• Network: Starz
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 12, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.6

1. Apr 27, 2014
    One of the best tv series ever made! I really enjoy each and every episode and I always want more! I just can't get enough of it. I highly recommend it.
  2. May 2, 2013
    Great show, but I find it dangerous that they are turning it towards a more of a mistry/fantastic thing. They should always pay attention to Da Vinci`s inventions, altough it is too soon to tell wich way they are going.
    My last words: Watch it if you like History shows, mixed with some action and fantactic. So far there is a balance between these elements. Lets see how it goes!
  3. Aug 2, 2013
    The stage set is perfect enough to take you to the ages, the plot wide enough to add ancient mysticism plus current logical system, it couldn't be better. I just hope that they continue with their efforts no matter what the obstacles in glorifying this great genius and demystifying the mysteries in a wonderful fantasy filled stories.
  4. Apr 21, 2013
    I was too excited when I first heard the news that they're releasing Da Vinci's Demons. Honestly though, when I first heard of it, I was scared that it wouldn't be as successful as I want it to be, considering the fact that it's more of a renaissance series. Based on recent reviews though I have to say that Da Vinci's Demons is getting better reviews. I really liked the show, it has aI was too excited when I first heard the news that they're releasing Da Vinci's Demons. Honestly though, when I first heard of it, I was scared that it wouldn't be as successful as I want it to be, considering the fact that it's more of a renaissance series. Based on recent reviews though I have to say that Da Vinci's Demons is getting better reviews. I really liked the show, it has a cunning storyline and the cast is easy to love. It might have some R rated scenes, but honestly, what recent show doesn't. Da Vinci's Demons is an easy to recommend show, and an easy show to give a 10. If you've read some of Dan Brown's work, and loved it, then Da Vinci's Demons could be your new favourite show. Expand
  5. May 26, 2013
    10++++++++ out of 10+. A very good show and Tom Riley is dreamy in it. The actors give stellar performances. I don't need to say anything else about this wonderful show.
  6. May 31, 2013
    Da Vinci's Demons is so refreshing, its quirky take on a historical great is just so entertaining. The Vlad epsiode is brilliantly scary and Tom Riley's performance is brilliantly charming and manic, and we look forward to each week's instalment and very much hope there will be further seasons to tune into
  7. Nov 25, 2013
    It's not a factual account of Leonardo's life and has never claimed to be, but it's a lot of fun and very refreshing. It takes off rather weakly, so bear with the first two episodes. It picks up wonderfully as the plot thickens. Also, amazing performances!
  8. Apr 21, 2014
    Da Vinci's Deamons is exactly what i was expecting from David S. Goyer. It is one of the best seasons i have see. Cast is superb and they have shown the reality of that time's Pope. I like it very much.
  9. Apr 14, 2014
    Of course that this story is fiction, no one ever told that this serie was based on true facts, it is only based on true characters. But it's brilliant anyway! The plot is fresh and entertaining!
  10. Apr 17, 2014
    Such a good show. Luckily sky have the box set on demand so I was able to watch the whole first season before season two started. I am lucky to be in the area where they film some.of the episodes so I get to see some behind the scenes stuff. Its not very glamorous being a tv star is it? Lol the stories are so good in the first season so I'm praying its going to carry on in the second. TheSuch a good show. Luckily sky have the box set on demand so I was able to watch the whole first season before season two started. I am lucky to be in the area where they film some.of the episodes so I get to see some behind the scenes stuff. Its not very glamorous being a tv star is it? Lol the stories are so good in the first season so I'm praying its going to carry on in the second. The episodes are very well written and the actors portray their on screen characters extremely well. Very good show and I recommend it to anyone! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    May 3, 2013
    To work, this overheated alchemy needs a magnetic Leo, but Tom Riley is miscast--too smart-alecky and brash. [13 May 2013, p.46]
  2. Reviewed by: Geoff Berkshire
    Apr 15, 2013
    While the first two episodes of "Da Vinci" are overly convoluted, the action moves at such a rapid pace and unfolds with such giddy enthusiasm that it's easy to just sit back and enjoy the ride.
  3. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Apr 12, 2013
    Its real appeal should be to viewers who like their TV history entertainingly out there.