• Network: CBS
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8.2

1. J_B
    Nov 5, 2011
    My favourite show! It's so interesting! It focuses in on the cases, not the characters, and each show is unique and different. The acting's good as well, especially Matthew Gray Gubler.
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    A crime show with an outstanding cast, well written plot and amazing facts displayed in every episode. Some may be a bit visual, but you love seeing your favorite FBI agents profile those jerks to a tee. They all have such amazing chemistry with each other. Paget Brewster is amazing, with A.J. Cook's likability and with Kristen Vangsness,you just want to take her home!
  3. Nov 20, 2011
    This show is one of the best that has ever graced the screen. The acting is simply amazing, and the story line outshines the strange CSI, dull NCIS and the ever so draining Law and Order. The writing is amazing with such lovable actors that you will loose your mind with Criminal Minds!
  4. Josh
    Jun 15, 2009
    This is a horrible show. It's so unrealistic it's sick, I actually had to finish watching the episode that I saw just to make sure it wasn't a parody....
  5. Mar 22, 2013
    It is occasionally interesting, but too often so preposterous and unlikely that it can be confused with parody. Weak writing, cliche-laden stories, another dull crime drama.
  6. Mar 21, 2013
    Entertaining at times, but more often than not, it has become a cliche and less believable. Also, it's hilarious how much they LOVE using slow motion to the sounds of sad songs near the end of every episode. And Morgan's character uses some of the goofiest dialogue on TV today overearnestness is his M.O., to pinch a phrase...
  7. BeverlyM
    Apr 16, 2006
    Each show has become progressively worse. Graphic displays of violence have substituted for good writing. Shame on the writers of this show!! Mandy was more interesting in "Dead Like Me," and tell Thomas looks more constipated than creative.
  8. JB
    Jan 1, 2010
    Bad acting. Unrealistic. Overly stereotypical characters. Overly sterotypical story lines. No attempt to even try to pretend to adhere to actual crime scene protocol,
  9. JMac
    Feb 5, 2007
    Terrible show that uses sick, gratuitous violence to attract viewers. How ironic, though...the heroes harp on about our twisted society while depending on it for the all-important ratings. Predictably, February sweeps will see a surge in disturbing images involving young, blonde women.
  10. ElizabethF.
    Nov 17, 2005
    This show is awful. The characters are absolutely wooden. The lines that they drone are so pathetic that music has to play constantly in the background- the crime show equivalent of a laughtrack. I hope that this show gets cancelled soon, because there is nothing else to watch on the other networks in that time slot.
  11. ZacR.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Man, I can't believe this CRAP!
  12. BennyT
    Jul 4, 2006
    Pretentious! Mandy Patinkin should've stayed with Chicago Hope. Victims in this series are usually more intelligent than the "smart" investigators. what a shame.
  13. JoeS
    May 15, 2006
    Watching Mandy's face is a study in how cats look before they barf!
  14. ProVice
    Feb 7, 2007
    Such ignorantly manufactured socialist junk should be deceased straight to the trash bin and forgotten. Watching this propatainment should be a crime, and, indeed, is so, morally and intellectually.
  15. H.M.
    Oct 12, 2005
    This is the only show in 5 years that I've caught myself running home to watch! People who give this show a bad rating aren't smart enough to enjoy it. No sex, No gore, No BS, No ignorant character drama ... just great to watch! LOVE IT!!!
  16. Sarah
    Oct 12, 2005
    Great show.Acting is great. Looooove Thomas Gibson in anything
  17. MarleenC
    Oct 19, 2005
    I enjoy this show because unlike CSI it helps you understand the actual criminal as oppose to just finding them. They teach you how a criminal mind works and in a sense you learn how to prevent things from happening to yourself.
  18. SusanZ.
    Mar 14, 2007
    I've watched Criminal Minds for the last time. Episode tonight could be used for terrorist propaganda. You should be ashamed. I thought CBS had more class than NBC.
