Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior : Season 1

• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 16, 2011
4.7

1. Feb 17, 2011
    Criminals Minds, the original, is my show of choice on television. I watched Suspect Behavior with a keen interest hoping for similarities and maybe some diversity. Forest Whitaker was strong but I was disappointed with the remainder of the cast, Garofalo included. The original has unique characters that have personality. I found, and to be fair it's been one show, the cast of SuspectCriminals Minds, the original, is my show of choice on television. I watched Suspect Behavior with a keen interest hoping for similarities and maybe some diversity. Forest Whitaker was strong but I was disappointed with the remainder of the cast, Garofalo included. The original has unique characters that have personality. I found, and to be fair it's been one show, the cast of Suspect Behavior desperately lacking in this capacity. Without stronger characters my suspicion is it'll feel more like other shows with forced chemistry and likely won't last. Perhaps visual appeal of the actors is beneficial in more "superficial" drama shows, but character and chemistry is what is needed in a show like Suspect behavior. I give it a 6/10 simply because of Forest's great work. It has the potential to become a 9/10 if the writers and characters can jell the team. Expand
  2. Apr 15, 2011
    How Can You Make A Spin-Of Of Criminal Minds????
    Ok Overall The Acting Is OK.. As Well As The Plots..
    Overall This Is A 6

1. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Mar 4, 2011
    Less successful in the spinoff is what comes in between--the texture and character parts, the scripts heavy with pronouncements of the obvious and with horror plots whose strained premises are so elaborate they undercut the impact of all the gore and terror.
  2. Reviewed by: Jethro Nededog
    Feb 18, 2011
    We think if you are a fan of this franchise, then "Suspect Behavior" should please you.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Feb 16, 2011
    Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior has the same rapid pace of the original, a narrative tool that both amps up the action and keeps the viewer from dwelling too much on the gargantuan leaps of imagination that pass for police work. It also works against the show, preventing it from fully making the insightful points it does have.