking hard news, but timely and pefect for the TV venue. Wasn't really sold until Davis talked Coyote into the VP job. Great scene!. "What'll you be doing for the next two years?" Hopefully watching "C and C".
  71. LorraineM
    Nov 30, 2005
    One of my favorite shows I look forward to seeing Geena every week. She plays the role superbly. And it brings a fresh look to running a nation with a woman in office, bringing compassion and moral standards into the political arena to support not only the nation as a whole and her family, but keeping in mind the little people who make up the body of the nation. Wish some of this fiction One of my favorite shows I look forward to seeing Geena every week. She plays the role superbly. And it brings a fresh look to running a nation with a woman in office, bringing compassion and moral standards into the political arena to support not only the nation as a whole and her family, but keeping in mind the little people who make up the body of the nation. Wish some of this fiction ethics would rub off to the real life players in the running of this nation. Inspirational! Expand
  72. Sam
    Oct 14, 2005
    Is it a great show? No. Did it feature tons of promise? Yes. Does it still have its charms and promise? Yes.
  73. JOSHUAL
    Oct 15, 2005
    Absolutely brutal. "When your neighbours house is on fire you don't haggle over the price of your garden hose", 911 for Commander
  74. ScottS
    Oct 16, 2005
    People are getting this show confused with the West Wing, which represents the current state of Washington politics from the point of view of a Democrat's wet dream. And that's fine with me. Commander in Chief is NOT the West Wing. Instead, this seems to be a social experiment preparing for the inevitable emergence of female leaders in the United States. We know that Hillary is People are getting this show confused with the West Wing, which represents the current state of Washington politics from the point of view of a Democrat's wet dream. And that's fine with me. Commander in Chief is NOT the West Wing. Instead, this seems to be a social experiment preparing for the inevitable emergence of female leaders in the United States. We know that Hillary is going to run, and I wouldn't be surprised if Condi Rice runs too. I have heard that Republican women have a better chance of women, although I can't imagine someone like my right-wing mother ever voting for a politician that doesn't pee standing up. As for Commander in Chief itself, it's character driven and the point seems to be that women rule through consensus and pragmatism. The male ego is absent and so being tough or doing things that would impress other countries (submissive women) make no sense in their thinking. This is altogether correct and accurate. I really like Geena Davis, a woman who has an IQ in the 150s, playing this role of a smart and practical woman in charge of the most powerful country in the world. It would be nice if the plots were more realistic, and some of the simpering secondary characters (her husband, for one) are irritating. But I like the guy who plays her nemesis, Donald Sutherland. I will keep watching and hoping for some better ideas. Right now C and C is good but not great. Expand
  75. mmyah
    Nov 8, 2005
    Geena Davis, please get off tv.
  76. JaredProphet
    Oct 21, 2005
    Very Cool.
  77. FrankJ
    Dec 20, 2005
    It's just a hoot. I like the actors (Geena Davis & Donald Sutherland)and I like the premise.
  78. DianneM
    Dec 28, 2005
    This is the best show on television. It's the only show that I'll actually go out of my way to watch. I'm anxiously awaiting the next episode.
  79. MikeB
    Dec 29, 2005
    Geena Davis is horrible
  80. zacht
    Dec 31, 2005
    If I felt we had a president like the one Davis portrays. I just might move to Canada. Where's the wisdom...eh?
  81. JasparC
    Oct 23, 2005
    Not a bad show on premise, but it just seems a little thin on content. Davis is a good actress, but she's hard to understand sometimes as she talks without moving her mouth.
  82. MeganS
    Dec 5, 2005
    It is one of the best shows ever! Geena Davis plays an excellent President. What woman doesn't dream of becoming President? She is a strong and compelling, but yet still impassive. Additionally, this show adds the topic of family and what really goes on in both the White House and Washington D.C. It's amazing, everyone must watch it! Two thumbs up to Davis!
  83. Andrew
    Oct 5, 2005
    Utter pap. The only show I know where I changed the channel before the episode was finished. I have not seen the West Wing so I have no frame of reference for political shows, but I would think a show about a female president would be more interesting and gender-debunking.
  84. Dorisl
    Jan 15, 2006
    Fantastic show!
  85. JulioA
    Jan 16, 2006
    Victim mentality, anyone?
  86. kahakaha
    Jan 18, 2006
    not very real, the writer's have no concept of our government and how it operates. I was a fan until last night on the korea problem...korea can not hit washington with a nuc, and china is it 's major backer they would never help the US in this case. The OHIO class sub would never be used to gather intel off the coast of korea...maybe a LA or seawolf... so if you want to get me not very real, the writer's have no concept of our government and how it operates. I was a fan until last night on the korea problem...korea can not hit washington with a nuc, and china is it 's major backer they would never help the US in this case. The OHIO class sub would never be used to gather intel off the coast of korea...maybe a LA or seawolf... so if you want to get me back as a viewer get real!!!! or I'll just watch Fear factor Expand
  87. StianB
    Nov 8, 2006
    I love political drama shows, but this one was pathetic. It didn't seem 'real' and there were too much 'hollywood' politics in the script.
  88. MikeL
    Jan 28, 2006
    I think it is a great show also, I give it a 10
  89. BelindaF
    Oct 29, 2006
    Were they this desperate to reuse the set? A poor, embarrassing follow-up to 'The West Wing'.
  90. Jim
    Jan 6, 2006
    Pushing the envelope. Freesh appraoch making teh President a human being. Excellent
  91. Surya-PatriciaH
    Feb 21, 2006
    One of the most exciting tv shows in years.
  92. SGreen
    Feb 21, 2006
    Miss seeing this show. Holds my interest from beginning to end. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but would like to see an intelligent Commander-in-Chief in the White House.
  93. craigf
    Feb 8, 2006
    expand the storylines to more than one episode. A nuclear crisis cannot be handled in one hour.
  94. RuthL
    Mar 1, 2006
    Why has the show not been on recently?
  95. EugeneB
    Mar 1, 2006
    I enjoyed it. Where is it? Replaced by another detective show, Oh No!
  96. SusanK
    Mar 2, 2006
    My favorite show on TV. I can't wait to see it again. Have really missed it.
  97. GeoffT
    Mar 30, 2006
    Please bring back, long term, this great show. I just wish the network producers would be more wise and forceful in getting a good schedule placement for this show. I hate it when the consumer becomes collateral damage in the war of the network ratings!
  98. DebA
    Mar 4, 2006
    I love it. The story line is probably more realistic than The West Wing which is more idealistic. But I love them both and I will miss The West Wing.
  99. cherylm
    Apr 14, 2006
    This is one of the BETTER shows on television and I believe the network and the sponsors should realize that not just the "immature" 20 year olds of today watch television. I'm a baby boomer and we are the ones who spend the money or give it to the 20 year olds to spend. Give us TV like this all the time!!!
  100. normai
    Apr 20, 2006
    we enjoyed watching the show. it's the best. my friends & my family love to watch this show. thank you for putting back. we have been waiting for long long time.it's really interesting for lady as a president.please don't stop keep going. thanks again.

As drama, tonight's pilot has its flaws, but it is, nevertheless, one of those electrifying TV productions that instead of simply seeking to divert or amuse, challenges viewers to imagine a reality other than the one they have been conditioned to accept.
    Some viewers will be put off by the many unbelievable aspects of ''Commander in Chief," and not least of all by Geena Davis.
    Heavy-handed.