  19. BuddyL
    Oct 22, 2008
    Bad writing, wooden actors.Predictable stories I'm not surprised this is on CBS. This makes Matlock look exciting.
  20. BMack
    Dec 12, 2007
    This show is full of bad actors especially that dorky guy who wears his gun on his front pocket and the lead dude who has ZERO personality . . . the story lines are cool but that's it.
  21. Mar 5, 2012
    Another exploitation of a modern mania. Paranoia, or rather a unique sort of officially-dependent misanthropy is deliberately proliferated by this program by means of some serious wikipedia copying and pasting (of the 'Big Bang Theory' variety). The majority of the show's content can be categorized into two segments: the first is the 'look on and be amazed by the unlimited abundance ofAnother exploitation of a modern mania. Paranoia, or rather a unique sort of officially-dependent misanthropy is deliberately proliferated by this program by means of some serious wikipedia copying and pasting (of the 'Big Bang Theory' variety). The majority of the show's content can be categorized into two segments: the first is the 'look on and be amazed by the unlimited abundance of information our characters can flawlessly summon forth!' effect. This effect emphasizes the authority of the characters for the purpose of optimizing the impact of the second segment; the 'judgement'. These implied defamations of basic stereotypical models usually take the form of contemporary slang ('scumbag'). This casual format works to bring the average viewer, who was before somewhat alienated by all that sciency mumbo jumbo, into cahoots with the super-investigators, so that now the viewer feels that he/she is not some ignorant couch accessory, but a respected apprentice whose knowledge and experience is such that one needs not speak down to them. Now that the laymen have been established as empowered (also ego-vested/complacent) passengers of the Mystery Mobile, they are ready to face and demask all those ghouls and goblins of the world. What before was a boogey man hidden beneathe the bed, is now seen to be but a sad little pedaphile who, himself, was molested by his grandfather, oh, and on christmas, oh yeah and in front of his whole family... who were laughing, and, and they all molested him too! And then they all commited suicide, while laughing and molesting him. See, that right there is Criminal Mind GOLD!
    But no need to worry. Our faithful team of government employees is here to help protect us innocent PTA members from that writhing mass of terror scratching constantly at our windows. On a serious note, however, I must say that I believe this show and many other forms of media sharing in its business ethics and philosophy are, even now, proving greatly detrimental to the state of mental health in our society. You think that is a little overboard, but I would encourage you to look at the ratings these shows get. Every bit of stimuli the human mind receives is a drop in the bucket, and modern media has devoted itself to concentrating its drops as much as possible. If ever you are in wonder about the causes of the epidemic of antipathy and contempt we now see manifesting itself via physical violence (in the physically minded) or by suicide (in the introvert), perhaps you might then look into the impact stimuli like these massively broadcast messages can have.
  22. LauraL
    Oct 20, 2005
    Intellegently written with a team of characters who all brings something different and valuable to the table. I went in skeptical because of the reviews that preceded the show, but my household hopes it makes it!
  23. CaroleM
    May 9, 2006
    Better actors, better story lines, Way smarter than the other shows. No problem Criminal minds will be a big Hit .
  24. RPierce
    Jan 10, 2007
    One of my favorites! Critics are tough on it, but I do enjoy it regardless. It has matured and I believe the cast compliments each other very well. Critics are just people who overthink and have generally useless opinions, so I recommend ignoring them and checking this show out. User comments across the web, including IMBD and here, have been extremely favorable, so I am curious what the One of my favorites! Critics are tough on it, but I do enjoy it regardless. It has matured and I believe the cast compliments each other very well. Critics are just people who overthink and have generally useless opinions, so I recommend ignoring them and checking this show out. User comments across the web, including IMBD and here, have been extremely favorable, so I am curious what the critics here are smoking. Just arrogant I guess. Enjoy the show, it is worth it. Expand
  25. BTucker
    May 20, 2007
    CBS Seems to be the best at providing stimulating TV.
  26. CaryH
    Dec 30, 2005
    Are the critics awake, this one finally made me sit up and watch a crime show. Numbers would be a close second.
