• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 17, 2013
  • Season #: 1
3.8

1. Sep 21, 2013
    I thought it was funny. There was very good chemistry between the actors. There may not be a lot of places the show can go but it was much funnier than the media is saying.
  2. Sep 21, 2013
    I think this show is hilarious. It was the first episode give it a break. It was funny. I can't wait for the next episode. The concept is different and the actors are good.
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    This show is hilarious the differences of the relationships of fathers and sons is comical and true to life i would think and makes you laugh so hard that i don't advise eating while watching it especially if your alone. You are in for a comical treat!
  4. Jan 1, 2014
    I think this show is great. I laugh out loud EVERY episode! Giovani Ribisi is so funny, and if you don't like Seth Green, there's just something wrong with you.
  5. Jan 21, 2014
    Love this show, it's crude and rough around the edges BUT what comedy's first season isn't? So many haters on here, it's sad really. Maybe it's hatred towards Ribisi being a scientologist?
  6. Jan 25, 2014
    This show is amazingly funny and perhaps funny for a smaller audience. I think people who dislike the show have issues seeing a show where there are 2 successful male in their 30s. The show is funny and healthy for many males to see a different aspect to comedy around male figures. Much better then everybody loves raymond and kings of queens which both makes men look like complete idiots. So this show is better written and planned to make a better attempt to make a comedy around two succesfull male characters rathern then making stupid fart, drinking and idiot jokes about men. Collapse
  7. Feb 5, 2014
    As a dad I love watching this with my kids. The lines are funny and the dads might be goofy but most of what they say is so true! We are hoping this show would be renewed for 2015!
  8. Mar 19, 2014
    I thought this was the funniest show on Television! It was a feel good show without too much smut. I pray it will be renewed. I told everyone I knew to watch and then it was gone.
  9. Apr 19, 2014
    It's very funny. Of course it's not perfect, but it's funny, which is the point. It's like an episode of Family Guy, but has more restrictions since it's not animated.
  10. Apr 25, 2014
    THIS is a show that should stay. YES- it's a little off color at times. But how many years has it been OK to make make White Males- especially Fathers look stupid?? So this show comes along and pokes fun at some other races at times- and OMG- PULL THE PLUG!!!! The writing is sharp- and the acting and cast are SPOT-ON!! How the heck is 2 Broke Girls still on? Or Mike and Molly? The acting on those shows- esp 2 Broke Girls is HORRIBLE! 2 and a Half Men- I cringe when I think of the bumbling idiot of Ashton Kutcher (not much of a stretch as an actor) trying to replace Charlie Sheen. I hope Dads stays!! Expand
  11. May 2, 2014
    This is a fun show that is not for kids or easily offended adults. The shows don't end with a major problem solved or a life lesson that you are supposed to learn from the story. It is just meant to give you some laughs at characters that remind you of people you know in your life. I find it funnier that "critics" are bombing this show with their reviews. Hank Stuever who writes for the Washington Post tanked this show in his review. If you find this show offensive or crude then don't read The Washington Post. I almost bought a bird just so I could put The Post at the bottom of the cage for the bird to crap on. Hopefully the bird would have good aim and give Ole Hank's reviews the reception they deserve. Looking at that guy you would think he would be a tv critic I would imagine he doesn't have much else going on other than TV. Glen Garcin from the Miami Herald blew it out of the water as well. But Glen is from Miami and this isn't the first thing he's blown. Maureen Ryan from the Huffington Post piled on this show also. The Huffington Post.... Yup. Terrific to hear from "Mo"... Her all time favorite show as Battlestar Galactica. That makes me want to punch kittens. I have never met anyone that watched an episode of Battlestar Galactica and we have this as a "critic"? Dads is a funny show that allows you to enjoy selfish adult humor for 30 minutes. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 28 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Brian Tallerico
    Sep 26, 2013
    The writing on Dads is so straight-up horrendous that one wouldn’t be surprised to see it in the middle of a “Family Guy” episode as an attempt by MacFarlane to satirize bad sitcom writing.
  2. Reviewed by: Lily Moayeri
    Sep 26, 2013
    With such a superior comedy cast, it's deplorable how far this badly written and directed show has dragged them down.
  3. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Sep 19, 2013
    Creatively speaking, Dads comes off as if it were a much-resented homework assignment for all involved.