Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.1

1. Jun 26, 2013
    Surprising Good.
    Some people is calling this show THE EUROPEAN CRIMINAL MINDS, I never have seen Criminal Minds so I have no idea.
    I was expecting a good entertainment show but this is so far more than I was expecting, a nice surprise. The pilot is nice, some cliché topics but doesn't care, this have potential but with poor viewers, have no chances. I just hope enjoy the rest of the
    Surprising Good.
    I just hope enjoy the rest of the season just like (o more) than I enjoy the two first episodes.

(sorry for my english)
  2. Jul 1, 2013
    i love the show and i have watched 3 episodes so far. I was pleasantly surprised by it so far. I like the fact where we discover how difficult it when crimes happen that cross country lines. Love donald sutherland and william fichtner.
  3. Jul 14, 2013
    A very surprising tv show that has good action, drama and talented actors from many diffrent countries. I can´t wait for the next episode, the story is very well written and is very similar to reality. Having Donald Sutherland in the show makes it intresting and likeble..
  4. Jul 28, 2013
    Just found this show and love the concept! It's a thriller with a fresh take. I hope will see it go the distance!! It is interesting, with mystery, action, and intrigue!
  5. Jul 29, 2013
    Refreshing, nice mix of cast. Sick of the same old recycled shows? This one is different. Europe makes for an interesting backdrop and for much more scenarios. I would like to see it picked up not just summer filler.
  6. Aug 28, 2013
    Great to see an excellent cast working in Europe. Nice change from the US cities. I hope that it will be renewed. Nice change of pace fro the summer. It would be great if they would change the night.
  7. Aug 1, 2013
    For me, this is a more international, darker version of 'Mission Impossible'. The pilot was compelling and the villain somewhat of a surprise which I liked. I've also enjoyed the weekly episodes; I find the plots interesting, the investigation fascinating (bordering on scifi capabilities), and the endings logical. My only problems with the series so far is that not all the supportingFor me, this is a more international, darker version of 'Mission Impossible'. The pilot was compelling and the villain somewhat of a surprise which I liked. I've also enjoyed the weekly episodes; I find the plots interesting, the investigation fascinating (bordering on scifi capabilities), and the endings logical. My only problems with the series so far is that not all the supporting characters are fully realized, and I'm curious to see how the back stories of the main characters turn out. So far, they are being dribbled out, and each of them thus far 'exposed' are definitely flawed I'm hoping the flaws don't overwhelm the plot lines. We'll see. It's a fun watch, and doesn't follow the standard format. Expand
  8. Aug 4, 2013
    love the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Aug 25, 2013
    an amazing show, i can't stop watch! a great story with a lot of things that make you think about, that was a good season and i hope have more seasons with this quality
  10. Oct 3, 2015
    Its a gr8 show with a gr8 crew, too bad William Fichtner. International crime is fine, the only thing is that in rl court of Hague barely has any power, they are mostly just talk, they rarely convict any1 coz accused die of old age since trails last for decades.
  11. Jan 15, 2016
    This series most definitely has the potential. I find some elements disturbing, but I'm not gonna whine about that now. What I am going to talk about is the acting crew, most notably the new acting crew. Namely, Donald Sutherland, Elizabeth Mitchell and Goran Visnjic are brilliant in season 3. I will not forget to mention William Fichtner, who had his good times in the show. Tom WlaschihaThis series most definitely has the potential. I find some elements disturbing, but I'm not gonna whine about that now. What I am going to talk about is the acting crew, most notably the new acting crew. Namely, Donald Sutherland, Elizabeth Mitchell and Goran Visnjic are brilliant in season 3. I will not forget to mention William Fichtner, who had his good times in the show. Tom Wlaschiha is definitely doing good, I like his character and I really like Sebastian, he looks like a normal detective, under German influence mixed with a little Game of Thrones. But hey, that is me Expand
  12. Feb 9, 2016
    Look, if it wasn't for the characters of Tom Wlaschiha and Goran Visnjic who, by my opinion play an excellent "local accent" role, I would have rated the show even lower. Trying not to devalue the rating I already made up my mind about, Criminal Minds may be the European Criminal Minds, but it is the fact that all these detectives have a different culture behind them, and that they areLook, if it wasn't for the characters of Tom Wlaschiha and Goran Visnjic who, by my opinion play an excellent "local accent" role, I would have rated the show even lower. Trying not to devalue the rating I already made up my mind about, Criminal Minds may be the European Criminal Minds, but it is the fact that all these detectives have a different culture behind them, and that they are sort of competitors at first, before they are grouped together. I like the way the story unfolded itself, love the various countries throughout Europe and love the casting crew. Great job, really! Expand

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Clark Collis
    Jul 12, 2013
    [Crossing Lines] offers exotic locales, a veritable United Nations of a cast, and a revered actor (in this case, Donald Sutherland) phoning it in. [19 Jul 2013, p.82]
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Jun 24, 2013
    There's potentially a very interesting show about cops from different cultures, with different methods of policing, learning to work together. Based on the pilot, at least, Crossing Lines just treats all that as window dressing for the same old, same old.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Jun 24, 2013
    Though constructed from off-the-rack tropes and predictable dialogue, the show also keeps moving forward, causing its characters enough trouble that you feel compelled to stick around at least to see how they get out of it.