• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 15, 2000
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
8.3

1. Nov 7, 2011
    As a huge fan of Curb I too must sadly submit a below par rating , I'm still enjoying it but not at the levels of previous shows , the laughs come but less frequently , and as Larry loves honesty and is never one to shirk the hard call , this is my call an average 5....
  2. Jul 19, 2011
    The consistently excellent Curb Your Enthusiasm returns for another season of uncomfortable situations and cruel honesty. Season 8 feels fresh, thanks in no small part to a temporary switch in location to New York. The acting and improvised dialogue are of their usual high quality and though the humor has lost its novelty, it is far from growing stale. Many people talk about the "return to form" of TV shows. This doesn't seem to apply to Curb because it is never off form. Expand
  3. Sep 14, 2011
    Larry still has it. Season's hilarious as always, dealing with the same everyday situations you are used to deal (complain and talk behind people's back, unlike Larry who loves confrontation) about.
  4. Sep 27, 2011
    I'm a big fan of Curb .. big fan. But Season 8 is mostly a dud. Larry does not seem to care too much about excelling this year. 7 of the 10 episodes are Zero material. We know he can do better: for example, Episode#3 really hits the mark! Brilliant! I want them all this good!
  5. Nov 16, 2011
    Absolutely flawless season. Larry David could run this show forever and it would never lose its charm. The first few episodes were great but the last two or three were genius. The Parkinsons schtick was the highlight of the season...Michael J. Fox was fantastic as well.
  6. Feb 13, 2013
    The Palestinian Chicken episode is an absolute classic in my opinion, and a Top 5 episode of the series. Also cracked up over the episode with Ricky Gervais when Larry beats up a thug with the loaf of bread. LOL. And of course The Parkinson's episode at the end with Michael J. Fox is priceless.
  7. Sep 22, 2011
    Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good
  8. Nov 18, 2011
    Have to agree with a couple of the reviewers here, was really looking forward to this season but felt somewhat cheated. Season 8 is boring, in previous seasons I'd watch episodes back to back because they were so funny, but in season 8 I'd watch them hoping the next was better than the last. It wasn't. Lame gags, and just lame performances in general. ughh
  9. Oct 4, 2011
    After 8 season, this show continues to be hilarious. Larry David continues to be a genius, with season 8 being one of the best to date. By far the funniest show of 2011, and I really hope the Emmy voters remember that next summer. Brilliant.
  10. Nov 15, 2011
    This season is a riot! I think it's the funniest yet. Outstanding LD. We certainly hope you're back for another season -- and make more episodes this time!
  11. Dec 30, 2011
    Larry single and loose is NYC when he should be home in LA making life miserable for his wife. The show came close to jumping the proverbial shark this past season, e.g. the vibrator car seat. Maybe Larry's tired of doing the series?
  12. Aug 4, 2012
    Larry David is a tv juggernaut. He is as funny as ever getting himself into unusual and uncomfortable situations. His acting and writing is still sharp. This is one of the best shows out there.
  13. Jun 17, 2012
    After 7 great seasons, this show has finally run its course. The cast is basically Larry, Leroy and Jeff now, and its just down to catch phrases and cliches. I wanted it to go on forever, but its time to call it quits.
  14. Jul 1, 2012
    Back to form! After a few weak seasons, eight returns to clever writting, well rounded episodes and much fun! Moving to New York gave some freshness the series needed after so much time.

1. Reviewed by: Kris King
    Jul 8, 2011
    It's a funny episode, boisterously so in parts, but it's difficult to shake the feeling that we've seen this before. After eight seasons, it's started to become too easy to spot Curb Your Enthusiasm's patented ironic twists and callback gags coming a mile away.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jul 7, 2011
    Now entering another wince-inducing season, Larry David proves again that he can mine gold over and over from the same idea.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jul 7, 2011
    Still, even if Curb has lost some of its original wallop, it remains a great comedy of manners.