• Network: HBO
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.9

1. RyanC.
    Dec 8, 2007
    The best sitcom of all-time.
  2. JamesH.
    Jan 24, 2008
    Curb is one of the greatest tv shows ever made. Part of the trifecta of most fantastic comedy shows ever: peep show, arrested development and CYE.
  3. ArifA.
    Feb 15, 2008
    I am happy to describe this show as a dark, disturbing, vulgar, insensitive, paradoxical, unconventional, selfish, SEINFELD-ISH and all the other thing things that would look & feel offending in the real world. BUT ITS JUST GREAT TO WATCH ON THE SCREEN!! I just cant get enough.
  4. BillJ.
    Jul 23, 2008
    Amazingly halarious show. True genius... comedy at its best.
  5. DaveJ
    Feb 1, 2009
    Some episodes are so so, however, most are "pretty, pretty, pretty good". Sometimes they are unbelievably funny!
  6. SusanL.
    Mar 1, 2008
    Don't get it. Don't want to.
  7. Jan 4, 2012
    Is anyone more annoying than Larry David? I've been repeatedly told how great this show is, and have dutifully tried to watch it more than once. By the 5th season the neurosis is a eye-poking out levels. Most of the time I wanted to hit Larry David than have to spend one more second watching it. Ugh.
  8. Marc
    Oct 5, 2005
    Best comedy on TV. HBO certainly has it down, and this is one of their several jewels.
  9. matta
    Oct 5, 2005
    Absolutely brilliant. The first episode made me laugh my balls off. This season is looking to be just as good as the last four, which were all hilarious. Right now, this is the funniest show on T.V.
  10. PhilT
    Oct 6, 2005
    The only good show on TV...
  11. Rev.Rikard
    Oct 14, 2005
    Just what I needed for my Seinfield withdrawal! Now we know the real source of quirkiness that made Seinfield among the best sitcoms of all time. Larry David is George Costanza at his "anal retentive" best. This show is about "something." In each episode David reacts to the insignificant events of life as we really experience them: they aggravate us to the point we believe we are one of Just what I needed for my Seinfield withdrawal! Now we know the real source of quirkiness that made Seinfield among the best sitcoms of all time. Larry David is George Costanza at his "anal retentive" best. This show is about "something." In each episode David reacts to the insignificant events of life as we really experience them: they aggravate us to the point we believe we are one of the few sane people left in the world. Good quality T.V.! Expand
  12. JimM
    Oct 14, 2005
    Simply the best show on television.
    Oct 14, 2005
    feeling a little forced compared to previous seasons - the "jesus chase" scene was ugly and extremely awkward. and yet... still the funniest show on television.
  14. JonathanL
    Oct 26, 2005
    As Larry David would say: "Prettttttay, prettay good..."
  15. Sinan
    Oct 27, 2005
    Larry's character needs to start working or just get out of the house, because it's turning into Everybody Hates Larry.
  16. Anniee
    Oct 29, 2005
    Together with Deadwood, the only things worth watching. Well, maybe the Daily Show, too.
  17. Kevin
    Nov 14, 2005
    Continues to be the funniest show on television even after four seasons.
  18. mike
    Nov 22, 2005
    the best show ever
  19. Tom
    Dec 4, 2005
    This season's meandering quality and sparkless-ness is shocking when compared to the last 4 seasons. It seems it's all way out situations with no conclusions. One example from an earlier season: who else could not only make adult survivors of incest funny, but create a conclusion that would keep you in amazement for days. Anyone who says this season comes even close to the This season's meandering quality and sparkless-ness is shocking when compared to the last 4 seasons. It seems it's all way out situations with no conclusions. One example from an earlier season: who else could not only make adult survivors of incest funny, but create a conclusion that would keep you in amazement for days. Anyone who says this season comes even close to the previous four is simply kidding themselves. Collapse
  20. DanielM
    Apr 21, 2006
    This series by far well surpasses any tv series to ever air on any kind of tv channel. How Larry David keeps it alive after 5 seasons is astonashing, never the less it is perfection that should continue on till his death. I was scared at the end of the 10th episode, but was quickly relieved that it may continue on! =)
  21. Lupita
    Jun 2, 2006
    This last season was what got me hooked!! I'd never seen "Curb" before and after I watched all of season 5 I ran out and bought the past 4 seasons. Come on! Picking up a hooker to get into the carpool lane and then getting high with her and his father! Does it get any better? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!
  22. DanK
    Jul 15, 2006
