Deal or No Deal : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Dec 19, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.0

1. Nov 11, 2011
    This is one of the most memorable game shows ever created. You'll like the suspense of seeing which case holds the big bucks and which does not. This is my kind of game show.
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    An excellent Game show that is so entertaining you will want to super glue yourself onto the seat. So many dramatic moments and that joy dance when you get $200,000 is really cool. If this is not the best game show i am not sure what else is better.
  3. SaraD
    Mar 24, 2006
    I love this kind of game show where everyone in the family can get involved and play. Keep it up Howie..
  4. JasonMalaprop
    Sep 8, 2006
    There are many great shows out there, and Deal or No Deal is an exception. It's awesome. If you haven't seen it yet, it's a must-watch. The electronic and DVD games are good buys as well.
  5. SamH
    Jan 1, 2006
    Found it to be a very exciting show. I got hooked on it immediately but can't seem to find it on TV anymore. I hope it returns--soon!
  6. ShannaG
    Jan 17, 2006
    Loved it and am applying to be a contestant.
  7. LorettaL
    Oct 30, 2006
    I never miss a show,its a must to see,best show on tv,Howie is a brilliant host,i find myself talking to my tv,(as if the contestant is going to hear me)gigglinnnnnnnn,to put on a show that makes peoples hopes and dreams come true,is a miracle,its funny,loving and I believe the LORD will Bless this show and keep it going forever...its every day people pulling together hoping for the very I never miss a show,its a must to see,best show on tv,Howie is a brilliant host,i find myself talking to my tv,(as if the contestant is going to hear me)gigglinnnnnnnn,to put on a show that makes peoples hopes and dreams come true,is a miracle,its funny,loving and I believe the LORD will Bless this show and keep it going forever...its every day people pulling together hoping for the very best for the contest, Howie your the Best.... God Bless.....a devoted fan of the show.....a canadian gal.(smiling) Expand
  8. ShirleyH
    Jan 4, 2006
    Please put it back on the air. Howie is a great host.The game is fun but its on the same time as Price is Right so we switch back and forth.
  9. LindaS
    Mar 9, 2006
    One of the best entertaining shows I have seen in a long time. Our family and friends love it as well.
  10. KarenP
    Apr 29, 2006
    My kids can't wait to watch this show. We are putting in to try and be on the show and we can't wait. It's an awesome show to see if you have never watched it.
  11. VictoriaA
    Feb 4, 2007
    I love the show, especially Howie Mandel being the host. The only draw back to me is when some of these individuals, act out of character, screaming, yelling, acting crazy, going over board, it turns me off, example, one woman who kept slapping Howie back side, I did not find it was approriate, if a man did this to this female, boy, it would have being another story. VICTORIA
  12. leonardp
    Feb 9, 2007
    it to hard to vote on your 5 cases on the internet
  13. KittyS
    Dec 23, 2005
    This show is addictive. But the biggest problem is trying to explain the rules to people. I work in a bar and I put this on every night. Most people don"t understand why no one takes the cases when they hit a big number. Even if you explain that the cases that are opened are not available in the end. I think it's a refreshing idea. We need more game shows instead of reality tv. Those This show is addictive. But the biggest problem is trying to explain the rules to people. I work in a bar and I put this on every night. Most people don"t understand why no one takes the cases when they hit a big number. Even if you explain that the cases that are opened are not available in the end. I think it's a refreshing idea. We need more game shows instead of reality tv. Those were the original reality shows and people just love to see other people win big. Plus Howie Mandel is terrific!. Expand
  14. YoiT
    Dec 23, 2005
    Hi! I'm model #20, Yoi from the show. I just wanted to drop you a line to say "Thank you" to those of you who wrote such a nice review for the show. I'm happy to tell you that they (Endemol) treat us so well - and TRUST ME, that doesn't happen, ever, in this industry. My closest model pals, Amie, Tameka, Claudia, and Megan - we all like working for the show (and with each Hi! I'm model #20, Yoi from the show. I just wanted to drop you a line to say "Thank you" to those of you who wrote such a nice review for the show. I'm happy to tell you that they (Endemol) treat us so well - and TRUST ME, that doesn't happen, ever, in this industry. My closest model pals, Amie, Tameka, Claudia, and Megan - we all like working for the show (and with each other), so we are really hoping that this will be syndicated. Anyway, thanks for watching the show and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! Yoi www.yoitanabe.com Expand
  15. BenG
    Dec 20, 2005
    Is this the US version. I'm from England and its brilliant. I don't know what the US one is like.
