• Network: Showtime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 27, 2003
Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.2

1. Aug 25, 2011
    great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back yougreat show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm great show... bring it back you fools at mgm Expand
  2. Mar 27, 2012
    This show is quite simply amazing. A show that actually gets you to contemplate your own existence, in my mind, is a good show. Dead Like Me is alive with everything, and the last line of the series 'It's not so bad, being dead like me...' was flawless. The movie, however, was terrible - they succeeded in leaving the 'peanut' of Georgia Lass behind, but everything else failed miserably.This show is quite simply amazing. A show that actually gets you to contemplate your own existence, in my mind, is a good show. Dead Like Me is alive with everything, and the last line of the series 'It's not so bad, being dead like me...' was flawless. The movie, however, was terrible - they succeeded in leaving the 'peanut' of Georgia Lass behind, but everything else failed miserably. Daisy's character went from being one who gossips about sexcapades but is actually very classy to having sex around every turn. Since she was always my favorite character, I was forced to 'boo' this movie. Expand
  3. Dec 21, 2013
    Such a unique show. A very creative way of exploring a person's growth and transformation, even if they happen to be already dead. Wish there was more television that was as intelligent and funny as this show.
  4. Dec 5, 2010
    This was a great T.V series with a witty, yet cynical sense of humor. It unfortunately got cancelled after only a mere two seasons. The acting is well done with very lovable characters. I would not recommend the movie, as it is nothing like the series and is completely disappointing!
  5. Sep 20, 2013
    Super entertaining. Fun, although morbid concept. The protagonist, George is sardonic and insightful, and apathetic and all the things we all are. That's the funny thing, she's a relatable reaper.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jul 25, 2013
    Has the kind of verve and wit that's the hallmark of shows where the writers aren't thinking about audience reaction or how the network bigs will view it -- it's a story that just pours out, with the audacity to say, "Take me or leave me."
  2. Reviewed by: Terry Kelleher
    Jun 28, 2013
    The bizarre causes of death on the show—woman gets hit by falling piano, guy accidentally drills hole in his head—are indicative of its self-conscious quirkiness.