CSI: Miami : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2002
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
6.4

1. Jan 23, 2012
    best show ever keep on going csi miami you are the best show i ever seen
    i love horatio cain they better not cancelled this show i got the seasons on dvd
  2. Mar 29, 2013
    I'm so sad that this got cancelled. The team had great chemistry and I genuinely cared about all of them despite Wolfe getting on my nerves sometimes. Still, they had a great dynamic. I loved that Horatio's one liners brought a comedy aspect to some really dark plot lines and investigations. Even though the last season wasn't as good as the others, it still managed to hold my interest.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    Are you ever watching CSI, and then you say to yourself, "I wish there was more unique and original programing on TV like this. And I wish there were more PALM TREES!"
    I don't how, but somehow you are one of a billion people who seem to feel this way and get exactly what they want on TV every night.

1. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jul 17, 2013
    What's partly holding "CSI: Miami" back from being great is that, as in the original "CSI," the whole premise is too pat.
  2. Seattle Post-Intelligencer
    Reviewed by: John Levesque
    Jul 17, 2013
    If you can accept the dramatic license, the dearth of Hispanic characters and Caruso's tendency to mumble, "CSI: Miami" is certainly as good as its competition. [16 Sep 2002]
  3. The Detroit News
    Reviewed by: Tom Long
    Jul 17, 2013
    While it's certainly not the most innovative new show this season, it knows exactly what it wants to be, which isn't a full-on copy of "CSI" but close enough to seem familiar. And it delivers the same slick, well-produced, well-acted sort of analytical whodunit as the original. [23 Sep 2002]