Cougar Town : Season 3

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7.2

1. Apr 17, 2012
    I quite liked the first 2 seasons of this show but now it is starting to wear thin. Ellie's meanness used to be amusing but now it just feels nasty and desperate. Jules' quirky sweetness used to be endearing and entertaining but now it just feels forced. On top of this - Christa Miller and Courtney Cox's faces can't make expressions anymore. I find myself facially emoting while I amI quite liked the first 2 seasons of this show but now it is starting to wear thin. Ellie's meanness used to be amusing but now it just feels nasty and desperate. Jules' quirky sweetness used to be endearing and entertaining but now it just feels forced. On top of this - Christa Miller and Courtney Cox's faces can't make expressions anymore. I find myself facially emoting while I am watching them - like I am subconsciously willing their stone masks into some kind of animation. It was fun for a while but now I'll be moving on. Expand
  2. May 18, 2012
    This is the worst season yet for me. It lacks the quick wit of the first two seasons, and has been just downright awful. Still, it is better than most sitcoms out there, and I have faith its next season will be better than this one.
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    There's times of joy but, in the big picture, Cougar Town lacks of good - or even medium - writing. There is no development of characters or plots in this season, leaving it with just a boring scenario of jokes and situations.

1. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Feb 14, 2012
    Cox remains a very engaging lead, and her supporting cast is rock solid.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Feb 14, 2012
    Witty and wacky--but emphasizing the wacky above all--this sharp-tongued, sweet-souled sitcom picks up without losing a (heart)beat.
  3. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Feb 13, 2012
    Cougar Town returns with its wit, silliness and good-heartedness fully intact.