Season #: 1, 2
9.6

1. Dec 26, 2014
    The brilliant TV show based on the hit DS game. The plot is set in the near future when World War III has broken out, the world is flung into utter chaos, soon the entire United States government begins to crumble and riots are breaking out everyday. That is until Cory Baxter, American Business man and Busta, decides to step up and save his country with only his infinite supply of nuclearThe brilliant TV show based on the hit DS game. The plot is set in the near future when World War III has broken out, the world is flung into utter chaos, soon the entire United States government begins to crumble and riots are breaking out everyday. That is until Cory Baxter, American Business man and Busta, decides to step up and save his country with only his infinite supply of nuclear nakishkas and guns. The characters are really good. Cory is relatable and the Nazi 2016 Army and The Illuminati are TERRIFYING. Gr8 sho m8 i r8 8/8 Expand
  2. Jun 18, 2014
    Wut a MASSEYpiece. luls cuz kyle massey plaes cory. Cory in the house wuz and iz the best comdy evr. It makes that 'commmunity' **** look sooper **** my man kyle massey is the dankest **** in the biz. he spitz fire in the theme song, if only he did it in the show 2 lelz. dumb kindrgardten **** needs to burn like that dank kush my man smoks. 10/10, wud show my mum if she wasnt a kunt.
  3. Nov 11, 2014
    I honestly don't know how people can hate on this show! It was awesome. Sad to see it's not around anymore.

I give this show a 10/10 because of amazing acting, good jokes and a superb script.
  4. Jan 7, 2015
    God I miss anime like this! We need Nickelodeon to make more video game-based shows again. With brilliant social commentary and witty dialogue, it is a must-watch for any fan of classic Eastern animation. Please come back Cory! I need dankness like this to return to my screen.
  5. Sep 8, 2015
    Cory in the house is simply a masterpiece of anime that has clear inspirations such as Neon Genesis Evangellion, Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo whilst also being the most unique anime I have ever seen.
    The animation quality is gorgeous and the story will keep you gripped and won't let go til the end. Simply put this is the second best anime I have ever seen the only show that is better is Disney's second attempt at anime Dog with a Blog or as it's known in Japan ブログ犬 スタン truly a masterpiece
  6. Aug 26, 2015
    One of my favourite animes of all time. A spin off of thats so racist, this shows exceeded my expectations tremendously. And i know there are complaints that cory was way too oversexualized but as a proud weeaboo ive become used to that
  7. Oct 11, 2015
    It was a cold rainy Friday night as a came home from work. As I walked in the door I was greeted by my dog, I pushed her aside. I rushed to you tv and switched on. Cory in the house. All night I was captivated and intregued by the sheer greatness of this masterpiece of a program. As I crawled into work my boss asked me: "What wrong?" All I could reply was...
    "Cory..."
  8. Apr 30, 2015
    Probably the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously brilliant acting and writing. Often times funnier than Arrested Development. Whoever decided to cancel this masterpiece needs to be made to suffer.
  9. Jun 1, 2015
    Brilliant show, such an amazing performance by everyone, definitely worth watching.

