• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 15, 2000
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.4

1. Oct 26, 2010
    This show is one of the funniest shows ever created. The little nuances keep you watching. Larry is the most lovable ass that i have ever seen on television. Much like a fine wine, this show has done nothing but get better and better season, after season.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    Classic show with yet another great season. I would have to put Curb your Enthusiasm into the category of the best comedy show on TV of all time. Seven seasons and Larry David hasn't produced a mediocre or even just good one yet.
  3. ty
    Oct 5, 2009
    The show was fantastic until last night. The Seinfeld reunion cast is NOT funny.
  4. NathanialT
    Oct 5, 2009
    This season pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good. While episode three was not as funny as the first two, I think this season has the potential to be even better then season six. Look forward to the rest of the season. I have yet to be disappointed.
    Sep 21, 2009
    It was a fantastic return to the series, keeping me laughing out loud pretty much the whole time. This season is going to be amazing.
  6. HotDog
    Sep 23, 2009
    God, Larry David is hilarious. Awesome job bringing the new season into fruition.
  7. EliasC.
    Sep 29, 2009
    I usually like to wait until 4-5 episodes are run before making any comments about a television series because it often takes 4-6 weeks of production for a cast and crew to hit their stride. 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' is one of those rare exceptions. Two episodes into the 7th season, I can safely write that 'Curb' has done it again. Larry David's character is as I usually like to wait until 4-5 episodes are run before making any comments about a television series because it often takes 4-6 weeks of production for a cast and crew to hit their stride. 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' is one of those rare exceptions. Two episodes into the 7th season, I can safely write that 'Curb' has done it again. Larry David's character is as hilarious and cringe-inducing as always. The supporting cast play their roles equally well feeling obviously very comfortable in this half-scripted/half-improvisation comedy. Highly recommended once again. Expand
  8. AnitaD
    Sep 21, 2009
    Too much screaming and yelling. And cancer is never funny...never!
  9. Drew
    Oct 5, 2009
    I can't even begin to fathom how Larry David comes up with SO many hilarious ideas! This show tops Seinfeld and is going to bring it to a whole new level when the cast is reunited! Can't wait!!!!
  10. h_e_n_r_y
    Sep 22, 2009
    Television comedy has NEVER been this good. The 'Seinfeld reunion' is getting too much attention. Frankly, its not important at all. The show has been hilarious for 6 seasons, regardless of this type of publicity.
  11. DavidM.
    Oct 4, 2009
    Larry is back and better than ever.
  12. MikeB.
    Oct 4, 2009
    Cancer is always funny Anita. Always.
  13. Mar 2, 2011
    Good enough. It sure gives a lot of Hollywood something to do when no one is hiring them. The episodes are funny and apparently are pretty close to how his life goes.
  14. Jul 6, 2011
    This review contains spoilers. Not the best Curb Your Enthusiasm season. If your a fan like me, you might feel a little disapointed. It is still funny and watchable. All I'm saying is that they could do better. The show reunion was cool, but I also feel like they could have done better on that too. Also, Jeff keeps on cheating on his wife by having sex with other women including Funkhouzer's mental sister. It is still worth seeing if your a fan. Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    I can attest there’s no such thing as too much Larry. Or, more to the point, too much Curb. Weak with laughter, I couldn’t be happier to welcome it back.
    You know you will laugh, but you know you will cringe. You know you will guffaw, but you'll also likely wince. It's hard to imagine comedy that's any edgier, without being topical, than this.
  3. I know there are a lot of people out there who can’t get enough of it, all the irritation and the narcissism and the racial tension and the yelling. But I’m not one of those people....Curb Your Enthusiasm leaves me just...well, a little bored.