Dating in the Dark : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.0

1. KellyG
    Aug 4, 2009
    I liked it. Didn't expect to but the way it is presented and handled was well done. When you figure we size people up in less than 5 seconds when we can see them this is a good alternative.
  2. thereseo
    Aug 4, 2009
    Entertaining, fast-paced.
  3. DarrinT
    Sep 7, 2009
    I love the show please come back on.
  4. MelissaW
    Jul 26, 2009
    This show was actually very interesting. It really sheds some light on the whole personality vs. looks debate. You found yourself rooting for the most physically mix-matched couple to choose each other. Can't wait for the next episode.
  5. CS
    Jul 30, 2009
    Being one of the "daters" on the show, I expected it to be super corny, (which it still kinda is) I am pleasantly entertained!
  6. EmilyL
    Aug 25, 2009
    This show is cheesy but interesting. My friends and I really enjoy seeing who will be the shallowest person, after they see the other person. Sometimes we are really surprised! I hope they keep it on in the fall.
  7. Susan
    Aug 18, 2009
    Love the show and look forward to more of it.
  8. AllieL.
    Aug 25, 2009
    I really loved the show. Taken people completely out of their elements, and letting them actually meet someone else purely on personality... I love the show.

1. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    For me, this show is a one-night stand, not a relationship.
  2. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    The gimmick is hokey, but beneath it lies a surprisingly untrashy reality show that actually sheds some light on the dating game.
  3. Reviewed by: Randee Dawn
    Dark is an interesting idea with a refreshing lack of bombast and fakery that propels so many reality shows.