Nothing comes close when comparing a comedy show with Cory in The House.
  10. Jun 4, 2015
    Best anime i've ever seen. Saying that cory in the house is no anime is like saying the holocaust never took place. A million times better than thatb **** Attack on titan and whatever those fake anime creators can come up with. 9/11
  11. Aug 4, 2016
    A truly work of art. Love it. Best comedy. In fact, is the best show of all time. Cory lives in a house with dank memes and it just brings me to tears of happiness. He deserves that house
  12. Aug 10, 2016
    Disney brings us a brilliant anime unlike any other. With a thrilling story, developed characters, hilarious humor and stunning animation it is hard to see how this wouldn't be the best production of the millennium. In a time of great sorrow I turned to this show to give me hope and it did.
  13. Aug 22, 2016
    Cory is the best anime about a boy dealing with getting raped by his favorite Youtuber. It is an excellent masterpiece but for some reason the true beautifulnes cant be seen by the "Real Critics"
    These "Real Critics" Think that Cory In The House is not an anime BUT IT IS they are just so obsessed with Micheal Bay movies that they cant see the beauty of not Micheal Bay movies but Cory in the house.
  14. Oct 22, 2016
    best animu, the backstory of the hero is very good, and don't make me talk about the villains! Naruto? Attack On Titan? PFFFF. The best anime is cory in the house.
  15. Nov 15, 2015
    A phenomenal tour de force, Cory in The House Cory is undoubtedly one of television's greatest productions. The epic-dramedy about an African American pathological sociopath dethroning the president of the United States fully embraces its bleak subject manner in a deadpan yet comical tone that its contemporaries have failed to replicate. Each character's assets are meticulously crafted toA phenomenal tour de force, Cory in The House Cory is undoubtedly one of television's greatest productions. The epic-dramedy about an African American pathological sociopath dethroning the president of the United States fully embraces its bleak subject manner in a deadpan yet comical tone that its contemporaries have failed to replicate. Each character's assets are meticulously crafted to a t, and it shows through their excellent performances and interwoven arcs. It utilizes revolutionary cinematic techniques such as amateur green-screen that blends beautifully with the satirical government aesthetics. Casual audiences may not revel in its glory as analytical devotees have, but Cory in The House will stand as an avant-garde monument that will stand the test of time. Expand
  16. Mar 22, 2015
    The greatest anime of all time! A huge feat that will go down in history as one of the most influental shows of all time! Ive watched it 67 times already and dont plan to stop anytime soon!
  17. Dec 6, 2015
    This anime had a unique take on what struggles a teenager would go through after realizes that his powers had fully been claimed. It is a powerful love story centered around one of the worlds most powerful demon hunters juggling high school life with saving what is most dear to him. it has always been one of my favorite animes. If you ever wanted an anime that combined elements from AttackThis anime had a unique take on what struggles a teenager would go through after realizes that his powers had fully been claimed. It is a powerful love story centered around one of the worlds most powerful demon hunters juggling high school life with saving what is most dear to him. it has always been one of my favorite animes. If you ever wanted an anime that combined elements from Attack on Titan, Snafu, and Full Metal Alchemist... well then this i the anime for you. By far the best anime i have ever seen. Expand
  18. May 19, 2015
    It's the best show ever
    I watched it 420 blazeitimes
    it's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
  19. Jun 4, 2015
    By far the best anime I've ever seen. Amazingly devolped characters and compelling story telling methods.
    Cory in the house is something I can recommend for every anime fan out there. Far more better than "Attack on titan" or "Zack and Cody". I'd rate the second season 9/11, wasn't as good.
    And remember I'm cool, I'm cooler than cool. I'm ice cold!
  20. Sep 22, 2015
    est anime i've ever seen. Saying that cory in the house is no anime is like saying the holocaust never took place. A million times better than thatb **** Attack on titan and whatever those fake anime creators can come up with. and cory is kinda sexy ;)
  21. Sep 26, 2015
    This is really a show with a perfect story in anyway, with an important message about the world and his way to be, with glorious characters, performances and perfect direction, a perfect soundtrack, really, I can't find anything wrong in this show, the best TV Series of all time.
  22. Oct 4, 2015
    this must be mine favorite anime ever created. the ds game stole from this exellent mustepaice. 10/10 bed gremmer is merican. my opinion of madigbick87
  23. Jan 15, 2016
    This is the best anime I have ever seen. I do not have words to explain how good it is. The plot was amazing, with great casting. I legit cried when I found out it would be cancelled. Go check it out, it will change your life. Unfortunately, though, RIP Cory in the House 2007-2007
  24. Jun 1, 2016
    Best anime I have ever seen. It has a large amount of plot, fan service, action, and all around lovable characters. Absolutely breathtaking. I cannot even begin to imagine the brilliance of the minds of the creation of this masterpiece.
  25. Jun 10, 2016
    best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! bestbest anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! best anime! Expand
  26. Jun 11, 2016
    Truly this anime is the high point if ever its better than jesus like in the first episode when cory arrives at d.c the animation is so beautiful you can see a hyper realistic representation of d.c so please watch it and fep to it because its the best anime and show and movie of all universes and all dimensions and time
  27. Oct 15, 2016
    What can i say about this beautiful work of art, first of all cory in the house is not your average anime, its a mix of all human emotion, the complete human experience packed in 2 hearth breaking season, it will make you cry, laugh, suffer, enjoy. It's amazing how this anime can make such a perfect blend of life itself, and in the end it will leave you empty, but at the same timeWhat can i say about this beautiful work of art, first of all cory in the house is not your average anime, its a mix of all human emotion, the complete human experience packed in 2 hearth breaking season, it will make you cry, laugh, suffer, enjoy. It's amazing how this anime can make such a perfect blend of life itself, and in the end it will leave you empty, but at the same time complete, like if you were just born into this amazing world, That give birth to the tale of cory baxter, if you're looking for meaning in your life or all the answers to all the questions that you have or will have about yourself, THIS IS YOUR ANIME!!!!!!!! Expand
  28. Oct 24, 2016
    I will drop a **** bomb on nagasaki in order to revive my lord cory baxter. I will suck Cory's giant president chode to pleasure him because this anime is so good. I will slice through 5000 gay people at a nightclub with my AK47 in order to satisfy Lord Cory. Cory would be a better presidential canidate than Trump OR Hillary. Best anime ever, better than that Naruto or Attack on titanI will drop a **** bomb on nagasaki in order to revive my lord cory baxter. I will suck Cory's giant president chode to pleasure him because this anime is so good. I will slice through 5000 gay people at a nightclub with my AK47 in order to satisfy Lord Cory. Cory would be a better presidential canidate than Trump OR Hillary. Best anime ever, better than that Naruto or Attack on titan chinese **** I **** love cory. I will murdxer whoever cancelled this show.

