• Network: NBC
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.0

1. DavidS.
    Dec 24, 2005
    I like the statistical and probability premise, but it's hard to look past the over dramatized act of picking a suitcase.
  2. donaldm
    Jan 3, 2006
    Creepy Noel Edmunds hosts the UK version & I have to pop a travel pill an hour before I watch the show, otherwise watchable.
  3. TonyT
    Feb 7, 2007
    I Tivo this show and watch it in about 10 minutes. They waste so much time it's ridiculous. It rates an 8 when I can fast forward thru most of it, and about a 4 when I have to watch the whole thing.
  4. PaulL
    Dec 22, 2005
    The show drags on way to slow. After watching it four nights, we will more than likely not watch it for the fifth night. The show is fun but way to slow.
  5. FANJenkins
    Jan 25, 2006
    ALL GUESS WORK. A 5 year old boy would have the same chance of winning big as a 50 year old man. If you're dumb then this is the game show for you. But i have to admit i do find it exciting when watching it cause the host makes it soo gripping.
  6. jimk
    Jan 3, 2006
    A good show for straight gamblers.Only needs to be 1/2 hour, though.
  7. WayneR
    Mar 20, 2006
    Interesting and entertaining. I ike the show, but it moves way too slow, too much wasted time...makes viewing very boring. Pick up the pace or I won't watch it any more
  8. cbby
    Aug 22, 2006
    This show seemed like a good idea at first, and it was. i watched it every day it came on for a while, when it only came on once a week. Then it started coming on two and then three times a week. Now the whole concept is boring. When season two comes around, if it is only once a week, I will watch it, but if not, their audience will start droopping greatly, I believe.
  9. VinceO
    Dec 22, 2005
    I wholeheartedly agree with Joe P...there's something strange about the contestants and their families that I just can't put my finger on. I feel like I'm watching a bunch of paid actors instead of real people. The reactions are SO over the top that it just seems fake, somehow...
  10. xx
    Dec 22, 2005
    First 2 shows were 9s. But third night started to get a little boring. I thought I also detected more commercials on night 3.
  11. katec
    Dec 28, 2005
    Can be exciting, but requires no talent to win and features no sexy men, only sexy women.
  12. JaneW
    Oct 16, 2006
    Drags on way too long. Too much talking from Howie, only get to see 1 person win per episode.Losing interest in this show
  13. MattR
    Dec 21, 2005
    Game needs to move faster and quit fabricating drama by delaying every action. It's a basic guessing game and nothing more. Howie says several different times "That's how you play the game" after someone luckily picks a low amount. It's like they had a skilled choice or something and they skillfully played the game correctly. There is no skill here, just chance. Let's Game needs to move faster and quit fabricating drama by delaying every action. It's a basic guessing game and nothing more. Howie says several different times "That's how you play the game" after someone luckily picks a low amount. It's like they had a skilled choice or something and they skillfully played the game correctly. There is no skill here, just chance. Let's keep it real huh! Expand
  14. DougS
    Dec 21, 2005
    I watched this show the second day it came on, and I quickly found out that you can miss a day or five. It lacks some density and is not very deep. Deal or no deal held my intrest for the hour I watched it but there is no reason to set my T-Vo to it. Howie is Okay at putting on the "suspence, but most of the eertainment comes form the exitided contestants that pump their arms and shout I watched this show the second day it came on, and I quickly found out that you can miss a day or five. It lacks some density and is not very deep. Deal or no deal held my intrest for the hour I watched it but there is no reason to set my T-Vo to it. Howie is Okay at putting on the "suspence, but most of the eertainment comes form the exitided contestants that pump their arms and shout "No deal". The audiance and family is usually the ones telling the contestants what to do, and the contestant could be Donald Trump or Joe Smith and the chances of them winning are just the same. So if you need a good break from news or drama t.v., just kill some time with an occasional luagh. You know, kinda like a B-grade movie that you can do a "Mystery Science Theater 3000" type deal with yourself. Expand
  15. JoeP
    Dec 21, 2005
    I want to like the show, but it is so annoying and contrived. Are all the contestants wannabe actors? They and their friends/family are so unbelievably ridiculous. I don't know any real people like them. Get real people, without the contrived acting and bullshit, and I could watch this show over the long run.
  16. RoxanneB
    Dec 23, 2005
    Like some others have said here, I want to like this show. I do like it! However, someone earlier had a point when he asked if all of the contestants are "wanna-be actors". I went to the show's website on NBC.com and looked at an application. OMG--Deal of No Deal wants SAINTS ONLY. They not only do the standard background check on you but you are also ask if you've EVER have ANY Like some others have said here, I want to like this show. I do like it! However, someone earlier had a point when he asked if all of the contestants are "wanna-be actors". I went to the show's website on NBC.com and looked at an application. OMG--Deal of No Deal wants SAINTS ONLY. They not only do the standard background check on you but you are also ask if you've EVER have ANY arrests in your ENTIRE LIFE. Deal of NO Deal also runs a CREDIT CHECK on you and ANYONE that you want to bring to the show! Evidently one has to be a girl scout/boy scout these days to win money on a game show. Collapse
  17. BobH
    Dec 26, 2005
    I did the dishes during the commercials. The show desperately needs more speed. One contestant per hour doesn't cut it. Five rounds to eliminate 20 cases then up to five more 1-by-1 won't hold my attention very long. Definitely a show for the VCR so I can see the full hour in about 20 minutes. Go 6-5-4-3-2-2-2-1 or even 6-5-4-3-3-2-2, and cut out the circle of friends.
  18. SallyH
    Nov 19, 2006
    I love the show, but, please, please , please tell Howie that " the offer would have wen t" is terrible grammer !!!!! "would have gone " is correct !!!! Twice he's said that...and I cringe...

It's only a few shades more adult than, say, playing with blocks.
  2. That it has been a hit in 35 nations... reveals that there are more international threats than terrorism and global warming.
    Maddening and exciting.