• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 15, 2000
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.3

1. Nov 7, 2011
    As a huge fan of Curb I too must sadly submit a below par rating , I'm still enjoying it but not at the levels of previous shows , the laughs come but less frequently , and as Larry loves honesty and is never one to shirk the hard call , this is my call an average 5....
  2. Nov 18, 2011
    Have to agree with a couple of the reviewers here, was really looking forward to this season but felt somewhat cheated. Season 8 is boring, in previous seasons I'd watch episodes back to back because they were so funny, but in season 8 I'd watch them hoping the next was better than the last. It wasn't. Lame gags, and just lame performances in general. ughh
  3. Dec 30, 2011
    Larry single and loose is NYC when he should be home in LA making life miserable for his wife. The show came close to jumping the proverbial shark this past season, e.g. the vibrator car seat. Maybe Larry's tired of doing the series?
  4. Jun 17, 2012
    After 7 great seasons, this show has finally run its course. The cast is basically Larry, Leroy and Jeff now, and its just down to catch phrases and cliches. I wanted it to go on forever, but its time to call it quits.

1. Reviewed by: Kris King
    Jul 8, 2011
    It's a funny episode, boisterously so in parts, but it's difficult to shake the feeling that we've seen this before. After eight seasons, it's started to become too easy to spot Curb Your Enthusiasm's patented ironic twists and callback gags coming a mile away.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jul 7, 2011
    Now entering another wince-inducing season, Larry David proves again that he can mine gold over and over from the same idea.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jul 7, 2011
    Still, even if Curb has lost some of its original wallop, it remains a great comedy of manners.