Criminal Minds : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
8.1

1. J_B
    Nov 5, 2011
    My favourite show! It's so interesting! It focuses in on the cases, not the characters, and each show is unique and different. The acting's good as well, especially Matthew Gray Gubler.
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    A crime show with an outstanding cast, well written plot and amazing facts displayed in every episode. Some may be a bit visual, but you love seeing your favorite FBI agents profile those jerks to a tee. They all have such amazing chemistry with each other. Paget Brewster is amazing, with A.J. Cook's likability and with Kristen Vangsness,you just want to take her home!
  3. Nov 20, 2011
    This show is one of the best that has ever graced the screen. The acting is simply amazing, and the story line outshines the strange CSI, dull NCIS and the ever so draining Law and Order. The writing is amazing with such lovable actors that you will loose your mind with Criminal Minds!
  4. Josh
    Jun 15, 2009
    This is a horrible show. It's so unrealistic it's sick, I actually had to finish watching the episode that I saw just to make sure it wasn't a parody....
  5. Mar 22, 2013
    It is occasionally interesting, but too often so preposterous and unlikely that it can be confused with parody. Weak writing, cliche-laden stories, another dull crime drama.
  6. Mar 21, 2013
    Entertaining at times, but more often than not, it has become a cliche and less believable. Also, it's hilarious how much they LOVE using slow motion to the sounds of sad songs near the end of every episode. And Morgan's character uses some of the goofiest dialogue on TV today overearnestness is his M.O., to pinch a phrase...
  7. BeverlyM
    Apr 16, 2006
    Each show has become progressively worse. Graphic displays of violence have substituted for good writing. Shame on the writers of this show!! Mandy was more interesting in "Dead Like Me," and tell Thomas looks more constipated than creative.
  8. JB
    Jan 1, 2010
    Bad acting. Unrealistic. Overly stereotypical characters. Overly sterotypical story lines. No attempt to even try to pretend to adhere to actual crime scene protocol,
  9. JMac
    Feb 5, 2007
    Terrible show that uses sick, gratuitous violence to attract viewers. How ironic, though...the heroes harp on about our twisted society while depending on it for the all-important ratings. Predictably, February sweeps will see a surge in disturbing images involving young, blonde women.
  10. ElizabethF.
    Nov 17, 2005
    This show is awful. The characters are absolutely wooden. The lines that they drone are so pathetic that music has to play constantly in the background- the crime show equivalent of a laughtrack. I hope that this show gets cancelled soon, because there is nothing else to watch on the other networks in that time slot.
  11. ZacR.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Man, I can't believe this CRAP!
  12. BennyT
    Jul 4, 2006
    Pretentious! Mandy Patinkin should've stayed with Chicago Hope. Victims in this series are usually more intelligent than the "smart" investigators. what a shame.
  13. JoeS
    May 15, 2006
    Watching Mandy's face is a study in how cats look before they barf!
  14. ProVice
    Feb 7, 2007
    Such ignorantly manufactured socialist junk should be deceased straight to the trash bin and forgotten. Watching this propatainment should be a crime, and, indeed, is so, morally and intellectually.
  15. H.M.
    Oct 12, 2005
    This is the only show in 5 years that I've caught myself running home to watch! People who give this show a bad rating aren't smart enough to enjoy it. No sex, No gore, No BS, No ignorant character drama ... just great to watch! LOVE IT!!!
  16. Sarah
    Oct 12, 2005
    Great show.Acting is great. Looooove Thomas Gibson in anything
  17. MarleenC
    Oct 19, 2005
    I enjoy this show because unlike CSI it helps you understand the actual criminal as oppose to just finding them. They teach you how a criminal mind works and in a sense you learn how to prevent things from happening to yourself.
  18. SusanZ.
    Mar 14, 2007
    I've watched Criminal Minds for the last time. Episode tonight could be used for terrorist propaganda. You should be ashamed. I thought CBS had more class than NBC.
  19. BuddyL
    Oct 22, 2008
    Bad writing, wooden actors.Predictable stories I'm not surprised this is on CBS. This makes Matlock look exciting.
  20. BMack
    Dec 12, 2007
    This show is full of bad actors especially that dorky guy who wears his gun on his front pocket and the lead dude who has ZERO personality . . . the story lines are cool but that's it.
