Courting Alex : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 23, 2006
3.7

1. RoyM
    Jan 24, 2006
    I think "Courting Alex" is going to be one of he best new shows of the season,generally new sitcoms don't last,but I think "Courting Alex"will lastwith the comedic talents of Jenna Elfman & Dabney Coleman ,and a strong lead-in("Two And A Half Men")
  2. PatriceM
    Jan 30, 2006
    I really liked the cast, however, what's missing is more comedy. The writing was very hit and miss. Both Elfman and Coleman shine--but will that be enough??
  3. DonH
    Mar 6, 2006
    I enjoyed Elfman and of course Coleman, their doing a good job at that time slot. It's an enjoyable quick half hour.
  4. barryj
    Jan 23, 2006
    loved it wiil watch again
  5. LauraS
    Jan 24, 2006
    I really liked it and Jenna Elfman was great and I liked her father on the show also!!
  6. LisaB
    Jan 31, 2006
    I love it!! It is funny, endearing, clever, and I will watch it every week! It's such a refreshing departure from the pathetic list of network offerings!
  7. LeonardJ
    Feb 28, 2006
    Jenna once again shows us her talent in this fresh comedy.

The cast is a fine one. The chemistry works between Elfman and Randall. The weakness of "Alex's" premiere -- and not future episodes, I hope -- is the overwrought script.
  2. Jenna Elfman really has to put a bag over it--her notorious “cute,” I mean.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    An inoffensive but not particularly distinguished half-hour.