Its a party every week baby!- Cory Baxter
  29. Jun 11, 2016
    Simply an amazing action thriller that will soon change the medium of TV forever for all eternity, and the characters that have quotes that will change your life forever. It is a very nihilistic show. "It's a party every week baby!"
  30. Jan 10, 2016
    Cory in the house is the best anime it is based of a DS game and shows a good view into American culture with the goofy protagonist but my favorite my far is Seal whenever there is needed comedy on seriousness the editors know how to make Seal do you properly my favorite line from Seal are "OAR" and "OAR OAR" and the best "OAAAAAAAAAR CORY-KUN" but my final verdict is 8/8 M8 best animeCory in the house is the best anime it is based of a DS game and shows a good view into American culture with the goofy protagonist but my favorite my far is Seal whenever there is needed comedy on seriousness the editors know how to make Seal do you properly my favorite line from Seal are "OAR" and "OAR OAR" and the best "OAAAAAAAAAR CORY-KUN" but my final verdict is 8/8 M8 best anime good to watch with a bag of Doritos and mountain dew cause once you start you can't stop watching Expand
  31. May 4, 2016
    Best anime out there.
    Don't watch Cowboy Bebop or Neon Genesis Evangelion, they don't have the quality this show has.
    Make sure to watch the Japanese version and not the English Disney dub, they made the show really bad.

Cory/10 would watch again.
  32. Jun 6, 2016
    My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favoriteMy favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime My favorite Anime Good Anime Too Expand
  33. Jun 13, 2016
    A amazing TV show that is just like the game... amazing. It such a great anime and is based on Obama. Obama defeats dragons andd Pingu and lives in the house with Cory. Watch it now!!!
  34. Jun 18, 2016
    Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime BestBest Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Anime Best Ani Expand
  35. Jun 25, 2016
    Art, to put it simply.