  16. tinaf
    Dec 29, 2005
    love howie mandel,exciting show,fun,
  17. SamuelP
    Dec 29, 2005
    I love the show. Finally a game worth watching. Show me the money!!
  18. CaryH
    Dec 30, 2005
    WOW, every night 8 of us sat around and watched and realized 1 hour can go by fast. What a mad show that Howie makes that much better. Thanks for a game show we all wish we could win & don't have to answer a million questions that goes over the average Canadian/American's head. We are not all Einsteins, but love to see someone get ahead in the $$ game.
  19. jof
    Jan 1, 2006
    Good to have a show with no blood shed or no one getting killed.About time some people got smarter,It is good to see people laugh and have a good time.Keep up the good work!
  20. jeannineb
    Nov 22, 2006
    Really great entertaining show
  21. matthewd
    Oct 12, 2006
    its a mint show nothing is as good as deal or no deal
  22. joycea
    Jan 16, 2006
    Just accidently found it-was not even listed as this show in the TV click we use, We enjoy it a lot,
  23. mandys
    Oct 10, 2006
    i love this show so much i'm always yelling at the t.v. saying take the deal!
  24. TriciaR
    Jan 3, 2006
    I really really enjoyed this game show almost like the old lets make a deal. It is nice to see a game show back on the air like old times than all of these reality shows that there are too many of. I hope to see more of this show in the near future. I turned my entire family and friends on to it.
  25. MarilynM
    Jan 3, 2006
    Really suspenseful. We lLooked forward to the show and am very disappointed that it is now off the air.
  26. LisaH
    Jan 3, 2006
    Loved it and I hope NBC will bring back more episodes!!!
  27. KenH
    Awesome!!!!
  28. BillH
    Jan 3, 2006
    I hope they bring it back because I really enjoyed this show and had a lot of fun watching it.
  29. PhyllisB
    Jan 4, 2006
    Always building suspense - we were eager to not miss an episode. Howie did a fabulous job and this show was a focus of discussion at all Holiday parties. Everyone loved it and are hoping it become a regular nitely show.
  30. RichardB
    Jan 4, 2006
    Exciting and excellent. Mandel did an excellent job. Keep watching for it to return. Everyone is talking about it. Would look forward to it being on regularly.
  31. AprilG
    Jan 4, 2006
    The best show I've seen yet! Wheel of Fortune, Who wants to be a millionaire and The Price is Right, but up the pace - Deal or No Deal is gonna surpass their TV ratings by far. Can I be a player? April, Columbus OH
  32. TiaL
    Jan 5, 2006
    I think it is great allthough I think they should have some sexy looking men opening up the cases as well.
  33. FriedaE
    Feb 16, 2006
    I can't wait until it is back on. I loved it. It was exciting.
  34. molly
    Feb 8, 2006
    hiya to all the ppl ondeal or no deal i hope boxnumber 8 goes to gill or somebody think is a good payer
  35. ALS
    Feb 9, 2006
    good way to forget the days stresses
  36. LarryP
    Mar 1, 2006
    I feel that the choice of contestants and the suspense of the show is extraordinary! Also, there could not be a better host than Howie! He is good at interacting with his contestants!
  37. melf
    Mar 22, 2006
    its a great show.mywife and i both wish we could get on the show.
  38. SueP
    Mar 2, 2006
    My family loves it. We would watch it everynight
  39. MaxC
    Mar 2, 2006
    This is the best family show. Finally, something on TV that my entire family can and enjoys watching together
  40. JimH
    Mar 25, 2006
    love this show-Howie Mandel is terrific-haven't missed a show yet-
  41. PaulaG
    Mar 3, 2006
    This show is my new favorite. It is so exciting to see just how truly greedy people are. I guess when you go on the show broke, might as well go for broke. Any way I actually ca;t wait for the show to come on again and again and again.