  27. AC
    Feb 2, 2006
    i love this show. its one of those shows where you don't have to watch the episode before to get whats goin on and i love it for that, plus that's plots are great and i love ALL the actors from Mandy to AJ!
  28. AR
    Feb 7, 2006
    One of the best shows on TV...Love the interaction between the characters. My favorite character is Spencer Reid...
  29. LiamH
    Mar 23, 2006
    We love it. me and my family love to watch it. We like the cool way that pictures become crime scenes. It ismore interesting than CSI to us because it focuses on the psychology of the killer, not the forensics of the dead body. Who knows, a killer could lurk among us...
  30. LSable
    Mar 6, 2006
    Patinkin is brilliant in this series. Watching his face is a study in how the mind works. An intricate and poetic series.
  31. HopeB
    Jun 30, 2006
    I love this show. Especially the finale. They make you feel like you are a part of it and give you the chance to solve it if you try.
  32. Kyle
    Feb 5, 2007
    Love this show! Very good!
  33. KatieW.
    Jul 5, 2007
    Nobody is perfect and this show doesn't hide from that fact. I look forward to each and every episode. Brilliant acting, writing and photography!
  34. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    This is a GREAT show. We finally get to see the inner workings of the human mind. It's not like any of the other shows where all the do is work on the evidence to find the killer, these guys actually have to figure them out.
  35. mbo
    Jan 10, 2006
    Fabulous show, entertains and holds your attention for the duration.
  36. LindzP
    Feb 8, 2006
    Really great. I look forward to watching it every time it comes on. I love the actors and characters, especially Agent Hotchner and Dr. Spencer Reid (he's a very interesting personality). My friends like it too.
  37. JohnW
    Aug 18, 2006
    Great show. Mandy shines. Awesome music score every week. I won't miss an episode of this show. Definitely, the best show on primetime. I hope this show comes out on DVD for season 1. Can't wait for the new season!!!
  38. LaurieF.
    Oct 10, 2007
    I miss Gideon. But, I'll still watch hoping he'll be back somehow.
  39. BartJ.
    May 22, 2007
    Excellent series drawing from a talented cast solving compelling crimes profiling skills unlike any previous crime drama.
  40. Scott
    Jan 11, 2010
    By far the best crime show on TV. All the permanent characters are likable in spite of their flaws. The writing is concise, fresh, and frequently funny. Dr. Reid and Garcia are consistently the highlights of the episodes.
  41. AmandaK
    Jan 8, 2010
    To a less than casual watcher, Criminal Minds may be mistaken for a makeshift amalgamation of recent hit crime shows, but this is not the case at all. Instead of using just forensic evidence they look into the mind of the criminal, delving deep into the twisted internal psyche. All the actors are dynamic and entertaining. A smart crime drama for the smart audience.
    Nov 10, 2005
    This show keeps me watching! It's very intense and the acting is great! Best show on TV!!!
  43. ScottM
    Nov 2, 2005
    All you need to show is that I go out of my way to be home 9pm on Wednesdays to catch this in HD. I can't record HD programs (only SD) and this NEEDS to be seen in hi-def. After the unbelievably great 11/2 show, this is officially my favorite show on TV.
  44. KelliS
    Nov 4, 2005
    Before this show came on, CSI was my major 'must watch' show. Criminal Minds quickly shoved CSI out of the way and took first place in my mind. Maybe it's my love for Mandy Patinkin making me a little biased... but I actually find the stories more insteresting too.
  45. KP
    Oct 18, 2005
    Criminal Minds is thought provoking and well-written. With stories that intrigue and twists that surprise, I make a point of watching this one. Of course, I record Lost to make sure I don't miss it (why do they always put the good shows up against each other, then leave huge chunks of time with nothing but bad shows to choose from?). If you enjoy shows that allow you to think, give Criminal Minds is thought provoking and well-written. With stories that intrigue and twists that surprise, I make a point of watching this one. Of course, I record Lost to make sure I don't miss it (why do they always put the good shows up against each other, then leave huge chunks of time with nothing but bad shows to choose from?). If you enjoy shows that allow you to think, give this one a try. Expand
  46. RobertC
    Oct 19, 2005
    I like the how they reverse engineer the crime scene without evidence but psychology. I also love the quotes pertaining to the cases.