  21. Mar 5, 2012
    Another exploitation of a modern mania. Paranoia, or rather a unique sort of officially-dependent misanthropy is deliberately proliferated by this program by means of some serious wikipedia copying and pasting (of the 'Big Bang Theory' variety). The majority of the show's content can be categorized into two segments: the first is the 'look on and be amazed by the unlimited abundance ofAnother exploitation of a modern mania. Paranoia, or rather a unique sort of officially-dependent misanthropy is deliberately proliferated by this program by means of some serious wikipedia copying and pasting (of the 'Big Bang Theory' variety). The majority of the show's content can be categorized into two segments: the first is the 'look on and be amazed by the unlimited abundance of information our characters can flawlessly summon forth!' effect. This effect emphasizes the authority of the characters for the purpose of optimizing the impact of the second segment; the 'judgement'. These implied defamations of basic stereotypical models usually take the form of contemporary slang ('scumbag'). This casual format works to bring the average viewer, who was before somewhat alienated by all that sciency mumbo jumbo, into cahoots with the super-investigators, so that now the viewer feels that he/she is not some ignorant couch accessory, but a respected apprentice whose knowledge and experience is such that one needs not speak down to them. Now that the laymen have been established as empowered (also ego-vested/complacent) passengers of the Mystery Mobile, they are ready to face and demask all those ghouls and goblins of the world. What before was a boogey man hidden beneathe the bed, is now seen to be but a sad little pedaphile who, himself, was molested by his grandfather, oh, and on christmas, oh yeah and in front of his whole family... who were laughing, and, and they all molested him too! And then they all commited suicide, while laughing and molesting him. See, that right there is Criminal Mind GOLD!
    But no need to worry. Our faithful team of government employees is here to help protect us innocent PTA members from that writhing mass of terror scratching constantly at our windows. On a serious note, however, I must say that I believe this show and many other forms of media sharing in its business ethics and philosophy are, even now, proving greatly detrimental to the state of mental health in our society. You think that is a little overboard, but I would encourage you to look at the ratings these shows get. Every bit of stimuli the human mind receives is a drop in the bucket, and modern media has devoted itself to concentrating its drops as much as possible. If ever you are in wonder about the causes of the epidemic of antipathy and contempt we now see manifesting itself via physical violence (in the physically minded) or by suicide (in the introvert), perhaps you might then look into the impact stimuli like these massively broadcast messages can have.
  22. LauraL
    Oct 20, 2005
    Intellegently written with a team of characters who all brings something different and valuable to the table. I went in skeptical because of the reviews that preceded the show, but my household hopes it makes it!
  23. CaroleM
    May 9, 2006
    Better actors, better story lines, Way smarter than the other shows. No problem Criminal minds will be a big Hit .
  24. RPierce
    Jan 10, 2007
    One of my favorites! Critics are tough on it, but I do enjoy it regardless. It has matured and I believe the cast compliments each other very well. Critics are just people who overthink and have generally useless opinions, so I recommend ignoring them and checking this show out. User comments across the web, including IMBD and here, have been extremely favorable, so I am curious what the One of my favorites! Critics are tough on it, but I do enjoy it regardless. It has matured and I believe the cast compliments each other very well. Critics are just people who overthink and have generally useless opinions, so I recommend ignoring them and checking this show out. User comments across the web, including IMBD and here, have been extremely favorable, so I am curious what the critics here are smoking. Just arrogant I guess. Enjoy the show, it is worth it. Expand
  25. BTucker
    May 20, 2007
    CBS Seems to be the best at providing stimulating TV.
  26. CaryH
    Dec 30, 2005
    Are the critics awake, this one finally made me sit up and watch a crime show. Numbers would be a close second.
  27. AC
    Feb 2, 2006
    i love this show. its one of those shows where you don't have to watch the episode before to get whats goin on and i love it for that, plus that's plots are great and i love ALL the actors from Mandy to AJ!
  28. AR
    Feb 7, 2006
    One of the best shows on TV...Love the interaction between the characters. My favorite character is Spencer Reid...
  29. LiamH
    Mar 23, 2006
    We love it. me and my family love to watch it. We like the cool way that pictures become crime scenes. It ismore interesting than CSI to us because it focuses on the psychology of the killer, not the forensics of the dead body. Who knows, a killer could lurk among us...
  30. LSable
    Mar 6, 2006
    Patinkin is brilliant in this series. Watching his face is a study in how the mind works. An intricate and poetic series.

Big talent meets weak script and every TV crime cliche known to prime time.
    It's not a cool-science show, but its crimes blur together with what we already see on the ''CSI" series, and its supporting cast is indistinct.
    It's kind of good.