  42. jamesa
    Mar 6, 2006
    great
  43. KaylaM
    Mar 7, 2006
    this is the greatest show ever its just so fun to see people happy! i almost cant stand the intenceness! ha but i LOVE THIS SHOW IT ROX!!!! WHEW HOWIE IS AWESOME
  44. abcefg
    Apr 11, 2006
    its a very good show but u should double or even put more money on the table come on its not liker some one is going to relly win yet and when u do keep 100,000,000 on the board.
  45. AmandaM
    Apr 1, 2006
    I love this show. Great family entertainment!!!!
  46. erint
    Apr 3, 2006
    Just a good idea for a show!
  47. katiee
    Apr 4, 2006
    Great show, never miss one! I want to win the 10,000 someday!
  48. Aliciad
    May 10, 2006
    its fun and it realist your stress
  49. alyssas
    May 17, 2006
    hi i love your show it is so cool
  50. ColleenW
    May 17, 2006
    Addictive...that's what this show is! Would love the tension that these people go through...fantastic!
  51. jaymeeg
    May 2, 2006
    I love Deal or No Deal...it IS for the ultimate gamer. Finally a game show that keeps me on the edge of my seat.
  52. britneyt
    May 9, 2006
    i love it!!
  53. britneyt
    Sep 4, 2006
    i love it!!
  54. marlenen
    Sep 6, 2006
    How I wish you would choose my application, I recently sent in. To be a contestant on your exciting, great show would be my dream come true!
  55. ShirleyA
    Mar 6, 2007
    Contestants are too silly. Deal or No Deal is going to lose these viewers. We like Howie and the girls very much.
  56. barryb
    Thought Howie Mandel was great as host
  57. AndrewS
    Dec 20, 2005
    best game show i've ever seen, the excitement never stops.
  58. BenL
    Dec 22, 2005
    If you're looking for knowledge, don't look here. Not every great game show HAS to involve knowing something. This show reminds me of Millionaire when it first came out: Shouting advice at the screen, wondering how stupid/brave these people realy are, and to see someone walk away with $25000 when they could have won 5 times that much. This show DEMANDS I watch it more than once. If you're looking for knowledge, don't look here. Not every great game show HAS to involve knowing something. This show reminds me of Millionaire when it first came out: Shouting advice at the screen, wondering how stupid/brave these people realy are, and to see someone walk away with $25000 when they could have won 5 times that much. This show DEMANDS I watch it more than once. Granted, it gets old. Which is why being on one week is brilliant. Amazing show. Expand
  59. BennieL
    This is a cool show
  60. chantelw
    Dec 22, 2005
    i would like to know how to sign up for this show i love it
  61. PhillipL
    Dec 22, 2005
    I like the tv show I wood do something!
  62. PamB
    Dec 23, 2005
    Please tell me you'll be making more of this program. We love it!
  63. LindaB
    Dec 23, 2005
    I'm SO Hooked!!! I'd love to get on this show!! Easy money with Great Suspence! Just hope it remains on the air, and not just a filler for the holidays...Also, love the early time it's aired! Excellent! Excellent!!
  64. JudyS
    Dec 23, 2005
    Love the show, fun and exciting. The host, Howie Mandell, does an excellent and is very professional.
  65. HermanB
    Dec 24, 2005
    very exciting and it show how people enjoy taking chances when the money is not theirs. everybody is talking about this show.
  66. TONIEW
    Dec 26, 2005
    my family watched this together and enjoyed it very much
  67. CherylS
    Dec 26, 2005
    It left everyone in the room picking out cases too. We had fun the whole family was havinfg fun!
    Dec 27, 2005
    when is it coming back
  69. DanielZ
    Dec 27, 2005
    I loved the show and thought Howie did a good job. I did not like the family and friends givng their imput, I think they should do away with that
  70. PattiO
    Dec 28, 2005
    I Love this show and I was never a fan of Game shows but I looked forward to seeing it when they had it running every night last week. Which I watch every night it ran.
  71. ShannonF
    Dec 30, 2005
    I think this show is a real nail biter.I think it is a real interesting show to watch.If there is a possible way,i would like to be able to play it online.It would be really fun to play.