What more can I say, this show is up there with Shakespeare's eleventh symphony. Best TV show based off of a video game in the history of Disney. The only show I've seen come close is Kirby Buckets.
  36. Jul 16, 2016
    simply put it is the best anime to touch all dimensions (Cory/10 would see again) This anime has the best animation it looks so life like and has great characters such as cory who has developed over every episode to become our savior. The story is only lacking a bit more John Cena but other than that minor hiccup the story is still full of interesting developments. sadly I can not ratesimply put it is the best anime to touch all dimensions (Cory/10 would see again) This anime has the best animation it looks so life like and has great characters such as cory who has developed over every episode to become our savior. The story is only lacking a bit more John Cena but other than that minor hiccup the story is still full of interesting developments. sadly I can not rate higher on this website so perfect will have to do although that is a huge understatement and insult to the anime. (Btw there is a ds game based on this show and I have to say it is the best game ever.) Expand
  37. Aug 1, 2016
    Whooo!
    Yeahhh!
    Yeah. What's up? Go Cory! (Go, go!) Go Cory! (Go, go, go, go!) Listen up Here we go! I'm the new kid, moving in Getting it done And I'm officially the candidate For having some fun You know [Background Vocals: Maiana Walsh] You better calm down Cory (yea yea) [Verse 2: Kyle Massey] I'm talking 'bout an all-out party And we're getting it started
    Whooo!
    Yeahhh!
    Yeah. What's up?
    Go Cory! (Go, go!)
    Go Cory! (Go, go, go, go!)
    Listen up
    Here we go!

I'm the new kid, moving in
    Getting it done
    And I'm officially the candidate
    For having some fun
    You know

[Background Vocals: Maiana Walsh]

You better calm down Cory
    (yea yea)

[Verse 2: Kyle Massey]

I'm talking 'bout an all-out party
    And we're getting it started
    Mr. President, you mind some electric guitar?

Washington D.C. will never be the same
    Cause we've got

Cory, Cory, Cory
    In the House (Yeah! It's a party every week, baby!)

Cory, Cory, Cory
    Check it out (That's right, I'm in the House!)

He's gonna shake it up and change it (Shake it up)
    Take it all and rearrange it (Just a little bit)
    Got a new plan, hey Uncle Sam! (Look out now)
    We've got Cory in the House! (Par-ty!)
    Cory in the House! (I'm your man!)
  38. Dec 21, 2016
    The greatest anime to ever exist. It has the greatest story I have ever seen. Some of the most beautiful animations and voice acting. The story is absolutely fantastic but at the same time very complex. If you think this is not the greatest anime of all time, you are flat out wrong.
  39. Mar 3, 2017
    This anime is honestly one of the best, hell, THE BEST anime i have ever seen. i'd like to start with the art direction. never have a seen such amazing coloring or fluid animation since Konasuba. it really makes Cory and his friends seem like real people. what also make theme feel real is the character development which surpasses even KEIJO!!!!!. Corey feels like a real person who laughsThis anime is honestly one of the best, hell, THE BEST anime i have ever seen. i'd like to start with the art direction. never have a seen such amazing coloring or fluid animation since Konasuba. it really makes Cory and his friends seem like real people. what also make theme feel real is the character development which surpasses even KEIJO!!!!!. Corey feels like a real person who laughs and cries. the show even makes you wary supposed "good guys' such as Hillary Clinton and you feel for Villains like Steve Bannon. The plot will make you cry. i bawled my eyes out when Bernie Sanders died and the arc when Donald trump assualts the white house left me speechless. The show takes many directions, comedic like the Republican Spring break part or triumphant like in the arch where John Cena and Cory team up to find up to get the chaos emeralds back from Donald Trump. the best part was the fight between Barack Obama and Donald Trump (which was an amazing metaphysical allegory about capitalism and and communism ) all in all this show will make you feel an emotional attachment to the characters and will make you think. 10/10 i have body pillows of everyone in Donald Trump's cabinet (and my Besty DeVos needs washing the most ;) Expand
  40. Jul 6, 2017
    So Cory In The House is my favourite anime. Its amazing arch plots and life like animation makes it feel like you really are in the anime. My favourite arch is Trumps Revenge. Its only been seen in japan but thats beside the poin
  41. Aug 2, 2017
    This Is The Best Anime Apart From The Game! This Is A Great Thingymobobber Cory Will Save The World And So Will I In The House :D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D: (I AM DRAGGING THIS OUT NOW)