  47. ArleenK
    Oct 24, 2005
    Criminal Minds is the top show of the year, undoubtedly. The rapport of the cast together with the magnetism of Mandy Patinkin make this show a winner. Each actor contributes their own individual characteristics, but I especially like the young genius doctor's input every week. Keep up the great work!
  48. AlanL
    Oct 24, 2005
    The first in all the cop/crime shows that actually has me wanting to watch the next episode.
  49. Chris
    Dec 28, 2006
    Love it!
  50. LisaB
    Mar 26, 2006
    This is the most Creative show in decades! By far the most entertaining! Really Great!!!
  51. TeddyB
    Apr 13, 2006
    Mandy Patinkin is outstanding in his role. All the cast members blend together very well. The story lines are completely intriguing.
  52. CadiE.
    Apr 22, 2006
    by the the best of all crime shows I've ever seen (csi, without a trace, close to home, etc).
  53. TamaraA
    Apr 5, 2006
    This is a must-watch in our home. If we aren't home, we get it on DVR. It is intelligent, and the character development is getting better than it was in the first few episodes.
  54. JesseJ
    May 31, 2006
    This show is THE best show when it comes to criminal minds and profiling!!!!!! Its a mixture of reality, action, intelligence, and relationships! definitely a 10!
  55. MatthewM
    Aug 17, 2006
    Good show, is very interesting.
  56. SarahB.
    Mar 1, 2007
    This is the gutsiest show I've ever seen on tv. Perhaps the only show not afraid to show us the inner workings of our own minds. Clever as well as intelligent, thoughtful as well as thought-provoking, visceral on a level that cannot be ignored, and genuinely moving (as in, emotionally resonant) rather than simply able to push buttons. The best show currently on TV, hands down, no This is the gutsiest show I've ever seen on tv. Perhaps the only show not afraid to show us the inner workings of our own minds. Clever as well as intelligent, thoughtful as well as thought-provoking, visceral on a level that cannot be ignored, and genuinely moving (as in, emotionally resonant) rather than simply able to push buttons. The best show currently on TV, hands down, no questions asked. Collapse
  57. Bfirst
    Dec 17, 2008
    Great show with excellent writing and acting. Never miss an episode!
  58. TomR
    Apr 10, 2008
    My favorite show on television. The great acting, well-written script, and over-all suspense keep me wanting more.
  59. JenniJ.
    Apr 30, 2008
    I love this show! it's set to record on my DVR every Wednesday!
  60. SteveS
    Jan 22, 2010
    I typically hate police procedurals, but this one hooked me. Like any series, it takes some time for the cast to gel, but they do a fine job.
  61. SusanM.
    Oct 11, 2005
    I like this show. I hope it stays on the air. Lots of good actors. Way better than all that CSI crap.
  62. Dreamer
    Nov 17, 2005
    I love this show! Don't know why the critics didn't rate this one higher. With all the crap on tv, this one is a definite should watch!
  63. DebbyM.
    Nov 28, 2005
    this show is quickly becoming my favorite...i love all of the characters and the stories are way exciting! don't know how anyone can down this show...it's fantastic.
  64. SondraK.
    Nov 30, 2005
    I read some of the critics' reviews and have to wonder why they're not unanimous in loving this program! It is well-cast, well-written and interesting. I am extremely thankful it's not another boring reality tv show. Maybe that's what the critics want....either that or more skin and fashion trendsetting???
  65. AlexandraB
    Oct 17, 2005
    Best new show of the season and so much better than "Lost," which shares it's time slot. Most of those critics missed the mark. It's a well made show with good acting, particularly by Mandy Patinkin.
