- Network: WE - Women's Entertainment
- Series Premiere Date: Jan 12, 2013
- Summary: The reality shows takes a look at how pop singer Cyndi Lauper juggles her career and family life with her husband David Thornton and their 14-year-old son Declyn.
- Genre(s): Reality, Game Show
- Season 1 premiere date: Jan 12, 2013
- Episode Length: 30
- Air Time: 09:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
We waste a lot of time on her gigs--not unusual for this kind of show, but we've seen it time after time. [14 Jan 2013, p.52]
Except for the fact that Lauper is rock 'n' roll royalty, she's pretty much like any working parent realizing her child is going to be off on his own all too soon. That may make it easy for viewers to identify with her, but it also sets her apart from most reality show stars.
[An] epically boring new reality show. [11 Jan 2013, p.80]
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Feb 24, 2013Finally, an interesting behind the scenes look at a pop icon's life and even though its a reality show there is no Jerry Springer like drama!.Finally, an interesting behind the scenes look at a pop icon's life and even though its a reality show there is no Jerry Springer like drama!. I usually do not watch reality TV, but I love Cyndi Lauper so I was very interested in giving it a try. It is a very good show and I plan on following it every week.… Expand