Cory GEts A 10/2
  42. Nov 30, 2014
    best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the worldbest show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world best show in the world Expand
  43. Jan 9, 2015
    This is the greatest thing humanity has ever created!
    Don't let people fool you into thinking anything else. Cory in the House is the best anime. It also inspired the greatest video game known to man!
  44. Jun 16, 2015
    Cowboy Bepop? WTF is this? I miss good animes, like Cory in the House. This show is hands down the best anime ever. It has great character development, great plots and arcs, stunning animation and is overall well-written and very good. It affects me on a personal level, too. I used to be depressed and suicidal, but after I saw this show, it changed my life. Overall, this is hands down theCowboy Bepop? WTF is this? I miss good animes, like Cory in the House. This show is hands down the best anime ever. It has great character development, great plots and arcs, stunning animation and is overall well-written and very good. It affects me on a personal level, too. I used to be depressed and suicidal, but after I saw this show, it changed my life. Overall, this is hands down the best anime ever. Expand
  45. Jul 22, 2015
    Cory in the **** House is the bestest anime of all time. What a MASSEYpiece. 11/10 for having bestest visuals, MLG stuff and Cory is a **** busta. I rate all episodes 9/11. And still remains better than Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto, Sailor Moon & One Piece. Kyle Massey A.K.A. Cory Baxter for President 2016! CORY BAXTER HYPE TRAIN!
  46. May 5, 2016
    Cory White House de Chou Taihen is clearly the best anime, man has ever made. The writers knew what they were doing, as they knew, the anime where Cory originated from, 'Reibun Mie Chatte Cho Taihen!', was hindering his potential as a character, so they gave him his own spinoff show. Look at the animation, it looks almost life like. Every frame had so much effort put into it, it's justCory White House de Chou Taihen is clearly the best anime, man has ever made. The writers knew what they were doing, as they knew, the anime where Cory originated from, 'Reibun Mie Chatte Cho Taihen!', was hindering his potential as a character, so they gave him his own spinoff show. Look at the animation, it looks almost life like. Every frame had so much effort put into it, it's just bleeding with detail. It looks almost like real life. The writing is just as phenomenal. Cory's character arc, is just phenomenal, saying anything about this anime's plot, would be a massive spoiler. From the phenomenal OP, to the amazing writing and voice work, Cory in The House, is easily the best Anime of all time, and I'd even recommend it to people who aren't huge anime fans. Expand
  47. Mar 3, 2016
    Best Anime of all time. 69/10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖBest Anime of all time. 69/10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Expand
  48. Jun 7, 2016
    Cory in the house is the best anime. It has the most realistic animation in an anime and the plot is amazing. Everyone in the world should watch it. Cory in the house is a masterpiece.
  49. Sep 4, 2016
    Mozart is to music as this anime is to all of television ever. Or, no, that would be a giant understatement. Mozart can barely play the xylophone if he were put up against Cory.
  50. Apr 20, 2015
    A masterpiece... just like the game. This show is so funny. The comedy is real with this one. The scriptwriting is unreal. It's just like a real conversation. The acting is so good. It's as if it was real. It was made by Disney which is a **** joy. Go buy all the DVD's, cause if you do so, you're in for a treat.
  51. Jul 10, 2016
    I'm going to kill myself help I'm being held hostage by my black friend he's describing home alone 4 to me. My address is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500 send help.
  52. Mar 3, 2017
    I was told that there was no such thing as a best waifu then I pointed to Cory-sama and they had no retort. My personal favorite arc was when Newt had to come to terms his jealousy over Cory so that their friendship could truly prosper. The best fight was when Cory and Shrek had to team-up to fight emperor Hank Hill (he really brought the proPAIN). Overall I highly recommend this to anyI was told that there was no such thing as a best waifu then I pointed to Cory-sama and they had no retort. My personal favorite arc was when Newt had to come to terms his jealousy over Cory so that their friendship could truly prosper. The best fight was when Cory and Shrek had to team-up to fight emperor Hank Hill (he really brought the proPAIN). Overall I highly recommend this to any weeaboo or otaku who's ready to sit through all 69 seasons.
    WARNING: 78% of people die of dehydration when they see the ending from crying so hard
  53. Mar 31, 2017
    Worst anime in the World. Dragonball Z is the and Db Super is the second wors