  66. DianaL
    Nov 8, 2005
    excellent show makes you think and also entertaining hopefully the paid critics will wise up
  67. SusanM
    Oct 19, 2005
    I really enjoy this show. The stories are fairly well crafted, the show well acted, and although the plots are a bit of a stretch, who cares? Its TV for goodness sakes! The use of psychological profiling to find the criminal is a vey interesting slant. It is a pleasure to see Mandy Patinkin back on the small screen. Finally, Shamar Moore is sooooo fine! Eye candy AND good story lines = I really enjoy this show. The stories are fairly well crafted, the show well acted, and although the plots are a bit of a stretch, who cares? Its TV for goodness sakes! The use of psychological profiling to find the criminal is a vey interesting slant. It is a pleasure to see Mandy Patinkin back on the small screen. Finally, Shamar Moore is sooooo fine! Eye candy AND good story lines = must see TV! ;) Expand
  68. SteffanF
    Dec 1, 2005
    Awesome show, great stories, good writing and fantasic music score every week.
  69. JPatel
    Dec 29, 2005
    Unique episodes. Like the show.
  70. DanF
    Dec 7, 2005
    This is my favorite show on television. I read a lot of books on profiling and they describe things just like other profilers. I look forward to every week for this show. I hope this one does not go away.
  71. SandyK
    Oct 27, 2005
    This show had me hooked from the very first episode. Mandy Pantinkin really makes the show.
  72. MichaelJ
    Dec 8, 2005
    Best new show in a long time. To the negative reviewers out there--get over it! Sometimes it is enough to be just entertaining.
  73. janej
    Oct 28, 2005
    This is the best show of the week for me! Being at the ripe old age of eighty four, I have seen many of this type show come and go. THIS ONE WILL SURELY BE PICKED UP FOR ANOTHER YEAR!
  74. ColinC
    Nov 25, 2006
    Interesting plots, suspenseful program. Sometimes predictable but you can't have everything.
  75. MegG
    May 11, 2006
    As a thriller/adrenaline junkie who is slightly ADD when it comes to sticking with television shows, the fact that I am officially addicted to this show really says something. This show is awesome! I love the story lines, but I am especially drawn to the way the characters interact with each other. My favorite characters are Gideon and Dr. Spencer Reid, but Reid is by far my absolute As a thriller/adrenaline junkie who is slightly ADD when it comes to sticking with television shows, the fact that I am officially addicted to this show really says something. This show is awesome! I love the story lines, but I am especially drawn to the way the characters interact with each other. My favorite characters are Gideon and Dr. Spencer Reid, but Reid is by far my absolute favorite (and not just because the actor is hot!) Reid is the most intriguing character, not only for his amazing genius, but for the depth of emotion the actor manages to display. Sometimes you want to give Reid a hug, sometimes he has you laughing, and other times you are cheering for him. Expand
  76. ElizabethS.
    Feb 14, 2007
    excellent show. touches on issues and the roles are played so well that you actually experience the show as if you're there. great job you guys
  77. SUICIDE
    Feb 28, 2008
    A Good Mix Of Cerebral And Action & Absolutely It a Brilliant Show
  78. AshwalS.
    Jul 13, 2008
    Excellent insight into serial killers...its a tad bit unrealistic but who wants to see realism on TV...I can watch the news for realism.
  79. HarveyB
    Oct 27, 2009
    a great crime drama with believable characters and criminals. the episodes so far are very interesting and entertaining. i just wish they would have more "shock value", but this isn't meant to be that. its a smart, well written show where you know the criminals first but then try to understand their actions.
  80. P.V.
    Nov 13, 2005
    Best new show, hands down! Love the styling and look. Loving the cast goes without saying; it's hard to pick any one favorite!
  81. Aug 13, 2010
    This show is the best all these people give it bad reviews on the characters for being wooden or overall bad and i dont know what theyre talking about the characters are perfecly created for a show like this and the cases keep anyone entertained from beginning to end GO CRIMINAL MINDS!!!
