• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 13, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
6.9

1. Nov 19, 2013
    This is Soap Opera.... not T.V series The Bold and the Beautiful Meets Southern Cowboys!!!! Intentional drama, is not good drama.... Its a show you turn the T.V on just to pass time...
  2. Sep 5, 2013
    Dallas is a above average homage to the original. JR will be missed, but the young cast carries on the Ewing name. Will they ever find oil under South Fork?
  3. Apr 29, 2013
    Dallas Season 2 was a big improvement of Season 1. More twists and turns and some wonderfully written episodes. Linda Gray knocks it out of the park this year playing Sue Ellen Ewing.
  4. Apr 11, 2013
    Having never watched the original 70's shows I had to be practically forced to watch the new Dallas programme and I have to admit to really rather enjoying it. Yes, it is campy soap opera, but within its own limitations it isn't badly written and is performed with confidence and conviction by a great cast of old and new faces. As I am now a convert if there is a season 3 I will certainly be watching. Expand
  5. Feb 26, 2013
    Excellent show- well done. It is very fast paced and I love how they make the twists so amazing that you don't always see them coming at you. This is a very good show
  6. Feb 18, 2013
    A worthy continuation of the original series. This version is sleek and fast-paced, but keeps true to the original. TNT should move it back to Wednesdays. Maybe more people would watch and realize what they have been missing.

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jan 28, 2013
    If there's a nighttime soap any better, I haven't seen it.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jan 28, 2013
    The program returns from its surprisingly tasty maiden run clicking on all cylinders, with plenty of bed-hopping, two-timing and Texas-sized dealmaking to go around.
  3. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Jan 28, 2013
    Dallas is just as superbly soapy as ever, but you have to wonder whether the show can survive without its legendary star.