  72. ds
    Dec 30, 2005
    It's different - no questions to answer so you don't have to be extremely intelligent to win - just lucky. Howie is hot - love the "down to the wood" look - very hip.
  73. jessef
    Jan 1, 2006
    This is a clean family show. It is refreshing and fast paced and does keep you interested in finding out the results of who will be the winner. Please do keep it on the air so we will all be winners.
  74. DarleneN
    Jan 11, 2006
    I loved this show! This is by far the most addicting game show I have ever encountered, and I am eagerly awaiting its return. Bring it back!
  75. zachd
    Jan 10, 2006
    I have watched a love of game shows in my lifetime. and by far this was my favorite... I hope to continue to see this show.. i love it and all my friends do too
  76. Jerry
    Jan 13, 2006
    It's a game folks. Why get so up-tight? I personally enjoyed the program because I tried to guess along with the contestant. Did I personally gain any money? No, but I had a pleasant respite from lying politicians and liberal show-biz types telling me what a TERRIBLE COUNTRY I LIVE IN.
  77. RobertB
    Jan 13, 2006
    When will it be back on its a great show my family and friends love it.
  78. JohnB
    Jan 13, 2006
    Best new show on TV is it coming back and when. it is a 10 all the way.
  79. LisaC
    Nov 4, 2006
    I love this show, I think Howie is soooo cool and makes the show and the girls are darling. Make sure it stays on cuz there's more viewers than not,
  80. MaryF.
    Dec 6, 2006
    Deal or No Deal is my best favorite game show on Tv. I wish Deal or No Deal be on tv 3 times a week like Monday ,Wednesday , Friday. I hope that Deal or No Deal be like Bob Parker of Prices is Right. Howie Mandell is best host of this gameof Deal or No Deal.Keep top rating show of Deal or No Deal and keeping on the air!!!
  81. CodiH
    Oct 3, 2006
    The only thing that would make this show better is if I could get on the show and win big. I am a special education teacher in a small town in Montana and winning big would be amazing.
  82. MariaC
    Jan 3, 2006
    Please keep this show on the air. It is the best game show on TV this season and Howie is a HOOT!
  83. SusanM.
    Jan 5, 2006
    Stupid, but totally addicting.
  84. GregG
    Jan 5, 2006
    Pretty good (then again I watched the French version "A prendre ou a laisser"), and it's a bummer it's only a few days long. If only it would stay. One gripe, the US version should implement the JOKER into play from the French version. The Joker is basically a jackpot based on the number of correct answers to an (okay, ridiculously easy) trivia question. Then they multiply that Pretty good (then again I watched the French version "A prendre ou a laisser"), and it's a bummer it's only a few days long. If only it would stay. One gripe, the US version should implement the JOKER into play from the French version. The Joker is basically a jackpot based on the number of correct answers to an (okay, ridiculously easy) trivia question. Then they multiply that by 10,000 (or is that 10.000?) euros. Sometimes the jackpot gets tripled. That's something that excersises the brain. However, the banker also puts a lot of energy on Échangez le boite (aka Exchange the box) Other than that, this show is AWESOME!!! Get it to stay! Please? Expand
  85. TJ
    Jan 9, 2006
    I love this show!!!!! During the week, I watched and loved every episode!!!! Howie Mandel does a great job of hosting and adding suspense before going to commercial break. I want this show to come back so bad I can't stand it! I've been scouring every channel for Deal or No Deal--and I can't find it! Not even the reruns! PLEASE bring Deal or No Deal back...I love I love this show!!!!! During the week, I watched and loved every episode!!!! Howie Mandel does a great job of hosting and adding suspense before going to commercial break. I want this show to come back so bad I can't stand it! I've been scouring every channel for Deal or No Deal--and I can't find it! Not even the reruns! PLEASE bring Deal or No Deal back...I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  86. chelseah
    Feb 11, 2006
    this show has the same attraction as who wants to be a millionare , starts of great and then goes down , i think to keep the viewing ratings of the show , the show to create a new twist to keep viewers intrested in the show !!! but otherwise it's great , love the show , fantastic programme
  87. helenet
    Feb 27, 2006
    it is a dream that could happen. better than the lottery!!!!!!!!