t Worst anime in the World. Dragonball Z is the and Db Super is the second worst Worst anime in the World. Dragonball Z is the and Db Super is the second worst Worst anime in the World. Dragonball Z is the and Db Super is the second worst
  54. Jun 12, 2016
    Simply put, not as good as the DS game. This is a great example of how making movies or shows based off of games are just doomed to fail. I will admit, however, that the actors present a staggering resemblance of the game's characters. We'll just have to wait for the right writer to come along to perfect this "should-be" masterpiece.
  55. Apr 6, 2017
    this show cured my cancer! i owe this anime my life! i like pineappels and apples and oranges and lemons and socer balls but i dont like soccer and i dont like black people
  56. Apr 9, 2016
    it's okay I guess, it's the best anime, but that isn't saying much due to the fact that all anime is cancerous trash, but this is the least trash. 10/10 would be in the house again
  57. Mar 24, 2016
    This was possibly the greatest anime I have ever seen.
    Throughout my life, I've watched many great anime, such as Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, and many others, but none can compare to Cory in the House.
    This was possibly the greatest anime I have ever seen.
    Cory in the House is about a boy named Cory, who moves into the White House. Little does he know of the many dangers that await him. With Frieza, Donald Trump, and the Illuminati against them, Cory discovers how corrupt the American government is, and must embark on a quest to gather the Dragon Balls, destroy the Horcruxes, and open the bag of peanuts. During his quest, he meets many allies and enemies.
    The series gets really intense in episode 76, when Cory is almost killed by Donald Trump. Not knowing that he is really part Saiyan, he gains a gigantic boost in his abilities, and decides to use them to his advantage. Episode 135 was even better, as he managed to kill Frieza with a single fart, and then episode 254, when he defeated Donald Trump in a battle of epic proportions.
    The series goes downhill for a bit starting at episode 472, when Cory gets arrested for smoking weed. Many viewers stopped watching, but when episode 505 rolled around, Cory managed to escape prison. Cory discovers the Illuminati is the cause of him getting arrested, and decides to hunt them down.
    In episode 965, Cory finally confronts and defeats Justin Bieber, the leader of the Illuminati. Cory finally wins and becomes president of the world. Now, I need to stop writing this review, as I need to masturbate once again to how great this anime is.
  58. Mar 25, 2016
    best anime, so much character development and chemistry between the army dudes and cory, cory is a samurai who is training to be a part of the penis clan, he is breaking rocks with his penis to train, he joined and his first mission is to claim the white house for the clan very good action, very adult appeal, best anime ever, watch if you live in kokomo.
  59. Apr 2, 2016
    Cory in the House is the best anime ever made EVER, but that is not really a suprise given that it was made by the minds behind That's so Evangelion. Cory in the house is hands down the best thing ever made 5/7 would watch again. Also Cory sempai is my waifu and husbando
  60. Apr 5, 2016
    Best anime of all time. Best anime based on a DS game. My favorite part was when Cory joined the Illuminati and murdered all the Cory in the House haters. 10/10!
  61. Apr 8, 2016
    coryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryicoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimenthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthcoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryicoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimenthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanimecoryinthehouseismyfavouriteanime Expand
  62. Apr 26, 2016
    this is without a doubt the best anime there is, it has no rival, and anything that comes before it will never replicate it's unique animation, characters, story, and direction. flawless, perfect, god like.
  63. Jul 4, 2017
    I must admit I was a bit prejudiced at first. I am certainly not a fan of anime and I don't want to be associated with filthy weeaboos. However, this is something different. Corey in the House has truly left a mark on my childhood, as it has shaped me into the man I am today. The enthralling story, realistic characters, multidimensional plot and blissful soundtrack are just a few of theI must admit I was a bit prejudiced at first. I am certainly not a fan of anime and I don't want to be associated with filthy weeaboos. However, this is something different. Corey in the House has truly left a mark on my childhood, as it has shaped me into the man I am today. The enthralling story, realistic characters, multidimensional plot and blissful soundtrack are just a few of the components that make Corey In The House a timeless classic. The main character, Corey, is a small, black, obese child which I think is something we can all relate to, and he's truly the engine behind the story. For me, Corey is definitely in the house. Expand
  64. Mar 30, 2017
    Not being bias but this is the greatest TV show I've ever watched. Nothing comes close, not Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Walking dead - none of it. The writing is so well structured and creates an atmosphere of sexual and hostile tension, especially between Cory and Newt, not obvious but you can tell. I am amazed by the acting too, how is it possible for them to find so many talented,Not being bias but this is the greatest TV show I've ever watched. Nothing comes close, not Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Walking dead - none of it. The writing is so well structured and creates an atmosphere of sexual and hostile tension, especially between Cory and Newt, not obvious but you can tell. I am amazed by the acting too, how is it possible for them to find so many talented, young actors? This show MADE their careers so they should all be eternally grateful to it and cherish every moment spent making it. Expand
  65. Apr 8, 2017
    God's gift to the world. It would be a sin to question its status as universally acclaimed.

