Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
6.9

1. Jan 11, 2013
    Although Community Season 4 will certainly not be as good as Seasons 1 and 2, I'm sure it will still be an outstanding piece of television, and be superior to many other current TV programmes.
  2. Jun 3, 2013
    I was going into this season with pretty low expectations, but the new showrunners did quite a good job.
    1. History 101 4/10. It just didn't feel like "Community".
    2. Paranormal Parentage 7/10. A great Halloween episode that felt more like the first 3 seasons. 3. Conventions of Space and Time 5/10. Annie was really weird in this episode. 4. Alternate History of the German Invasion
    1. History 101 4/10. It just didn't feel like "Community".
    3. Conventions of Space and Time 5/10. Annie was really weird in this episode.
    4. Alternate History of the German Invasion 5/10. Another lackluster episode, however, a little better than the last one.
    5. Cooperative Escapism in Familial Relations 6/10. Getting better, but Adam DeVine was a bit annoying.
    6. Advanced Documentary Filmmaking 8/10. Ken Jeong was great as Kevin/Chang. Also the funniest episode till now.
    7. Economics of Marine Biology 7/10. Good ep, loved the Jeff/Pierce storyline.
    8. Herstory of Dance 6/10. Liked the Abed-Rachel storyline.
    9. Intro to Felt Surrogacy 7/10. The cast was great as puppets, but the songs were a bit stretched.
    10. Intro to Knots 7/10. I kinda missed Pierce in this one.
    11. Basic Human Anatomy 7/10. Better than the last 4 eps, Jim Rash did a good job as the writer. Troy and Abed switching bodies!
    12. Heroic Origins 8/10. I really enjoyed the storyline.
    13. Advanced Introduction to Finality 6/10. This was supposed to be one of the most important episodes of the series, but most of the plot wasn't even real.

Although 2-3 episodes seemed "off", this was still a great season of television. Not as legendary and epic as the first 2 seasons, but still great.
  3. May 18, 2013
    Community is one of the best TV shows, but the fourth season wasn't up to the high standards of seasons 1-3. Community is still very enjoyable to watch, don't get me wrong, but it was not the same experience without Dan Harmon running the show. Season 4 got off to a slow start, but toward the back half of the season, there were some entertaining episodes ("Intro to Knots" and "Intro toCommunity is one of the best TV shows, but the fourth season wasn't up to the high standards of seasons 1-3. Community is still very enjoyable to watch, don't get me wrong, but it was not the same experience without Dan Harmon running the show. Season 4 got off to a slow start, but toward the back half of the season, there were some entertaining episodes ("Intro to Knots" and "Intro to Felt Surrogacy). My main issue with this season was the writing. The writing was not very good, except for Jim Rash's episode "Basic Human Anatomy", which was great.

Overall, I can't wait for Season 5!

#sixseasonsandamovie
  4. Feb 10, 2013
    It feels like something is missing, and we all know who is. But with this strange feeling of lacking, Community still manages to be one of the funniest shows on TV. The big problem, now, is that the network has a reason to shut it down beside ratings.
  5. Jan 15, 2013
    Community is just, well it can't be described in words unfortunately. Community is by far the best comedy show/series since friends in my opinion. Yes it IS that good, just watch it and you will know why, it's just unexplanable.
  6. Feb 9, 2013
    Coming back just as weird and innovative as before, Community continues to offer its devoted fans with the show they have been waiting for with its superb writing, great ensemble cast, and low regard to feed the masses with the ordinary.
  7. Feb 15, 2013
    Awesome, same show, same laughs. Love it. All the people who don't like it obviously didn't like the show in the first place or just had expectations so low that they convinced themselves that it is bad.
  8. Apr 12, 2013
    Still one of my favorite shows on TV. This is one of three shows I make sure to watch as it airs each week. I've been watching since the first season and truly hope that it goes six seasons and a movie!
  9. May 9, 2014
    Its a step down especially without its show runner Dan Harmon but Community is still charming with its cast and crew. But the writing and direction definitely took a hit hopefully they fix it next season.
  10. Feb 16, 2014
    Community Season 4 felt different since the creator/writer had to leave the show for this season, but there is still to say that the show still kept going on, Community Season 4 just wasn't on par with the 3 seasons that came before but season 4 had the laughs still and it's still better than any sitcom on TV.
  11. Mar 2, 2014
    You can't just take a series away from its creator and try to capture the same tone. There were a lot of great moments and a few nice episodes in the season but the show increased its pace so much that there were drastic changes in the characters and somehow the show tried to play off safe at the same time by blending in parody episodes. This made the setting and the charactersYou can't just take a series away from its creator and try to capture the same tone. There were a lot of great moments and a few nice episodes in the season but the show increased its pace so much that there were drastic changes in the characters and somehow the show tried to play off safe at the same time by blending in parody episodes. This made the setting and the characters unreletable. Abed was a genius, he became irritating. Troy became a nothing more than a sidekick. Shirley was left in the background. Britta turned into understanding girlfriend instead of a self contradicting rebel. Jeff became a girl with daddy issues rather than a mentor. Pierce became useless. Characters had no contribution to the overall self awareness of the show. The season was still fun to watch but I guess not many people enjoyed where this was all going. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Jace Lacob
    May 30, 2013
    As for the two episodes themselves, they are good, if perhaps missing the same levels of confidence that Community exhibited during its run thus far
    It’s not a terrible show. But it’s missing that unharmonious Harmon-ian spark of madness, that smiling volatility that made the show exciting (for fans) even when a line or scene or whole episode wasn’t quite working.
  3. Reviewed by: Laurel Brown
    Feb 8, 2013
    The writers of Community have done a good job with what they were given. The problem is, they needed Dan Harmon.