6.3

1. Feb 20, 2011
    Love This Show! Although It Seems Like Sometimes The "Stars" Are Not Really "Stars" I Think They Could Get Better Celb's On The Show... But Still A Good Show
  2. Jul 29, 2011
    This season was the first season of the so far 12 aired seasons. Overall, I would have to say, the winner was crowned unfairly, since the winner had a way worse dance score average than the second place finisher.
  3. Jul 5, 2013
    Fun to watch, new challenges, and celebrities, bring this reality TV show to work well. "Dancing with the Stars" won't disappoint if you enjoy celebrities taking on new challenges.
  4. AGK
    Jan 1, 2014
    the first negative review for dancing with the stars. I just hate dancing so much! it's just weird and I watched the show and guess what? drum roll! (drum roll) I hated it! please put on something good TV but not this!

1. The stars (Trista Sutter, John O'Hurley and Joey McIntyre, et al.) are strictly marginal. The host (Tom Bergeron) is excruciatingly lame. And the dancing is only sporadically scintillating. [26 Jun 2005]
    It's just what TV viewers want in summer -- fun. [23 Jun 2005]
  3. Reviewed by: Andrew Ryan
    Jul 9, 2013
    Maybe it's the heat, but it's difficult to imagine anyone disliking Dancing With the Stars, so far the most entertaining new series of TV's off-season. [22 Jun 2005]