• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: May 11, 2012
8.2

1. Jul 19, 2012
    I have a soft spot for USA series-Psych,Burn Notice,White Collar & now Common Law as well, thanks to the adorable Michael Ealy & his cop partner, Warren Kole! The Wes/Travis dynamic is great, the premise hilarious, the plot is enough to keep us interested & some delicious eye candy to boot!! There are plenty of avenues to explore w/both characters' histories and I look forward to many C.L.I have a soft spot for USA series-Psych,Burn Notice,White Collar & now Common Law as well, thanks to the adorable Michael Ealy & his cop partner, Warren Kole! The Wes/Travis dynamic is great, the premise hilarious, the plot is enough to keep us interested & some delicious eye candy to boot!! There are plenty of avenues to explore w/both characters' histories and I look forward to many C.L. seasons! Love it! Expand
  2. Aug 2, 2012
    This show is overall a solid 9.5, but in its niche genre, it's a 10. You have to appreciate this show for what it is - a USA, character driven, cop drama with comedy thrown in. The chemistry between Warren Kole and Michael Ealy drives the show and you really grow to care about the characters, which is USA's specialty. I will continue to watch this show throughout the duration of it'sThis show is overall a solid 9.5, but in its niche genre, it's a 10. You have to appreciate this show for what it is - a USA, character driven, cop drama with comedy thrown in. The chemistry between Warren Kole and Michael Ealy drives the show and you really grow to care about the characters, which is USA's specialty. I will continue to watch this show throughout the duration of it's season and urge anyone who likes television to give it a try as it is the best new show of the summer. The acting is great, the plot is great, and it fills a gap for television these days - an authentically funny show with good acting and characters that you care about. Expand
  3. Nov 10, 2012
    This Show is awesome, soo sad that there will be no second season.
    Common Law shows the being a cop isn´t just shooting and arrest people. Of couse it´s a Show from USA you see it.
  4. May 5, 2013
    One of the best TV show´s i´ve ever watched. The story is brilliant and i can´t understand why they cancelled the show. I´m very sad about the fact that they won´t produce it any more.

1. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Aug 27, 2012
    Nobody will watch Common Law to watch crimes being solved. But viewers may be engaged by the characters and their chemistry, and that's what USA is counting on.
  2. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    May 11, 2012
    Common Law, with its storylines moving forward in broad strokes and an airiness in its exposition, does not demand too much of you or of anyone, beyond its own efficient technicians and unshowily inventive actors.
  3. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    May 11, 2012
    Common Law, like "Fairly Legal" before it, isn't just formulaic--it's lazy.