  88. MandeepK
    Mar 1, 2006
    I love this show me and family never miss it. The whole family come to the living room to watch the show. I hope I can also play this game too. Please can anyone tell me how can I get in the show.
  89. chrish
    Mar 13, 2006
    Me, my mom, and my dad love this game show we watch it every day it comes on. we would love to be on this show. GREAT GAME SHOW!
  90. LaShondaH
    Mar 14, 2006
    I love the show and me and my husband watches it everytime it comes on just dying to be a contestent. We love it and if it go of the air we won't know what to do.
  91. BrendaWiseman
    Mar 20, 2006
    Love the show!!! I have became a big Howie fan.
  92. BarbaraS
    Mar 22, 2006
    fun....... people love to see other win
  93. JoyceB
    Mar 22, 2006
    I think this game is great. I watch everytime it is on t.v. My whole family watches it when it is on too.
  94. ConnieG
    Mar 24, 2006
    This show is the bomb! I would not move from my seat, even during commercials for fear of not making it back on time. I love to see people win and get what they have long deserved...like homes, vacations, pay off debts, college money for kids, etc. Don't stop showing this game...my life will never be the same again!!!
  95. joshc
    Mar 3, 2006
    I LOVE this show!!! I've never been so hooked on a television show after only seeing 2 episodes (so granted... its possible it could get old... although that would be more to how they drag the game out... I wish it were faster paced and would have knocked my rating down to 9 for that reason, but I pushed it back up a point because the case girls are hot) Now I like this show so much I LOVE this show!!! I've never been so hooked on a television show after only seeing 2 episodes (so granted... its possible it could get old... although that would be more to how they drag the game out... I wish it were faster paced and would have knocked my rating down to 9 for that reason, but I pushed it back up a point because the case girls are hot) Now I like this show so much I've actually gotten kinda of mad reading all of the negative views attacking it as being dumb and all luck based with people complaining it shows just how dumb people have become. Well I think all these attacks are proving how dumb people are because they DON'T like it. I absolutely love mathematical games and game theory and this show is jsut such a wonderful example of decision making theory... it is not just some lame game for 3 year olds. The amount of the deal offered by the banker is never the expected value of whats in the case (which would be the sum of all remaining cases divided by the number of cases) but is always less (well... ALMOST always). So if you were to play the game over and over again you should never take the deal, as in the long run you will lose out. Thats not the case, you only play once, so you need to weight the risk of losing the money from the deal against the chance at a huge payout. The way people act and the decision they make are VERY interesting in my opinion. I was jumping up and down yelling at the TV at the one contestant who was offered 167,000 when the expected value in his case was 166,900. He had better odds taking the deal AND there was ZERO risk. How could you not take that!? He didn't and got lucky... I almost wanted him to lose just to spite him for making such a bad decision! Also, look at how people act once the big dollar values are gone. Do they seem to throw caution in the wind the rest of the way and take risks (probably even passing on deals with much greater values than the expected value of their case... I wish NBC would make an offer like that) or do they just try to consolidate their losses and become more risk averse. Or look at how men and women seem to have different factors of risk aversion. This show can be so entertaining when viewed in this way. Expand
  96. FranklinS
    Mar 3, 2006
    There is no stupid challenges, no eating awful intrails from strange animals, nor answering questions or solving puzzles. Just simply Deal or no Deal; and I like that.
  97. AlletsP
    Mar 3, 2006
    Great show! It would be great to publish the text message phone number on your website. Good job!
  98. peggyc
    Mar 6, 2006
    great stress show even at home
  99. KevinD
    Mar 7, 2006
    This is the best show ive ever seen its tied with american idol Howie is fun to watch with the players and we have tivo so when there are commercials we can fast forward them and just get back to the show!!!
  100. SONDRAL
    Mar 9, 2006
    i love the show and am aching to be on it

It's only a few shades more adult than, say, playing with blocks.
  2. That it has been a hit in 35 nations... reveals that there are more international threats than terrorism and global warming.
    Maddening and exciting.