  82. Aug 18, 2010
    Typically I try and stay away from police dramas unless they have a 'thing'. I'll watch 'Medium' because the main character isn't just a police consultant, she dreams aspects of the crimes. I'll watch 'The Mentalist' because of the main character's intellect and witty ways of figuring stuff out. That's the sort of 'thing' I look for, otherwise the shows usually fall flat. So I was waryTypically I try and stay away from police dramas unless they have a 'thing'. I'll watch 'Medium' because the main character isn't just a police consultant, she dreams aspects of the crimes. I'll watch 'The Mentalist' because of the main character's intellect and witty ways of figuring stuff out. That's the sort of 'thing' I look for, otherwise the shows usually fall flat. So I was wary when someone recommended Criminal Minds to me. It sounded like a run-of-the-mill police drama where the cast always catch the bad guy through help from forces other than themselves.

But then I watched a few episodes and realised that it is one of the smartest and best written shows on TV today. Each episode is well constructed and entertaining and the main characters are always interesting and full of depth. Even after a cascade of character replacements in series 2 and 3 you never feel like you miss old characters because the new one's are so good. Of course, like in every show, there are the odd episodes which stagger and fall flat on their face (usually the weird cult or religious ones), although Criminal Minds suffers more severely from these as they seem to come in chunks of three or four episodes at a time. Criminal Minds won me over within a few episodes and I've been captivated ever since. The variety on display in combination with some of the best characters in TV land today (Garcia in particular consistently steals each episode) makes this police drama the exception to the rule. Typically I try and stay away from police dramas, but the 'thing' about Criminal Minds is that it's just damn good.
  83. Jan 3, 2011
    Not since Law and Order has a show been this intelligent and well presented. The actors are absolutely awesome, The stories are captivating and the characters excellently written. This show has renewed my faith on television. CONGRATULATIONS
  84. Dec 3, 2011
    This show really does deserve the amazing viewing figures (Over 20million in USA alone, over 33million Worldwide) and the amazing reviews "Best Show Around" and "The best crime show in years...no decades" This is one of the best shows ever, CSI and NCIS look pathetic in comparison. The cast have such amazing chemistry and the cases are so fantastic and they make complete sense, and unlikeThis show really does deserve the amazing viewing figures (Over 20million in USA alone, over 33million Worldwide) and the amazing reviews "Best Show Around" and "The best crime show in years...no decades" This is one of the best shows ever, CSI and NCIS look pathetic in comparison. The cast have such amazing chemistry and the cases are so fantastic and they make complete sense, and unlike CSI, everyone can understand them! Everyone loves this show, it is now a Criminal Minds mania! Expand
  85. Dec 4, 2011
    This show is one of the best things that has ever been graced upon our screens, the story lines are amazing and the acting is one of the best I have ever seen. CSI, NCIS and Bones are just sloppy and boring compared to the amazing writing and fantastic acting that if shown in Criminal Minds. All the story lines will have you on the edge of your seat and you and your family will becomeThis show is one of the best things that has ever been graced upon our screens, the story lines are amazing and the acting is one of the best I have ever seen. CSI, NCIS and Bones are just sloppy and boring compared to the amazing writing and fantastic acting that if shown in Criminal Minds. All the story lines will have you on the edge of your seat and you and your family will become addicted extremely to this amazing show. You also learn bucket loads from this show, from behavior to science and then just general facts. This is also amazing for teaching your children to be safe, in the local park to online. However, some episodes may be a little bit gruesome, but that is highly rare.

If you do not watch this, please tune in and you will realize what the hype is about, with 33,000,000 average viewers, Criminal Minds is a huge hit, and deserving.
