Deadwood : Season 3

Season #: 1, 2, 3
9.2

1. charless
    Dec 14, 2006
    Terrible show, despite swearing. All the women in this drama are portrayed as drunks, drug addicts, prostitutes, idiots, and worse. I can't believe that more viewers don't recognize the woman hating nature of Deadwood.
  2. ReggieM
    Aug 21, 2006
    Blech. I heard about all of the hype surrounding DeadWood. the show is as entertaining as watching wood rot. Boring and bland. how could this possibly be the best show on TV? It's nowhere near as good as Lost or House.
  3. Sep 11, 2012
    This show is overrated and no wonder it was cancelled. The only people who get some type of sick entertainment out of this are misogynists. I agree with a previous poster on here,the show portrays all women as whores, easy without a sign of intellect. Personally am disappointed with Ian McShane , a very talented actor who has somehow been brainwashed into producing this tripe. Oh andThis show is overrated and no wonder it was cancelled. The only people who get some type of sick entertainment out of this are misogynists. I agree with a previous poster on here,the show portrays all women as whores, easy without a sign of intellect. Personally am disappointed with Ian McShane , a very talented actor who has somehow been brainwashed into producing this tripe. Oh and before I'm labelled a prude on here, which I could care less, I've seen my share of profanity , violence and sleaze, but this show is way too much and deserved to be put off the air. Expand

1. Like last season, the plots are thick and quick-flying. (Also like last season, the abstruseness can sometimes feel showy.)
  2. What makes Deadwood so fascinating is not the action we put up with; it’s the language we listen to.
    A gorgeously living thing.