Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.0

1. Sep 23, 2014
    kudos, canadians

Season 1 introduced a police show without the usually gross tedium.

Time travel without Timey Whimey (tm) but alternative Scientifical explanations was a most welcome change.
  2. Jan 20, 2014
    When I first started watching this, it looked so original. Continuum is a true sci-fi show. The acting is good. Continuum is set in 2012. An organization, called Liber8, seeks to eradicate innocent people. It involves good versus evil. There are realistic elements.
  3. Oct 15, 2013
    I have never in my live been more excited to watch a show. I only watch 1-2 episodes a day each day im more excited to watch the next episode. I love the storyline its science fiction/time travel/cop show all rolled into one. Quite possible be the best show I have ever seen. I would recommend it to all, it will make you laugh, it will make you cry. Its hard to say who is the bad guys andI have never in my live been more excited to watch a show. I only watch 1-2 episodes a day each day im more excited to watch the next episode. I love the storyline its science fiction/time travel/cop show all rolled into one. Quite possible be the best show I have ever seen. I would recommend it to all, it will make you laugh, it will make you cry. Its hard to say who is the bad guys and who the good guys are. Its up to you to decide which side you think is right. You can find it on Netflix and its worth it to give it a try! Expand
  4. Sep 7, 2013
    Has a few sci-fi tropes but extremely engaging and very entertaining. Definitely worth a watch, if you're a sci-fi fan looking to fill the gap between shows.
  5. Jun 20, 2013
    While some of the complaints about acting and "one-dimensional" storytelling may have been valid after one or two episodes, after watching the first season on Netflix I have come to appreciate the multifaceted characters and deep story. Can't wait for the story to unfold! It is definitely NOT a fail. The characters really developed in the first season and the production value is high,While some of the complaints about acting and "one-dimensional" storytelling may have been valid after one or two episodes, after watching the first season on Netflix I have come to appreciate the multifaceted characters and deep story. Can't wait for the story to unfold! It is definitely NOT a fail. The characters really developed in the first season and the production value is high, plus the story is like a rabbit hole that continues to get deeper. I will continue with Continuum. Expand
  6. May 7, 2013
    I wasn't sure about this one in the beginning of the series, but the series has developed really well. At times I think the writers or FX guys over-do it a bit. But most of the times it is catchy, well written, well acted and an episode is over before you know it. To me that is a sign of a quality series.
  7. Apr 2, 2013
    Continuum has a fantastic base. Rachel Nichols is a fantastic actress to play the lead and is a solid character. I want to continue to see more character development for sure, but she keeps us completely engaged. I get tripped out sometimes trying to think between the future and the past and how things will ripple through time...so it is definitely enjoyable and worth the watch.
  8. Feb 14, 2013
    I personally am a fan. I also have already watched the whole season on-line(since it is originally a Canadian show). It's my newer Sci-Fi fix especially since Fringe is over! I suggest you at least give it a try.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jan 14, 2013
    If Continuum doesn't aim to soar, it executes the basics well.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jan 14, 2013
    The pilot looks pretty impressive in the future, but after that, it's a fairly standard copshow, other than the bionic-type gizmos Kiera brings to the fight.