• Network: Starz
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 17, 2008
Season #: 1, 2
5.7

1. Aug 28, 2012
    I really loved the first season, was absolutely great, but maybe thats just me! Season two though... very disappointing. Got rid of many, if not most, of the original characters. Past stories or plots of characters are gone and new characters are introduced much too fast without description or reason. If you thought season one was bad, season two is DEFINITELY not for you.
    Back to the
    Back to the point, this is a review of season one, and I give it 8!
  2. DaveL
    Apr 17, 2009
    I really like this show, I think it's great. I've only got up to episode 102 b/c i didn't watch it while it was in season, my mistake but I'm catching with the on demand episodes and I have to admit I'm sorry I missed it during regular season.
  3. Hanks.
    Mar 9, 2009
    I loved it! It was gritty and as I see it lived up to the movie in which it is based. I can't see why people hate it soo .....I really can't.
  4. medusa33
    Dec 2, 2008
    Great start, up until episode 6 and 7.the story starts to add filler episodes that introduce the other characters. in my opinion they were not as interesting as the first ones.but if you have 13 episodes and have to tie in other characters that would be one way to do it. i wish it could've been more interesting.by the way,the show is'nt that bad as the others think of it. there Great start, up until episode 6 and 7.the story starts to add filler episodes that introduce the other characters. in my opinion they were not as interesting as the first ones.but if you have 13 episodes and have to tie in other characters that would be one way to do it. i wish it could've been more interesting.by the way,the show is'nt that bad as the others think of it. there are other terrible shows. will and grace? Expand
  5. WilliamD.
    Nov 19, 2008
    This is the worst show on tv.The acting is horrible except 4 Hopper.The cop is the worst I've ever seen. He's shorter than everyone on show he is so annoying, awful.
  6. W.J.
    Nov 6, 2008
    We are up to the 5th episode, but I still don't know if I like the series yet (note: I am still watching). Many of the scenes seem contrived with unrealistic scenarios. The characters are interesting, but so marred with corrupt character flaws that they are barely likable. Hopper's character is becoming progressively more annoying. Its time for the action to start or zzzzzz.
  7. ChrisA
    Oct 27, 2008
    An absolutely horrible show. Boring, vague, lifeless and dumb. Dennis Hopper shows his unique brand of crappy acting and everyone follows suit.
  8. FatV.
    Oct 22, 2008
    Boring, terrible plot, too long. No reason to watch next episode.
  9. MichaelT.
    Oct 22, 2008
    Did not fall asleep on this one, find it actually entertaining.
  10. ChaseM.
    Oct 20, 2008
    As bad as the terribly over rated movie.
  11. BriR.
    Oct 19, 2008
    Another piece of garbage that makes a statement about race and class in Los Angeles, I so wish TV producers would get off the social soapbox and attempted brainwashing of the viewing public!
  12. DaveM.
    Oct 18, 2008
    A total abomination. The Crash series is even worse than the movie, if that's even possible. The dialogue and scenes are not even remotely plausible.
  13. jabezt
    Oct 17, 2008
    Stupid movie, stupid show. By presenting the interaction of racial stereotypes as "real" racial issues in America, it only reinforces them by allowing you to feel OK about your prejudices.

1. The film's episodic, interwoven tales of race relations in L.A. become a swampy mess of ludicrous dialogue, disconnected characters, and offensively stupid plotting.
    I’ll come back to Crash the TV show, but for now, the acting doesn’t exactly induce gaper’s block.
  3. Sure, it's got some ethically challenged cops, some overt racism, some faux hot sex and what looks to be a lot of money spent on filming on the streets of Los Angeles, but the writing is surprisingly nondescript, the acting rudimentary and the first hour ends with nothing much in the way of movement.