  86. Sep 7, 2014
    This first season is kinda garbage. It's not directly offensive I guess, so it's no worse than a 4, but all the episodes are just the same sort of formulaic thing over and over. This can sometimes be forgiven in a show's opening season as it tries to find some footing, but most of the individual episodes are kinda bland when you look at them individually even when you don't consider thatThis first season is kinda garbage. It's not directly offensive I guess, so it's no worse than a 4, but all the episodes are just the same sort of formulaic thing over and over. This can sometimes be forgiven in a show's opening season as it tries to find some footing, but most of the individual episodes are kinda bland when you look at them individually even when you don't consider that they're just following a formula.

A lot of the characters have solid backgrounds, and they have good acting, but the writing for them is a little too perfect. They always guess the right things, they always save the latest person to go missing get saved at just the last second, and so on. Basically the heroes never really mess up anything, which makes them seem empty and unreal.
  87. Jul 9, 2013
    This is by far the best season of any of the Criminal Minds series. In fact, it is one of the best crime shows in recent years. Maybe it's the fact that it had not yet become so overwhelmingly formulaic that it became trivial. Maybe it's because of the amazing acting of Mandy Patinkin and Matthew Grey Gubler, and the generally good performances of the rest of the supporting cast. ItThis is by far the best season of any of the Criminal Minds series. In fact, it is one of the best crime shows in recent years. Maybe it's the fact that it had not yet become so overwhelmingly formulaic that it became trivial. Maybe it's because of the amazing acting of Mandy Patinkin and Matthew Grey Gubler, and the generally good performances of the rest of the supporting cast. It becomes a little annoying that, at the end of EVERY episode they manage to save somebody (this would NEVER happen in real life), but apart from that this is one of the best crime shows on the telly at the moment. Expand
  88. Aug 17, 2012
    I'm obsessed with this show lately. I love Dr. Spencer Reid and the entire plot is fascinating. I like how it focuses on the cases but still manages to keep developing the characters. The entire show is fascinating!
  89. Apr 10, 2013
    This is a very good show, especially the first seasons with Mandy Patinkin, though Joe Mantegna is also great in his role as the senior of the team. This show offers a great insight to the actions of serial killers, and the team hunts down the murderers by profiling them rather than collecting physical evidence. A very good show with great cast, if you are bored with the other hundreds ofThis is a very good show, especially the first seasons with Mandy Patinkin, though Joe Mantegna is also great in his role as the senior of the team. This show offers a great insight to the actions of serial killers, and the team hunts down the murderers by profiling them rather than collecting physical evidence. A very good show with great cast, if you are bored with the other hundreds of "CSI" shows watch this. Expand
  90. Sep 8, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I LOVE this show! I cannot wait for season 8 (although I'll miss Prentiss SO much). I feel as if a majority of problems with the team's personal lives have been resolved, so I am very excited to see what new issues develop. I would recommend this show to anyone and everyone, as it's my favorite show on television. Expand
  91. Sep 19, 2012
    Honestly the second-best show I have ever seen (just behind Doctor Who). I think the episodes are written fantastically well and the analysis of the behavior of the criminals is one of the most interesting things I have ever seen.
    It may not necessarily have the best acting ever, and, to be fair, occasionally features gratuitous gore (though honestly features it entirely less than it could, keeping it to less than one in ten episodes being gory), but has far more merit than negative traits.
  92. Jun 6, 2013
    This cop show kicks CSI's ass. There's just something about this crime show that makes it stand out from the rest. Superb acting, consistently new plots, and you really connect with the characters.
  93. Sep 9, 2013
    An excellent crime show with a diverse cast played by outstanding actors. The stories are intriguing and the team pulls you in and holds your attention. The characters are so well played that they pull you in and make you care about each one of them.
  94. Oct 14, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wells criminal mind is a good show because their took time to solve the crime and it actually inspired me to be a police or FBI .which ever one that puts me so i love criminal mind because it keeps me safe knowing theirs people out there keeping us safe Expand
  95. Dec 27, 2013
    Though several of the characters obviously need improvement during this season of the show, the premise and execution of this premise are too entertaining to ignore. In a sea of procedurals and cop shows, the psychological and philosophical aspects of the show allowed Criminal Minds to stand out as one of the best during its first season.
