7.5

1. Jul 18, 2011
    I love this series. I did not catch on to it until season 3 so I watched 1 and 2 on line. Season 4 starts with a bang. So well casted. I don't think I blink until it is over and then it's like "oh no!!!" Look forward to it every week.
  2. Jul 31, 2011
    Brilliant tv show with excellent acting damages is back in action! Whats really cool is that Ellen is more of the main character and they are using last season stylization to show what happened to Michael (Patty's son). This season is amazing and Rose Byrne definitely deserves the Emmy and Golden Globe this year.
  3. Aug 7, 2011
    Damages is one of the most captivating shows out there in my opinion; the plot is complex yet polished & refined, the acting is brilliant... It saddens me to think few people get it.
  4. Aug 4, 2011
    One o the best shows on TV, plain and simple. Just as good as the previous 3 seasons. Unfortunately I don't have the channel, but I hold my friends' tvs hostage instead.
  5. Jan 22, 2012
    Damages is a great show, and despite being taken over by DirecTV, the season was excellent. Some differences can be noted in the story telling and cinematography, but the quality of the drama, and most importantly, the acting-those are still left well - intact as Glenn Close and Rose Byrne play their parts extremely well. Rotating fresh characters in and out helps very much. My only disappointment is the ending of the season. While Ellen has never been the same as Patty Hewes, I wanted her to take over the firm. I am interested to see what happens in the upcoming (and possibly final) season of this fantastic show. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jul 29, 2011
    The poisoned relationship of attorneys Ellen Parsons and Patty Hewes has gone slack. But The supporting cast is superb. [8 Aug 2011, p.40]
  2. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    Jul 13, 2011
    If you're one of the people who've so far managed the suspension of disbelief required to accept that Close's Patty Hewes could yet again find a way to pull protege Ellen Parsons (Rose Byrne) back into her orbit, Season 4 shouldn't disappoint.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Jul 13, 2011
    Damages returns to spiteful, vindictive and wildly entertaining life Wednesday night after resuscitation by satellite-television provider DirecTV.