This show brings in the most likable, most handsome and sweet hearted boy named Cory, who we adventure along with him in his quest to **** his Bahavian classmate known as Meena.

In a hundred years, this **** would be taught in all literature classes.
  66. nig
    Apr 30, 2017
    This may possibly be the greatest Anime i have ever seen. It was so good that when I watched it for the first time, I decided to not kill myself because i realized, there IS something to live for!
  67. Apr 16, 2017
    This anime is hands down the best anime i had ever seen with my own 2 eyes. This show was not only an emotional roller coaster but filled with AMAZING characters and a truly heart stopping story. The animation is beautiful and greatly executed with very little to no flaws. Even though this anime was cancelled it became one of the greatest of all time greatly beating one piece and evenThis anime is hands down the best anime i had ever seen with my own 2 eyes. This show was not only an emotional roller coaster but filled with AMAZING characters and a truly heart stopping story. The animation is beautiful and greatly executed with very little to no flaws. Even though this anime was cancelled it became one of the greatest of all time greatly beating one piece and even naruto. I highly recommend this to both anime veterans and newcomers alike. Expand
  68. May 18, 2017
    this show was soooooo iid and i jmade me haoot to be human xdddddddddddddddd anywaqys i am oinb hyo smolke weeeeeeedd d its litrtgttttt 0vd here i like to type bevause my mom taught m3.
  69. May 26, 2017
    No doub' Cory in the House is one of my favorite anime of all time! I grew up watching this masterpiece with an I N C R E D I B L E plot 'n' such a large amount of charming characters, I definely recommend you this Anime, there's no word to describe how gorgeous this masterpiece of a show really is
  70. Jun 24, 2017
    Wow. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.THIS IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it was not canceled its so good. Cory is such a good character. Every single episode isWow. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.THIS IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it was not canceled its so good. Cory is such a good character. Every single episode is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE WATCH THIS!!! Expand
  71. Jul 13, 2017
    its just simply a masterpiece in every way you look the deep and spicological story of this caracters and the plots of eahc episode make this a must see anime to wacth
  72. Sep 3, 2017
    Oh my god show so good, is funny story Mark, iz best in world you need see NOW, YOU NEED SEE NOW, when I firs saw THIS I was like yahdgaedsgdsrhgdttydhzsdafewfewgreergege, iz so GOOD so GUD
  73. Oct 1, 2017
    One Of The Best animes Out There Its been 10 years and all i can say Is that ITS BEAUTIFUL! It has some of the saddest anime deaths ever it even has its own theme song and a really sad ending which makes me rate this 10/10
  74. Oct 12, 2017
    Best anime ever made. The plot is so amazing and full of twists and turns that make for an amazing TV show. The voice acting for it is phenomenal, and the best part? It's story completely linds up with the popular DS game. It has the funniest jokes and will have you laughing non-stop! I suggest you check it out for yourself!
  75. Nov 1, 2017
    This is my favorite Anime of all time if i had one problem with it, it would be- To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- hisThis is my favorite Anime of all time if i had one problem with it, it would be- To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. Expand
  76. Nov 19, 2017
    hello this is mister enter with another admirable animation. i fapped to cory like the gay i am and got **** by him this is good and way better than the masterpiece Ren And Stimpy APC.

There are no critic reviews yet.