  96. Apr 6, 2014
    A strong effective crime show that does well at a thriller and even better at the mind. It messes with your mind, hence the name "Criminal Minds" Well acted and better premises will keep you watching.
  97. May 6, 2014
    I do have to say that I have religiously been watching the Criminal Minds series since it started many seasons ago. In the beginning, it was thrilling, compelling and very entertaining. The ability to have case-focused episodes and still have the ability to seamlessly develop each character one by one is simply genius and very rare in today’s television. I was drawn in to all the characterI do have to say that I have religiously been watching the Criminal Minds series since it started many seasons ago. In the beginning, it was thrilling, compelling and very entertaining. The ability to have case-focused episodes and still have the ability to seamlessly develop each character one by one is simply genius and very rare in today’s television. I was drawn in to all the character plots which enabled me (among millions of others) to gain a connection with them. They were also timed amazingly from Reid getting kidnapped by Tobias Henkel, to Hotch and the Reaper (I still cry when I see the episode when he kills Hailey), to Prentiss’ secret life before the BAU. With that being said, I will also point out that since 2012, the seasons have gotten a bit less intriguing and almost to a degree of overreaching with their character development. After a show has gone on for so many seasons, the writers get tired and begin to run out of ideas on how to intriguingly keep developing the characters. I believe that this is now the case. However, I have invested so much time in watching and following the show that I will remain a faithful viewer until the end. I absolutely love all the original cast members (including Rossi who came in season 3 I believe) that still remain but I do miss Prentiss who provided a sense of depth to the show. Overall the cases are still intriguing, informative and the show is still very entertaining. I think they have stalled in the character development a bit so if they fix that, Criminal Minds is still golden in my books. Expand
  98. Jun 11, 2014
    Scooby-Doo for grown-ups, this monster-a-week police procedural is nothing special. The characters seem two dimensional, the dialogue is wooden, the acting is just about serviceable but any sense of authenticity is cast aside for 'dramatic effect'. It sits somewhere on the scale between C.S.I. Miami and C.S.I. Las Vegas, but lacks the interesting characterisation of the latter. Fine forScooby-Doo for grown-ups, this monster-a-week police procedural is nothing special. The characters seem two dimensional, the dialogue is wooden, the acting is just about serviceable but any sense of authenticity is cast aside for 'dramatic effect'. It sits somewhere on the scale between C.S.I. Miami and C.S.I. Las Vegas, but lacks the interesting characterisation of the latter. Fine for popcorn melodrama, but anybody wanting television with a little more substance will be unsatisfied. Expand
  99. Jun 12, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the best crime show to date. Excellent cast and the plots are well written. Seasons 1 and two are my favorite, as well as the first two episodes of the first season. This is because Mandy Patinkin, who played Agent Gideon, was a cast member on the show. After he left, Criminal Minds wasn't the same.
    Over all, it remains an excellent television show to watch.
  100. Nov 11, 2014
    Criminal Minds... Pure Excellence; from actors, directors and plots, Criminal Minds is an A straight from Season 1. Even the cast changes are near invisible, Greenaway was a short lived character who never really got a chance to gain audience appeal. However her successor - Prentiss - was an incredible replacement who attracted everyone because she was very relatable and down to earth. DrCriminal Minds... Pure Excellence; from actors, directors and plots, Criminal Minds is an A straight from Season 1. Even the cast changes are near invisible, Greenaway was a short lived character who never really got a chance to gain audience appeal. However her successor - Prentiss - was an incredible replacement who attracted everyone because she was very relatable and down to earth. Dr Reid is great, smart and sometimes socially awkward, Spencer Reid is a genius who solves crime - who doesn't like that? Expand

Big talent meets weak script and every TV crime cliche known to prime time.
    It's not a cool-science show, but its crimes blur together with what we already see on the ''CSI" series, and its supporting cast is indistinct.
    It's kind of good.