• Network: TBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Nov 8, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
8.6

1. Nov 10, 2010
    CoCo is back and... samer than ever! I semi-expected something different on TBS, but Conan basically did his same old show, perhaps a bit more like "Late Night" than "Tonight", but basically the same. If you think that he does that format much better than Dave and Leno (which I do), this is a good thing. If you expected some changes to the format on the basic cable (where he also goes against Stuart and Colbert)... there were not to be seen on the first night. But the main thing is that Conan is back (with Andy) on the air! Let's hope the ratings stay high just to annoy NBC and Leno. Let's also hope they allow him to change the stale nightly talk-show format (monologue - some running bit - guest 1 - guest 2 - music/comedy performance). Expand
  2. Dec 15, 2010
    A good show and I haven't missed one yet. However, I wish Conan would go back to his roots. It seems like he tried to cater to NBC's wishes on "The Tonight Show", and hasn't dropped that act. Hopefully he does that soon.
  3. Dec 24, 2010
    I like Conan's sense of humor and his writing background. To be honest, my late night viewing is more determined by the guests and music performers. Conan and George Lopez haven't measured up.
  4. Feb 15, 2011
    While I still miss some of his segments from Late Night with Conan O'Brien, he still manages to make this show very entertaining. Oh, and LOL at his cameo at Young Justice!
  5. Mar 23, 2014
    For the younger crowd, Conan is absolutely the best in the biz. He's witty and off the wall with every show and the guests tend to be their most colorful while visiting his set. Conan may have limited appeal to the older demographics, but in the next few years I wouldn't be surprised to see network tv embrace him again. The question would then be is whether Conan is willing to return to the core network spotlight or not. For me, it doesn't matter - Conan is on top of his game and makes every airing of the show worth watching. Expand
  6. Jan 25, 2011
    I have watched every episode of Conan thus far on his new home at TBS, I have been watching Conan for the past 7 years. The new show has admittedly had it's hiccups but overall the show has been pretty good, not Late Night good, but it will eventually get there I think.

I do think that Conan would do well to occasionally have 1 guest rather than 2; Most often the guests are good, but
    sometimes not. I think the show would be better off in those instances of sticking to one good guest. Expand
  7. Apr 18, 2014
    Hands down the best television host around (Colbert gets consideration from we as well, but there's nobody quite like Coco). None of them can improvise, crack jokes or just straight up entertain like O'Brien. The man's a legend.
  8. Jul 11, 2014
    Best Host in the Biz, love that show, always watching the youtube channel of Conan

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Dec 14, 2010
    The first few nights showed O'Brien settling in with his charmingly original humor, which is sophisticated yet twerpily silly. [29 Nov 2010, p.41]
  2. Reviewed by: David Zurawik
    Dec 8, 2010
    Whatever the case, he and his show are easier to like. The hour flew by, and it seemed much looser, organic and easy-going than anything I saw last year by him on NBC.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Dec 8, 2010
    There were no attempts during the hour to tweak the tiresome late-night moves for cable, to expand beyond what late night TV means on the networks.