Criminal Minds : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
8.1

1. J_B
    Nov 5, 2011
    My favourite show! It's so interesting! It focuses in on the cases, not the characters, and each show is unique and different. The acting's good as well, especially Matthew Gray Gubler.
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    A crime show with an outstanding cast, well written plot and amazing facts displayed in every episode. Some may be a bit visual, but you love seeing your favorite FBI agents profile those jerks to a tee. They all have such amazing chemistry with each other. Paget Brewster is amazing, with A.J. Cook's likability and with Kristen Vangsness,you just want to take her home!
  3. Nov 20, 2011
    This show is one of the best that has ever graced the screen. The acting is simply amazing, and the story line outshines the strange CSI, dull NCIS and the ever so draining Law and Order. The writing is amazing with such lovable actors that you will loose your mind with Criminal Minds!
  4. H.M.
    Oct 12, 2005
    This is the only show in 5 years that I've caught myself running home to watch! People who give this show a bad rating aren't smart enough to enjoy it. No sex, No gore, No BS, No ignorant character drama ... just great to watch! LOVE IT!!!
  5. Sarah
    Oct 12, 2005
    Great show.Acting is great. Looooove Thomas Gibson in anything
  6. MarleenC
    Oct 19, 2005
    I enjoy this show because unlike CSI it helps you understand the actual criminal as oppose to just finding them. They teach you how a criminal mind works and in a sense you learn how to prevent things from happening to yourself.
  7. LauraL
    Oct 20, 2005
    Intellegently written with a team of characters who all brings something different and valuable to the table. I went in skeptical because of the reviews that preceded the show, but my household hopes it makes it!
  8. CaroleM
    May 9, 2006
    Better actors, better story lines, Way smarter than the other shows. No problem Criminal minds will be a big Hit .
  9. RPierce
    Jan 10, 2007
    One of my favorites! Critics are tough on it, but I do enjoy it regardless. It has matured and I believe the cast compliments each other very well. Critics are just people who overthink and have generally useless opinions, so I recommend ignoring them and checking this show out. User comments across the web, including IMBD and here, have been extremely favorable, so I am curious what the One of my favorites! Critics are tough on it, but I do enjoy it regardless. It has matured and I believe the cast compliments each other very well. Critics are just people who overthink and have generally useless opinions, so I recommend ignoring them and checking this show out. User comments across the web, including IMBD and here, have been extremely favorable, so I am curious what the critics here are smoking. Just arrogant I guess. Enjoy the show, it is worth it. Expand
  10. BTucker
    May 20, 2007
    CBS Seems to be the best at providing stimulating TV.
  11. CaryH
    Dec 30, 2005
    Are the critics awake, this one finally made me sit up and watch a crime show. Numbers would be a close second.
  12. AC
    Feb 2, 2006
    i love this show. its one of those shows where you don't have to watch the episode before to get whats goin on and i love it for that, plus that's plots are great and i love ALL the actors from Mandy to AJ!
  13. AR
    Feb 7, 2006
    One of the best shows on TV...Love the interaction between the characters. My favorite character is Spencer Reid...
  14. LiamH
    Mar 23, 2006
    We love it. me and my family love to watch it. We like the cool way that pictures become crime scenes. It ismore interesting than CSI to us because it focuses on the psychology of the killer, not the forensics of the dead body. Who knows, a killer could lurk among us...
  15. LSable
    Mar 6, 2006
    Patinkin is brilliant in this series. Watching his face is a study in how the mind works. An intricate and poetic series.
  16. HopeB
    Jun 30, 2006
    I love this show. Especially the finale. They make you feel like you are a part of it and give you the chance to solve it if you try.
  17. Kyle
    Feb 5, 2007
    Love this show! Very good!
  18. KatieW.
    Jul 5, 2007
    Nobody is perfect and this show doesn't hide from that fact. I look forward to each and every episode. Brilliant acting, writing and photography!
  19. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    This is a GREAT show. We finally get to see the inner workings of the human mind. It's not like any of the other shows where all the do is work on the evidence to find the killer, these guys actually have to figure them out.
  20. mbo
    Jan 10, 2006
    Fabulous show, entertains and holds your attention for the duration.
  21. LindzP
    Feb 8, 2006
    Really great. I look forward to watching it every time it comes on. I love the actors and characters, especially Agent Hotchner and Dr. Spencer Reid (he's a very interesting personality). My friends like it too.
  22. JohnW
    Aug 18, 2006
    Great show. Mandy shines. Awesome music score every week. I won't miss an episode of this show. Definitely, the best show on primetime. I hope this show comes out on DVD for season 1. Can't wait for the new season!!!
  23. LaurieF.
    Oct 10, 2007
    I miss Gideon. But, I'll still watch hoping he'll be back somehow.
  24. BartJ.
    May 22, 2007
    Excellent series drawing from a talented cast solving compelling crimes profiling skills unlike any previous crime drama.
  25. Scott
    Jan 11, 2010
    By far the best crime show on TV. All the permanent characters are likable in spite of their flaws. The writing is concise, fresh, and frequently funny. Dr. Reid and Garcia are consistently the highlights of the episodes.
  26. AmandaK
    Jan 8, 2010
    To a less than casual watcher, Criminal Minds may be mistaken for a makeshift amalgamation of recent hit crime shows, but this is not the case at all. Instead of using just forensic evidence they look into the mind of the criminal, delving deep into the twisted internal psyche. All the actors are dynamic and entertaining. A smart crime drama for the smart audience.
    Nov 10, 2005
    This show keeps me watching! It's very intense and the acting is great! Best show on TV!!!
  28. ScottM
    Nov 2, 2005
    All you need to show is that I go out of my way to be home 9pm on Wednesdays to catch this in HD. I can't record HD programs (only SD) and this NEEDS to be seen in hi-def. After the unbelievably great 11/2 show, this is officially my favorite show on TV.
  29. KelliS
    Nov 4, 2005
    Before this show came on, CSI was my major 'must watch' show. Criminal Minds quickly shoved CSI out of the way and took first place in my mind. Maybe it's my love for Mandy Patinkin making me a little biased... but I actually find the stories more insteresting too.
  30. KP
    Oct 18, 2005
    Criminal Minds is thought provoking and well-written. With stories that intrigue and twists that surprise, I make a point of watching this one. Of course, I record Lost to make sure I don't miss it (why do they always put the good shows up against each other, then leave huge chunks of time with nothing but bad shows to choose from?). If you enjoy shows that allow you to think, give Criminal Minds is thought provoking and well-written. With stories that intrigue and twists that surprise, I make a point of watching this one. Of course, I record Lost to make sure I don't miss it (why do they always put the good shows up against each other, then leave huge chunks of time with nothing but bad shows to choose from?). If you enjoy shows that allow you to think, give this one a try. Collapse

Big talent meets weak script and every TV crime cliche known to prime time.
    It's not a cool-science show, but its crimes blur together with what we already see on the ''CSI" series, and its supporting cast is indistinct.
    It's kind of good.