• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 15, 2000
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
8.9

1. Feb 13, 2013
    Classic, classic show. For those who liked Seinfeld but didn't like Curb, I almost wonder if you didn't give it a fair shake... I only say that because I initially didn't get blown away by the show at all. I only stuck with it because I trusted my friend's judgement. But it took literally an entire season for me to grasp Larry's style. Now I think it's one of the best shows ever. The firstClassic, classic show. For those who liked Seinfeld but didn't like Curb, I almost wonder if you didn't give it a fair shake... I only say that because I initially didn't get blown away by the show at all. I only stuck with it because I trusted my friend's judgement. But it took literally an entire season for me to grasp Larry's style. Now I think it's one of the best shows ever. The first episode of season 5, about "The Larry David Sandwich", has brought me to tears probably over a dozen times with laughter. The banter between Larry and Ted Danson regarding the sandwich is SO hilarious. Top 5 episode. Collapse
  2. Jan 4, 2012
    Is anyone more annoying than Larry David? I've been repeatedly told how great this show is, and have dutifully tried to watch it more than once. By the 5th season the neurosis is a eye-poking out levels. Most of the time I wanted to hit Larry David than have to spend one more second watching it. Ugh.
  3. Mar 29, 2011
    Another quality season. Seinfeld on steroids. Everything is so applicable to daily life! Larry and Richard Lewis' interactions are heartfelt but still sidesplittingly funny.

SusanL. must be Susie in disguise.
  4. Mar 2, 2011
    Clever, well written and just hilarious. Larry David is a great story teller. I am always amused with the way each story seems to go in circle. This is really one of the best series created. Thank you HBO.

"Curb" may be ridiculously silly, but, unlike "Extras," its shenanigans are inventive.
  2. It's a testament to Curb's cleverness that what's now rote--Larry offends, we cringe--can still be so surprising.
  3. The show gets back to where it belongs: under Larry's expansive roof and inside his incessantly neurotic, disgracefully tactless and unerringly heartless skin.