Cupid : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 31, 2009
7.8

1. EvaG
    Apr 1, 2009
    Great show and actors. Waiting for more. Took me away from the world's problems.
  2. C.B.
    Apr 1, 2009
    Well acted and compelling.
  3. DebbieK.
    Apr 21, 2009
    My husband I are not looking for the next great cure, or finding the cure for world hunger in this show. We watch it (sometimes with popcorn) and feel good when it's over. Good job!
  4. Tara
    Apr 8, 2009
    I am a Romantic and what I love about this show is not having to wait all season or four or five season (ten in the case of Friends) for the guy to get the girl or the girl to get the guy. Each episode gives my sappy heart something to look forward to as a couple comes together, hey it maybe what I am a sap, but who wants reality when real life is reality enough. Why else do you watch I am a Romantic and what I love about this show is not having to wait all season or four or five season (ten in the case of Friends) for the guy to get the girl or the girl to get the guy. Each episode gives my sappy heart something to look forward to as a couple comes together, hey it maybe what I am a sap, but who wants reality when real life is reality enough. Why else do you watch television and movies. Expand
  5. BenF.
    May 6, 2009
    Good, funny, a refreshing break from most of the crap the networks are putting out right now.
  6. rayl.
    May 9, 2009
    Like it a lot. fun, fresh and uplifting.
  7. leels
    Apr 14, 2009
    Love it! Great acting by main characters. Fun, light, good writing. Keep it!!
  8. KimberlyS.
    May 17, 2009
    Bobby Canavale shines in this show. He gives cupid an upbeat lovable personality.

There are some great lines, but it seems like a predictable formula: Get one couple together per episode, flirt with doctor. Where's the magic in that?
  2. It's nobody's fault that Cannavale and Paulson so far lack the chemistry a show like this needs. The problem with this version of Cupid isn't the actors, but its strained "Touched by a Love Boat" concept, which has the two main characters gluing together a fresh couple every week while inching bickersomely toward their own mutual attraction.
  3. True, Cannavale and Paulson take some getting used to, at least among those of us who remember Piven and Marshall. But the premise still has miles more appeal than a “CSI” knockoff.