• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 15, 2000
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
8.7

1. Sep 5, 2011
    Larry David certainly is a talented man. It's Too intriguing how much he will call ANYONE out on their b.s. Constantly finding myself in scenarios where i wish L.D was around to socially assassinate someone.
  2. Feb 23, 2012
    Such a great comedy series. Witty, absorbing, astonishing...
    I just can't understand why the hell Larry David didn't win emmy for his great work in this series.

___________________________________________________
    Boy **** girl **** E-I-E-I-O!
  3. Jan 19, 2013
    Watching Curb is like watching Seinfeld all over again. It's incredibly smart, entertaining and original. To be able to write three or four possible issues Larry must face and overcome and bring them all together at the end of each episode makes the show one of the best I've ever seen.
  4. Dec 29, 2013
    A Great Example Of How Story Is The King!!! No effects, no pompous shoots, no great investments & big risks taken. Follow The Man, in his unfitting role as an upper middle class hero, trying to make sense of American suburbia. A journey into middle class social behavior
  5. Jan 5, 2014
    The genius is all LD. He may be a victim of circumstance, but I can honestly say I have never laughed harder in any sitcom, especially one that co-created Seinfeld. Every episode can have realism in it, with seemingly unrelated plot points that come together nicely. For every season and episode, there are things that I would have wanted to say to people in real life but couldn't because of social graces...well, finally, Larry David has given us a gift. That gift is the highly esteemed Curb Your Enthusiasm. Expand
  6. Jan 29, 2014
    It's the best and funniest show ever made! I love it! :D I am watching the series for the third time and it keeps surprising me evreytime. It is a must watch. LD for president!
    "Big vagina?!?" "Biggest vagina known to man!"
  7. Dec 12, 2013
    No show makes me laugh harder at its best. This show must infuriate writers of heavily-scripted sitcoms. The cast and creators make it seem so easy and organic.

1. Reviewed by: Phil Gallo
    Jul 9, 2013
    No one has created a funnier TV character this fall. ... While the first four shows have their fair amounts of laugh-out-loud moments, each ends on an enormous knee-splitter; it's a show viewers will remember the following day and likely laugh at even harder than they did the first time. [12 Oct 2000]
  2. Reviewed by: David Zurawik
    Jul 9, 2013
    It has genuinely funny moments... [but] the biggest problem with "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is the unevenness of the improvisation. [13 Oct 2000]
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jul 9, 2013
    As with most HBO series, "Curb Your Enthusiasm" isn't for everyone. Prerequisites include not only a desire for more of the best of "Seinfeld" but a willingness to go along with David's Brooklyn-bred grumpiness. [13 Oct 2000]