• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 15, 2000
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
8.4

1. Oct 29, 2010
    Classic show with yet another great season. I would have to put Curb your Enthusiasm into the category of the best comedy show on TV of all time. Seven seasons and Larry David hasn't produced a mediocre or even just good one yet.
  2. Oct 26, 2010
    This show is one of the funniest shows ever created. The little nuances keep you watching. Larry is the most lovable ass that i have ever seen on television. Much like a fine wine, this show has done nothing but get better and better season, after season.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    I can attest there’s no such thing as too much Larry. Or, more to the point, too much Curb. Weak with laughter, I couldn’t be happier to welcome it back.
    You know you will laugh, but you know you will cringe. You know you will guffaw, but you'll also likely wince. It's hard to imagine comedy that's any edgier, without being topical, than this.
  3. I know there are a lot of people out there who can’t get enough of it, all the irritation and the narcissism and the racial tension and the yelling. But I’m not one of those people....Curb Your Enthusiasm leaves me just...well, a little bored.