    When watching the fifth seaseon of CYE you cannot compare it to previous seasons, that just wouldn't be fair. Of course its not going to live of to the first four but you have te look at the fact that compared to every other comedy series, maybe with the exception of scrubs, is nowhere near as good as this. The End, and The Sedar, and The Christ Nail were my personal favorites. But When watching the fifth seaseon of CYE you cannot compare it to previous seasons, that just wouldn't be fair. Of course its not going to live of to the first four but you have te look at the fact that compared to every other comedy series, maybe with the exception of scrubs, is nowhere near as good as this. The End, and The Sedar, and The Christ Nail were my personal favorites. But as far as the overall quality of the show every episode is nearly flawless. Expand
  23. MarcB
    Oct 2, 2006
    Hilarious show about Larry neurosis
  24. SasaC
    Dec 2, 2006
    Hilarious with insane Larry. His little nitpicks makes the show one of its kind. A great follow up for Seinfeld lovers.
  25. BradC
    Jan 17, 2007
    The 2nd best comedy of all time. Behind only the Office (UK version, not the crappy US version)
  26. AndrewL
    Sep 6, 2007
    The best show on television.
  27. DavidH.
    Sep 9, 2007
    Quite possibly the greatest show of all time.
  28. RedS.
    Sep 10, 2007
    Awesome show. I remember saying to my friend, and I firmly believe this: Curb is to Seinfeld as a nicotine patch is to a cigarette. :)
  29. TomH.
    Oct 27, 2007
    I am from the UK and it is rarely shown over here. So I bought series two on amazon. It is truly a work of art and Larry David must be a genius.
  30. Ann
    Nov 1, 2007
    Cracks me up. I wish they would bring the deaf woman back and her husband.
  31. EdwardP.
    Nov 12, 2007
    Anyone who ever watched Seinfeld will now realize where the dark humor came from. I was initially turned off, thinking it was a vanity show featuring a guy who is a nitpicky asshole. Then I noticed that just about everyone else around him is worse because they pretend to be civilized yet behave in the most egotistical, backstabbing ways imaginable. Larry became the hero. Beautiful musings Anyone who ever watched Seinfeld will now realize where the dark humor came from. I was initially turned off, thinking it was a vanity show featuring a guy who is a nitpicky asshole. Then I noticed that just about everyone else around him is worse because they pretend to be civilized yet behave in the most egotistical, backstabbing ways imaginable. Larry became the hero. Beautiful musings on the self-deception and hypocrisy inherent in our society. No one is innocent, not even children! Expand
  32. ChrisC.
    Nov 14, 2007
    It's the best television show of all time. A disturbing, hilarious journey into the empty heart of an alienated everyman as he explores the dark fears and anxieties of his privileged life. It's the sit-com grown up and shaped into art of the highest order.
  33. MikeM.
    Jan 13, 2008
    It's simply amazing how Larry finds ideas for shows week in and week out. The show somehow continues to improve, which is no small feat.
  34. JimmyG.
    Jul 8, 2008
    Brilliant sitcom from a comic genius. This is as good as it gets.
  35. JT
    Aug 14, 2008
    Great show, Larry David and the whole cast are geniuses.
  36. RickyT
    Aug 18, 2008
    This show is quick, smart, and inventive.
  37. Mar 2, 2011
    Clever, well written and just hilarious. Larry David is a great story teller. I am always amused with the way each story seems to go in circle. This is really one of the best series created. Thank you HBO.
  38. Mar 29, 2011
    Another quality season. Seinfeld on steroids. Everything is so applicable to daily life! Larry and Richard Lewis' interactions are heartfelt but still sidesplittingly funny.

SusanL. must be Susie in disguise.
  39. Feb 13, 2013
    Classic, classic show. For those who liked Seinfeld but didn't like Curb, I almost wonder if you didn't give it a fair shake... I only say that because I initially didn't get blown away by the show at all. I only stuck with it because I trusted my friend's judgement. But it took literally an entire season for me to grasp Larry's style. Now I think it's one of the best shows ever. The firstClassic, classic show. For those who liked Seinfeld but didn't like Curb, I almost wonder if you didn't give it a fair shake... I only say that because I initially didn't get blown away by the show at all. I only stuck with it because I trusted my friend's judgement. But it took literally an entire season for me to grasp Larry's style. Now I think it's one of the best shows ever. The first episode of season 5, about "The Larry David Sandwich", has brought me to tears probably over a dozen times with laughter. The banter between Larry and Ted Danson regarding the sandwich is SO hilarious. Top 5 episode. Expand

"Curb" may be ridiculously silly, but, unlike "Extras," its shenanigans are inventive.
  2. It's a testament to Curb's cleverness that what's now rote--Larry offends, we cringe--can still be so surprising.
  3. The show gets back to where it belongs: under Larry's expansive roof and inside his incessantly neurotic, disgracefully tactless and unerringly heartless skin.