• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 12, 2006
6.8

1. LeoK
    Jan 18, 2006
    Painful to watch. I didn't find it funny at all, and the jokes seemed to repeat (imagine what this show will be like by episode 10, if it makes it that far). Acting is over-the-top, as if that would make up for unfunny script. Devane, in particular, is annoying. Fred Savage should have quit while he was ahead and left us all remembering him from Wonder Years.
  2. DawnA
    Jan 12, 2006
    I like Jane Curtain and William Devane they were the only good things about this show. Fred Savage is definitely better than in the premiere, the brother just annoyed me. The two of them didn't seem to be able to get any rhythm to their lines. The premise seems good, but it just doesn't deliver.
  3. DougM
    Jan 17, 2006
    I thought it was horrible! The laugh track was deafening, even after lame, predictable jokes. What a waste of talent. I'm surprised that someone as talented and classy as Jane Curtain didn't throw up all over the script. For a 'silly' comedy, 'How I Met Your Mother' is 10x better!
    Jan 22, 2006
    The only reason it doesn't get 0 is because of Jane Curtin, she's the only thing this show has got going, and it's on after Dancing with the Stars. Once that's gone, I think this will be too.

1. Crumbs has promise. [13 Jan 2006, p.71]
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    "Crumbs" is surprisingly good.
    To its credit, Crumbs tries to go deeper in depicting conflicted characters. That, unfortunately, doesn't make this series any funnier.