• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
8.2

1. Oct 14, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wells criminal mind is a good show because their took time to solve the crime and it actually inspired me to be a police or FBI .which ever one that puts me so i love criminal mind because it keeps me safe knowing theirs people out there keeping us safe Expand
  2. Sep 9, 2013
    An excellent crime show with a diverse cast played by outstanding actors. The stories are intriguing and the team pulls you in and holds your attention. The characters are so well played that they pull you in and make you care about each one of them.
  3. Jul 9, 2013
    This is by far the best season of any of the Criminal Minds series. In fact, it is one of the best crime shows in recent years. Maybe it's the fact that it had not yet become so overwhelmingly formulaic that it became trivial. Maybe it's because of the amazing acting of Mandy Patinkin and Matthew Grey Gubler, and the generally good performances of the rest of the supporting cast. It becomes a little annoying that, at the end of EVERY episode they manage to save somebody (this would NEVER happen in real life), but apart from that this is one of the best crime shows on the telly at the moment. Expand
  4. Jun 6, 2013
    This cop show kicks CSI's ass. There's just something about this crime show that makes it stand out from the rest. Superb acting, consistently new plots, and you really connect with the characters.
  5. Sep 19, 2012
    Honestly the second-best show I have ever seen (just behind Doctor Who). I think the episodes are written fantastically well and the analysis of the behavior of the criminals is one of the most interesting things I have ever seen.
    It may not necessarily have the best acting ever, and, to be fair, occasionally features gratuitous gore (though honestly features it entirely less than it
    could, keeping it to less than one in ten episodes being gory), but has far more merit than negative traits. Expand
  6. Sep 8, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I LOVE this show! I cannot wait for season 8 (although I'll miss Prentiss SO much). I feel as if a majority of problems with the team's personal lives have been resolved, so I am very excited to see what new issues develop. I would recommend this show to anyone and everyone, as it's my favorite show on television. Expand
  7. Aug 17, 2012
    I'm obsessed with this show lately. I love Dr. Spencer Reid and the entire plot is fascinating. I like how it focuses on the cases but still manages to keep developing the characters. The entire show is fascinating!
  8. Dec 4, 2011
    This show is one of the best things that has ever been graced upon our screens, the story lines are amazing and the acting is one of the best I have ever seen. CSI, NCIS and Bones are just sloppy and boring compared to the amazing writing and fantastic acting that if shown in Criminal Minds. All the story lines will have you on the edge of your seat and you and your family will become addicted extremely to this amazing show. You also learn bucket loads from this show, from behavior to science and then just general facts. This is also amazing for teaching your children to be safe, in the local park to online. However, some episodes may be a little bit gruesome, but that is highly rare.

If you do not watch this, please tune in and you will realize what the hype is about, with 33,000,000 average viewers, Criminal Minds is a huge hit, and deserving.
  9. Dec 3, 2011
    This show really does deserve the amazing viewing figures (Over 20million in USA alone, over 33million Worldwide) and the amazing reviews "Best Show Around" and "The best crime show in years...no decades" This is one of the best shows ever, CSI and NCIS look pathetic in comparison. The cast have such amazing chemistry and the cases are so fantastic and they make complete sense, and unlike CSI, everyone can understand them! Everyone loves this show, it is now a Criminal Minds mania! Expand
  10. Nov 20, 2011
    A crime show with an outstanding cast, well written plot and amazing facts displayed in every episode. Some may be a bit visual, but you love seeing your favorite FBI agents profile those jerks to a tee. They all have such amazing chemistry with each other. Paget Brewster is amazing, with A.J. Cook's likability and with Kristen Vangsness,you just want to take her home!
  11. Nov 20, 2011
    This show is one of the best that has ever graced the screen. The acting is simply amazing, and the story line outshines the strange CSI, dull NCIS and the ever so draining Law and Order. The writing is amazing with such lovable actors that you will loose your mind with Criminal Minds!
  12. J_B
    Nov 5, 2011
    My favourite show! It's so interesting! It focuses in on the cases, not the characters, and each show is unique and different. The acting's good as well, especially Matthew Gray Gubler.
  13. Jan 3, 2011
    Not since Law and Order has a show been this intelligent and well presented. The actors are absolutely awesome, The stories are captivating and the characters excellently written. This show has renewed my faith on television. CONGRATULATIONS
  14. Aug 13, 2010
    This show is the best all these people give it bad reviews on the characters for being wooden or overall bad and i dont know what theyre talking about the characters are perfecly created for a show like this and the cases keep anyone entertained from beginning to end GO CRIMINAL MINDS!!!

Big talent meets weak script and every TV crime cliche known to prime time.
    It's not a cool-science show, but its crimes blur together with what we already see on the ''CSI" series, and its supporting cast is indistinct.
    It's kind of good.