• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 12, 2006
6.8

1. TommyJ
    Jan 13, 2006
    A little awkward in the beginning, it smooths out as it goes along. I like the mixture of comedy and pathos. It certainly has promise.
  2. BSmith
    Jan 18, 2006
    I think it was very funny and has even greater possiblities. As the pilot it had to spend a lot of time introducing the characters and their history. I will bet from here on in it'll be a sure 10! Jane Curtain and William Devane are perfect for the part. Fred Savage and his brother also played off each other very well. I can't wait to see it again Thursday night.
  3. DerrickM
    Feb 8, 2006
    Saw it for the first time last night. 02/07/06 The show is great!!!
  4. amandaf
    Mar 3, 2006
    touching-smart, funny as hell
  5. MelissaM
    Jan 14, 2006
    Finally, a sitcom that's acutally a comedy. Jane Curtain and William Devane are great.
  6. kathyb
    Jan 22, 2006
    i liked it and found it to be quite witty. i like quirky and i would say this is certainly that. its different from all the other silly comedy shows. this is one i can relate to cause i have a very similiar quirky family and i am sure many other people do too.
  7. MarkC.
    Mar 13, 2006
    Excellent show - the promos made it look corny so I was surprised I liked it so much. Something tells me it is too smart for network TV however.

1. Crumbs has promise. [13 Jan 2006, p.71]
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    "Crumbs" is surprisingly good.
    To its credit, Crumbs tries to go deeper in depicting conflicted characters. That, unfortunately, doesn't make this series any funnier.